Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When u consider how huge a galaxy is, its stupid to think that humans is the dominant species. Id like to see how the Ori influence the other races of the galaxy. Will they convert them or destroy them.
    If the Furlings are still around in the Milkyway how are they going to be effected. As well as the Nox. Will the Asgard be any form of influence in the fight against the Ori.

I hope these questions and many more will be answered in Season 10. not to mention some stand alone episodes like the Aschen, Machelo's inventions, Those Aliens seen in 'Promethus unbound', Will the Baal clones team up with Kinsey on earth?

So so so many stories they can do for Season 10 and beyond.

Comment

More Vala
      The enemy has spoken

Comment

Some good team stories.

Comment

When u consider how huge a galaxy is, its stupid to think that humans is the dominant species. Id like to see how the Ori influence the other races of the galaxy. Will they convert them or destroy them.
          Definitely needs to be more aliens out there then what we have seen already.
          Maybe bring back some of those aliens from Foothold maybe or get some new ones. Ori this, Ori that, it is like the writers feel it necessary to drill it into our heads that the Ori are the only ones out there, that are a threat. They need to introduce new aliens that are the Ori's enemy. Or something.
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

I'd like to see:

1. Introduction to new alien species - not just primitive descendant worlds which have been visited by Priors.
            2. A real link-up episode with Atlantis.
            3. One hell of a 200th episode!
            4. Some character development.
            5. More ancient gadgets and gizmos
            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Episode 200 will be Jack and Sam's wedding. The wedding band will be Furlings and Teal'c will Breakdance.
              I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

What would I like to see...

Richard Dean Anderson

Well, you asked.

Comment

No babbies
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Melia, as an ascendant Ancient.
                    The Furlings, this is the reason I continue watching.
                    A revitalised Asgard empire.
                    Ori weapons of war.
                    Ancient technology, a city more advanced than Atlantis.
                    Creation of energy based weapons, for Daedalus class ships.
                    Aliens, the Gadmeer, a race of flying humanoids.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                      A revitalised Asgard empire.
                      Wouldn't that be something. The whole time we've known them, they've been dealing with the Replicators and the possible fall of their civilization. And yet, look at some of the things they've still managed to do for us. Imagine how they could help us in the struggle against the Ori at full strength; no other problems distracting them. That would definitely be something to see.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay here is my two cents for Season 10 (including rest of Season 9, as well as any season after 10):

1. More O'Neill. And by that I don't mean "last three minutes of the ep" kind of showing, but one where he interacts in the WHOLE episode (or episode arc).

2. Vala as a regular. They threw all the changes in SG1 including her, and it feels empty without her now that she is in the Ori galaxy...

3. Thinking of #2, come up with a name for the Ori Home Galaxy, other than "The Ori Home Galaxy".

4. A REAL SG1/Atlantis Crossover, it can be one ep or maybe more. I was thinking maybe the Ori discover the Pegasus Galaxy and go there to spread origin, and SG-1 goes there to help. Actually, since SciFi has both those hours together on friday night, they should make it a 2 hour ep crossover. The only thing is how would they break that up during reruns and which DVD box sets would the ep go on?

5. Bring back Nicholas Ballard and the Giant Aliens, just to check up on him and maybe have the aliens have something to offer for the fight against the Ori.

6. I want to see some enemies leak onto both series. Like maybe some Gua'oulds break loose in the Pegasus Galaxy and run amuck. Maybe a Wraith hive ship accidently sent to MW, then wreaking havoc, and SG-1 has to stop them before they can report to the hive in Pegasus where they are and how they got there.

7. More Asgard! We saved their collective grey butts from the replicators, we at least deserve more helpings of Thor! (I do think that we should have an Asgard-focused episode, like the person suggested about having an ep about a day in the life of Thor)

8. Settle the Furling Debate. Either have them in there, or have someone explain to us what happened to them, like the "Tale of the Furrlings". They won't have to spend the money to make them or whatever, they can just say "this is who they were and what happened to them" so everyone can be satisfied.

9. I would like to see the quantum mirror again. Maybe it wasn't destroyed like Hammond ordered. I always like alternate timeline scenarios. That way we could possibly bring back Janet! (If she wants to come back, that is.)

10. Maybe visit Jonas? Or a visit from him?

11. Bra'tac in charge of the Jaffa Nation. He can be head of the High Council, Dictator, President, King... doesn't matter. They need someone that has some common sense to lead them. And if for any reason TPTB decide to kill him off, they should let him accend instead of die. He started on it in Keb, and they should let him finish it.

12. No Jack/Sam wedding. No more of it. He is still in the Air Force, so it is still not going to happen.

13. I like to see the return of the Aschen sometime. But of course they may be rebuilding after their home planet was sucked into a black hole. (Kudos to O'Neill)

And this may not have to happen in the series itself, but I would like to see a starmap of our galaxies. I want to see where all the galaxies are in relation to each other and maybe the planets and stars in them. Sort of like Star Trek had with the Quadrants of the Galaxy. Also a list of where each advanced race falls in the level of technology in comparision with each other. I would like to know where each stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Jago
                          If the Furlings are still around in the Milkyway how are they going to be effected. As well as the Nox. Will the Asgard be any form of influence in the fight against the Ori.

I hope these questions and many more will be answered in Season 10. not to mention some stand alone episodes like the Aschen, Machelo's inventions, Those Aliens seen in 'Promethus unbound', Will the Baal clones team up with Kinsey on earth?

So so so many stories they can do for Season 10 and beyond.
                          i'd like to see the aliens from sg1's s7 ep 'grace'.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Allan
                            Episode 200 will be Jack and Sam's wedding. The wedding band will be Furlings and Teal'c will Breakdance.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I dont want any wedding, furlings or ninth chevrons. the first one is, as i said, not stargateish. The other two, if as someone said, you only watch the show in the hope of seeing the furlings, when you see them, and you may be disapointed, you wont be interested anymore, so whats the point in seeng them? the furlings and ninth chevron are a mystery better off never solved in my opinion.

By the way, I think the only way to beat the orii is by the characters dying and ascending, then fighting them on that plane.
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

we find that the Tollens have ascended and are some how willing to help us?
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X