This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

now has the details (spoilers) of his role on CSI: Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      I assume Shanks is included in "all".
      Does "all" includes ALL?

(RDA?)

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

Michael has checked in with the people at the Wolf Convention by phone where he says that they now have season 10 and 'he is looking forward to it'.

Guess he's still not yet signed but that like Amanda, he intends to. Just a formality of hammering out those little contract details.

Comment

If Shanks has to leave the show again, he should be replaced with Corin Nemec (like when Shanks left after Season 5)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            If Shanks has to leave the show again, he should be replaced with Corin Nemec (like when Shanks left after Season 5)

I think that'll happen when Ne'tu freezes over.
            Last edited by LaCroix; 05 November 2005, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Would be nice but unfortunately
              a) Shanks isn't going to leave
              b) Shanks isn't going to leave
              c) I wonder if Corin would want to join the show as a regular any more. Guest star, yes, but could he trust them (TPTB) if he returned as a regular?

oh and
              d) Shanks isn't going to leave

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                I think that'll happen when Ne'tu freezes over.
                So say you. Don't give red for this but, I'd pick Corin Nemic over Claudia Black as a cast member anyday. Or is it just me.
                sigpic

Comment

So say you. Don't give red for this but, I'd pick Corin Nemic over Claudia Black as a cast member anyday. Or is it just me.
                  I think LaCroix meant that TPTB will never ask Corin back as a regular. And let's be quite honest, they won't.

Unless they did and he told them where to stick it.
                  ***This is not fact, or rumour, or anything***

Comment

I would also prefer Jonas back full time before making Vala full time.
                    But I dont know why they cant just go with their first plan for a few years - Mitchell, Carter, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c.

Lets let this run for a few years, then if someone wants to leave you can replace them like you did RDA. This reshuffling the cast twice in two years just shows to me that the shows in trouble. And the addition of Vala (taking the show further away from its roots) will not fix the problem. At least the Jonas character was designed to be a member of SG-1 (a hero, good guy who really wants to help and save people).
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

yeah, like lacroix said, netu will freeze first.

we'll get skippy the talking chihauhaha before they'll bring jonas back
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        yeah, like lacroix said, netu will freeze first.

we'll get skippy the talking chihauhaha before they'll bring jonas back
                        I heard Skippy was busy and couldn't do S9.

Comment

why won't they ask corin back??? cause he doesnt fill out a buster like claudia does.

IMHO, they never should have gotten rid of corin, but that's water under the bridge. he's gone and he's got spot #1 on the 'do not mention his name' list

and i personally have no doubt at all that MS will sign.

sigpic

Comment

You know if Shanks does leave Corin would be (and was during Season 6) a perfect replacement for Shanks than Claudia would be, because Daniel and Jonas are archaeological experts. And Vala is a good replacement for Jack, because they both have a sense of humor (I'm not say Mitchell doesn't have a sense (just watch the last 5 minutes of Avalon, Part 1 "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa man bullets bounce"))
                            sigpic

Comment

I really don't get TPTB sometimes...season six was great and well...season nine for me so far...meh

Bring back Jonas and they bring back part of the feel of the show

but maybe that's why they'll never bring him back...
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I really don't get TPTB sometimes...season six was great and well...season nine for me so far...meh

Bring back Jonas and they bring back part of the feel of the show

but maybe that's why they'll never bring him back...
                                probably

i'm with you sue, s6 was the highpoint for me, so i'd love to recapture that feeling...but i'm not holding my breath

scifi doesn't care about the quality of the show, just how much they can try to do a live action tripping the rift

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X