No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rewatching flesh and blood alstnight when something caught me eye for the next eppisode. a all too familier face popped up on the screen, Robin Mossley (Malakai) from window of opportunity S4 is back as a member of an SG team. this is looking to be an excellent eppisode
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
      I'd also like to point how Jonas, who is generally considered a beloved character, only guest starred in 1 episode prior to joining the cast, while on the other hand Vala had 9 episodes prior to her joining the cast. I find it hilarious people are so turned off by her. She's different, new and fresh.

From what I last read on the Anti Board, they were speaking about Bra'tac acting strange in the season primere. I agree with that. Bra'tac was arbitrarily going to ram the ship with him and SG-1 on it. But speaking more about him... The series writers do give us hints of what's to come, and from what I have read
      Spoiler:
      Bra'tac will die in Counterstrike
      so that event is a slight foreshadowing of that very thing.

Mattathias
      I wish i've never read your spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        Vala is definitely the best thing that could happen to SG-1 in ages BTW, have you been to Cinescape.com today? In TV Wasteland area: Friday July 21st: "STARGATE: SG-1 (9 PM PST, Sci Fi Channel) “Morpheus” After officially claiming the title of the longest US SF series in history last week, SG-1 continues to be invigorated by the lovely injection of FARSCAPE DNA that so enlivened things last year. Claudia Black—I love you!"

I agree, Vala is the best thing to happen to SG1
        Nice little bit from cinescape, too

Comment

Originally posted by dreid
          Funny conversation about ratings and such while I was studying and drinking coffee. This dude named Chad who kept bumming cigarettes from me wanted to know why I was training for helicopter flight school. I don't judge people but I sware that he wanted to give me a jump. I know I promised to not cause any riots but if I see him again and he threatens to talk in generalities about some film his making and how he wants to put "some dude" in a mental ward or jail Im calling IMF on him. I don't know the guy Im minding my own business and he is talking about God and praying blah blah blah. I told him that I don't believe in prayer but Preying on my goals that don't relate to dynamic thinking beings and he still is whining about his stage and some film that he is directing. Dude or dude(s) or dudete(s) I don't care. After a while self promotion for powers sake and stature is stupid. Ratings!? Should you all be focused on the missions and the goals that you are trying to accomplish? Isn't there a better or higher mission in life about diplomacy and fighting as the last option? Maybe I am the only one who thinks so in this forum, its hard to say. I know its tough and we are all in different stages in development spiritually, essentially or whatever but sometimes enough is enough. There is no need for power stuggles between friends and family when the common goal is what is wanted. Even parental units don't have to sit on top of a thrown dictating how the group is going to be run. At least in my family, those who have been inovators, entreprenures, leaders etc. work on their own projects and we come together to check on each others developments to see how we can integrate and continue to work together, if we choose, on a larger goal. The whole thing about ratings and stature when the message is what is important in petty in my opionion. I am disapionted in the forum now and am debating dumping the account all together. There are better things to work on. I'd share what I've learned from my own personal experience but its hard to explain when there are those who think that you have to follow to know. We can all be leaders in our own goals if we choose to work together and enhance the dynamic based upon each others skill sets. People are naturally inclined to study and improve those skills that they like the most. When others in the group acknoledge the skills of each other and focus less on what they want for themselves everyone can benefit. Oh well. Everyone learns at there own pace. I think I'll focus on those friends and family members that have been I have been working well with so far.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
            I was rewatching flesh and blood alstnight when something caught me eye for the next eppisode. a all too familier face popped up on the screen, Robin Mossley (Malakai) from window of opportunity S4 is back as a member of an SG team. this is looking to be an excellent eppisode
            Ya I noticed that what I am wondering is, is he playing his original character or is he playing a totaly different person?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
              My reaction was exactly the same.
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

My reaction was exactly the same.
                Did someone argued with the guy over.... ratings?
                School is overrated.

Comment

Did someone argued with the guy over.... ratings?
                  No idea. BTW, I wonder when we'll know ratings for Flesh and Blood episode.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

No idea. BTW, I wonder when we'll know ratings for Flesh and Blood episode.
                    Maybe this Friday.
                    ?!!?!
                    Hope there will be good (2.2) and keep steady until 10x20. Cause ratings are the juice for any show.
                    School is overrated.

Comment

Maybe this Friday.
                      ?!!?!
                      Hope there will be good (2.2) and keep steady until 10x20. Cause ratings are the juice for any show.
                      I think it usually takes at least 2-3 weeks before we get the ratings, I wouldn't expect them this friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        I think it usually takes at least 2-3 weeks before we get the ratings, I wouldn't expect them this friday.
                        Ehhh, I got too eager. It's SG-1's "fault", is damn too good and I can't hardly wait for the second episode.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

sounds like a plan.... a damn good one
                          hahah we needed a plan, a damn good one haha and it was the best I had glad you like it I'll be sure to wake u up on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                            hahah we needed a plan, a damn good one haha and it was the best I had glad you like it I'll be sure to wake u up on Friday
                            after you wake me up on friday, i shall be busy working on my super iris idea.... wich to use.... solid matter or ancient tech sheilds
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

after you wake me up on friday, i shall be busy working on my super iris idea.... wich to use.... solid matter or ancient tech sheilds
                              I remember someone on this boards saying to just use a net of material to slice the toiletships into little pieces, which, by the way, would be an awesome effect.
                              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Is that to help or hurt us? Because nasty thoughts will keep you asleep Snow White j/k lol (sets alarm just in case she doesn't wake herself up because waking up mean she has to be at the store at 4.am in the monin)

Comment

Working...
                                X