S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Yes they did. You will love it when you see it.
    I CAN'T WAIT! *does happy dance*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      I CAN'T WAIT! *does happy dance*
      LOL just make sure you have a supply of kleenex on hand!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

LOL just make sure you have a supply of kleenex on hand!
        Hahahaha Lol! I’ll keep that in mind
        sigpic

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG, I cant wait to see it! but I have to wait till tomorrow!

WOW, it sounds fantastic from what I've read (staying away from spoilers though!) But I always thought it would be. RC has never let me down yet. and doesn't look like he has this time.

lol, I think I might need those kleenex!
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Unending was awesome. Great way to end the series. 10/10. Now bring on the movies
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Unending... I am still gasping in shock, I admit. I cried. I laughed. I gasped. It was amazing.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                Unending... I am still gasping in shock, I admit. I cried. I laughed. I gasped. It was amazing.

kay x
                I'll admit it too. I'm a guy and not ashamed to admit I shed a tear or two.

Comment

I'll admit it too. I'm a guy and not ashamed to admit I shed a tear or two.
                  Same here. I'm not ashamed to admit that. IMO, you'd have to be a robot not to have shown some emotion watching "Unending". After watching these characters for the past ten seasons, they've become like family. That episode touched me on multiple levels. Amazing is a word that barely does it justice.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Same here. I'm not ashamed to admit that. IMO, you'd have to be a robot not to have shown some emotion watching "Unending". After watching these characters for the past ten seasons, they've become like family. That episode touched me on multiple levels. Amazing is a word that barely does it justice.
                    I laughed, that count?

And i was laughing at the jokes/humour, not at the show like some

I did also feel like something great had ended. Will miss seeing the show and all the characters each week.
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG.....Unending....what can I say!

Thankyou RC, thankyou! He still hasn't let me down!

It was just incredible! Other than that I'm speechless.

Here's to a unbelievably good season *raises glass into the air* the best yet IMO.

And thankyou tptb for 10 great years!
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Arrrggghhh. Grrrrrrr. ***sits here seething in jealousy***

Haha. Not really. Yeah, I'm jealous, but not enough to find "alternative" viewing methods. I want to see the episodes fresh on the "big screen" - my TV - not the little screen -my PC. I actually did see Quest 2, but... something ...was missing. So, I'll wait.

I'm glad that the second half seems so incredible to you all and can't wait to see it all myself and discuss it here! It's less than a month, right?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Agreed. I feel the same way, as they have kinda become like family too. This was a touching episode and I agree that amazing dies not quite do this justice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
                            Arrrggghhh. Grrrrrrr. ***sits here seething in jealousy***

Haha. Not really. Yeah, I'm jealous, but not enough to find "alternative" viewing methods. I want to see the episodes fresh on the "big screen" - my TV - not the little screen -my PC. I actually did see Quest 2, but... something ...was missing. So, I'll wait.

I'm glad that the second half seems so incredible to you all and can't wait to see it all myself and discuss it here! It's less than a month, right?

I thought it wasn't until end of April (more like a month and a half).

This is a murderous wait.....

Comment

I'm looking fwd to them starting to relive it all again. Pretend I don't know what's happening, denial... span the wait a little for the DVDs.

kay x

Comment

What the hell is the hold up for the DVDS

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                                legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X