Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCA
    Spoiler:
    I will not be surprised if it's only for like 4 minutes top becuase like you said they are cramming so much into this episode...kind of makes me wonder where it be omg I can not wait!
    I can't wait either. "200" has me very excited. "Uninvited" was a great episode, but next week should be absolutely amazing.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      "Uninvited" was definitely a solid episode IMO. It had great serious and comedic moments in it. I thought the monster was very cool, and the Landry/Mitchell interaction throughout was great.
      See, for me it was definetely a solid episode but I prefered the scope and flow of season 9... but if it takes episodes like this to get people to fall back in love with Stargate, so be it

I won't be complaining... I want a season 11 and onward lol

Comment

I can't wait either. "200" has me very excited. "Uninvited" was a great episode, but next week should be absolutely amazing.
        I liked Uninvited but it's kind of the step child right now LOL because we are so patiently waiting for 200th episode! LOL I liked the episode it was good but COME ON 200TH EPISODE (and then I'll only have one more day of working in hell at the Super Target)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          See, for me it was definetely a solid episode but I prefered the scope and flow of season 9... but if it takes episodes like this to get people to fall back in love with Stargate, so be it

I won't be complaining... I want a season 11 and onward lol
          I loved Season 9, and I'm loving this season so far too. I think these two seasons, IMO, could go down as two of the best in this shows long history.

I think it's safe to say that all of us here want a Season 11 and beyond.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I loved Season 9, and I'm loving this season so far too. I think these two seasons, IMO, could go down as two of the best in this shows long history.

You know I do and I absolutly loved tonight but I can't wait for 200, however I have to tape it b/c I got to work But as soon as I get home I will be quickly pressing rewind and not care what time it is!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
              You know I do and I absolutly loved tonight but I can't wait for 200, however I have to tape it b/c I got to work But as soon as I get home I will be quickly pressing rewind and not care what time it is!
              I'm sure next week's "200" will be well worth the wait.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm sure next week's "200" will be well worth the wait.
                Oh I know it will!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I agree that this week's enjoyable episode was in 200's shadow. I only hope that the episode is much better than the hype, but I think it will be.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I know I do, I've missed this whole team dynamic thats been missing since Season 7. Go SG-1!!
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Uninvited clearly had some character developement for Mitchel, Landry and Vala. This is good. Not the best episode ever, but a good solid one none the less. Only thing is, where has Michael Shanks been lately? He's been absent the last two weeks.
                      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                        Uninvited clearly had some character developement for Mitchel, Landry and Vala. This is good. Not the best episode ever, but a good solid one none the less. Only thing is, where has Michael Shanks been lately? He's been absent the last two weeks.
                        He took time off this season to spend it with his family. Hes going to be out for two more episodes this season, don't know which ones though.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          He took time off this season to spend it with his family. Hes going to be out for two more episodes this season, don't know which ones though.
                          Ahhh, it's because he just had a kid huh? See, proof positive that having kids are a bad thing. Just kidding!!!

Is it me or is Vala and Teal'c getting a bit "close"? They seem to be hangin out just chillin a lot.
                          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Daniel will also not be in 2 more episodes this seasons.

BRING on 200!!!!!!!!!!

Go Stargate.. Go Stargate.

Season 11 please...

Comment

"Escuze me, amateur's coming through".....

I enjoyed "Uninvited". Daniel was not in it, Landry said something about being in London to talk with some "lord or Earl" (an allusion, perhaps).
                              I laughed when Landry imitated those rare ducks during their mating ritual or when Vala tryed to covince Teal'c to help her catch the creature alive in order to sell it on the black market.
                              There some team moments, the most evident one was when Sam bluffed.

It was an episode about side effects.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Good episode. 9/10 just because I had a couple of minor issues. And just so I can't get yelled at for not using the tags even if it's not much of one...
                                Spoiler:
                                That poker game at the end was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X