No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode had some good moments and lines, I give it a 7/10 overall.
    I so want Mitchell's car

And I don't want to hear anymore *O'Neill was qualified to lead because of his Special Forces training, but Mitchell isn't qualified* crap from those who absolutely refuse to like Mitchell because he isn't O'Neill.

And after the duck scene I want to see a bloopers reel of this ep.

Comment

9/10 from me. Really good, enjoyable episode. VALA RULES!
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Overall a decent episode (Uninvited) not the greatest but certainly had my attention throughout. I give it a 7/10.

Comment

Thanks for using the spoiler tags Oranos- just a reminder that some of us read the thread for opinions on the epsiodes, but not the details, so be wary and use tags. Pretty please and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
            You know what, guys? I don't think I'm gonna hang around gateworld much anymore. I hate feeling in the minority for enjoying SG1. I hate being seen as ignorant and not accepting of the fact that the writing is the only reason the ratings have gone down.

So enjoy the rest of the season. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more without people constantly telling me it sucks.
            Sorry to know you leave the place.

Just felt the same way, this is why I was off during a few days...

But I'm back, just the time to read the pages you've written, and I'll add my point of view on the two last episodes !

Originally posted by SMEAGOL2
            If you guys had your wish, how many more seasons would you want? Personally I would like to see the show go to season 12.
            12-13 would be great for me !
            Last edited by Linwelin; 12 August 2006, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
              You know what, guys? I don't think I'm gonna hang around gateworld much anymore. I hate feeling in the minority for enjoying SG1. I hate being seen as ignorant and not accepting of the fact that the writing is the only reason the ratings have gone down.

So enjoy the rest of the season. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more without people constantly telling me it sucks.

Don't let the anti's get to you. I get tired of being called brainwashed or having my liking of the show bashed or questioned as some mindless devotion. But, I won't let them run me off. Just hang out at the positive threads and ignore those people who don't like us for liking a show they don't like. Go check out the appreciation threads and bask in the *glow* of actually continuing to like a show.
              I don't know about others, but I sure hate to see you get run off by inconsiderate and insulting people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl
                Is there room for one more?
                I hope so. Welcome here !

As for "uninvited", I really liked this episode too, once again. I'd give it 15/20 !
                Spoiler:
                I really enjoyed seing Sam on the top of the SGC ! and Vala is great in that episode too.

And a lot of funny moments, it also made me afraid during a few seconds...

So, really a good episode for me !
                Last edited by Linwelin; 12 August 2006, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  Thanks for using the spoiler tags Oranos- just a reminder that some of us read the thread for opinions on the epsiodes, but not the details, so be wary and use tags. Pretty please and thank you.
                  No problem. I know that not everyone gets to see the episodes at the same time so I like to be cautious even if it is a small detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    9/10 from me. Really good, enjoyable episode. VALA RULES!
                    indeed,
                    Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

I was looking through the "Uninvited" thread and it seems that many of the people thought it was a pretty good ep. Maybe this is a good sign.

Comment

We'll just have to wait for the ratings...*crosses fingers* Wish I had an effect on them but no...you need the box.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          We'll just have to wait for the ratings...*crosses fingers* Wish I had an effect on them but no...you need the box.
                          *joins in the crossing of fingers* Unfortunately I don't have an effect on them either.

Comment

By the way, this is great: RDA Talks about 10 years of Stargate
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                              Yeah, I'm hoping for an upward movement with the ratings this week too. All we can do is hope.

Sadly, I don't affect the ratings either. Wish I could sign up to get a box.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe you should, you supposedly get paid to have one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X