S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCA
    Ooo now if I can just get around to doing it and not be such a procrastinator like I do with everything else in my life thanks for the address
    indeed thank you
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
      I think the more people that are pro or anti is better. Because no matter what that means they are watching and that brings the ratings up. Also did everyone else love that Vala sort of was actually sirus at times.
      The sad part is that among the pros are not from the US and have Sci Fi to boost the ratings. Those pros who live in the US and get Sci Fi CAN make a difference.
      School is overrated.

Comment

I well you can count me in. Even if I'm not home I record my Sg-1 and SGA from Sci-Fi and on Mondays I watch the re-runs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          The sad part is that among the pros are not from the US and have Sci Fi to boost the ratings. Those pros who live in the US and get Sci Fi CAN make a difference.
          They also have to be Nielsen families.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
            indeed thank you
            If I do it, hahah I don't have an excuse for not writing my fanfic (hides)

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
              They also have to be Nielsen families.
              What's a Nielsen family?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                What's a Nielsen family?
                A family with a special remote that tells the Neilsen people what they're watching.
                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                -Audioslave

Comment

Well Sci Fi knows the fan base is not just in the US or they wouldn't air in other countries or come out with it on DVD in other countries. I'm sure the sales of the DVD's show some what how popular the show is and now they made the seasons cheaper and so hopefully more people will buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                    A family with a special remote that tells the Neilsen people what they're watching.
                    That is.....such a LOUSY way to determine ratings- who decides which families get these remotes?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      That is.....such a LOUSY way to determine ratings- who decides which families get these remotes?
                      If I can remember correctly it's just random but I could be wrong

Comment

Anyone can go to their web site and try to become one but you have to meet their qualifications.

Comment

Anyone can go to their web site and try to become one but you have to meet their qualifications.
                          I'm all most tempted to become one lol but I don't watch enough TV only my mother does

Comment

"Qualifications" this certainly does sound like a screwed up system.....

So really they're probably getting far higher viewership then the "ratings" suggest.

Comment

Yeah I'd tried but I don't watch enough my 3 1/2 year old watches Disney Channel till the evening. But maybe some of us can become one.

Comment

Of course you have to be the perfect american family you know with the 2.5 kids and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X