No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell was daniel mumbling at the beginnig?

"I made the conexion. bla bla to bla bla. bla bla to bla bla. Varshonbrei."

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
      i give it a 9, its was decent but i would of liked to of seen Teal'c save the day with the giant lizard
      9 1/2 from me
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        Out of ten, how many clapping Jacks does the episode get?
        I'd give it an 8.

Comment

I love this episode very much i'll give it a 9.5
          Everyone was great and i like Vala scenes very much, very funny
          Teal'c was great, love this character!

Comment

I give Morpheus a solid 9.

Comment

I've always been a pro-S10 fan, but now I'm an enthusiastic one! After Morpheus, I'm beginning to see how Vala can fit into the SGC and really looking forward to having her earn her way onto SG1. S9 was good, but S10 is great!

Comment

Seems to be a lot of positive response to Morpheus- even some of the antis didn't complain much. It did feel pretty old school. Lots of hate for the Atlantis ep though.

Next week's is one of the episodes I'm looking forward to the most (others being 200 and Atlantis's Irresistable- I like the funny ones and the ones which break from the usual format. That said, I think I'm the only person in the world looking forward to the Atlantis one)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  Seems to be a lot of positive response to Morpheus- even some of the antis didn't complain much. It did feel pretty old school. Lots of hate for the Atlantis ep though.

Next week's is one of the episodes I'm looking forward to the most (others being 200 and Atlantis's Irresistable- I like the funny ones and the ones which break from the usual format. That said, I think I'm the only person in the world looking forward to the Atlantis one)
                  I haven't seen the Atlantis ep . More 70% to go

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    I haven't seen the Atlantis ep . More 70% to go
                    I have already the whole ep on my harddrive, but I'll probably watch it tomorrrow.

Comment

I decided I wouldn't post in the "PRO" thread until I saw something I liked. Well this past episode was pretty good. I really enjoy watching Dr. Jackson get all crazy and excited from his research, thinking he found the answer and they all go through the gate looking for adventure. In my humble opinion it was one of the best episodes since season 8 ended. While I still don't care for Mitchell at all, my opinion of Vala has slightly changed. She's gone from unbearable to watch to now only irritates me. Hopefully over the course of the season that will change.
                      BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                      Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                        I give Morpheus a solid 9.
                        I give it a 9 too. Better than last week, definitely. I loved Claudia, as usual. It is still my honest opinion that she is the best thing to ever happen to this show. I want to see much more of Vala in the episodes coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                          That said, I think I'm the only person in the world looking forward to the Atlantis one)
                          Believe me, your not. I CANNOT WAIT! I really want to see Earth's two most elite teams interacting!

Comment

Would you rather see Stargate end in 1-2 years with the current awesome storylines (that some believe are the reason the show isn't doing as well), or have them go back to the same-old same-old from the earlier seasons and last longer?

Personally, I'm not sure... I believe the show will go on regardless but if I *had* to decide from the above, I'm not sure what I would say... I don't know how much I'd like to see the same-old same-old again. That's like taking the characters and de-evolving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                              Would you rather see Stargate end in 1-2 years with the current awesome storylines (that some believe are the reason the show isn't doing as well), or have them go back to the same-old same-old from the earlier seasons and last longer?
                              Definitely not. I love season 9 and season 10 now and I actually started watching SG-1 with season 9 and I'm still not sure I want to watch all previous 8 seasons. So I'd rather see it end in 1-2 years and start completely new spin-off based on some of current storylines and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                                Believe me, your not. I CANNOT WAIT! I really want to see Earth's two most elite teams interacting!
                                I was talking about Irresistable.

Comment

Working...
                                X