This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised
    I've got a predicion! Jack and Sam will get married in episode 200!

now *that* would get me excited about season 10!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

All great comments but we need more

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        I've got a predicion! Jack and Sam will get married in episode 200!

Please, Please, Please. Powers that be, if you are reading this PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!

Its totally un-stargateish. A good 200th episode would be nice, not a repeat of the so-so Wormhole X-treme, the 50th episode Point of View, (I think) was great, as was episode 150 Heroes, but the other landmark, number 100 was a letdown.

Thinking about it, the first part of Atlantis' 2 part mid-season in season 3 will be episode 50, thats two landmark episodes next year!
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TPTB let daniel finally ascend ON HIS OWN, if not in season ten then in the final stargate episode ever at the end of season 20 I wanna see his character finish ascending.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            200th episode-SG-1/SGA Crossover
            I want to see Furlings, Ashen and The Retu{from episode the fith man}

Comment

I highly doubt that there will be any Furlings.

Comment

I think Ba'al's got some scheme to rise up through our government and become a dictator. (It worked for Kinsey, didn't it? yes, I know Kinsey wasn't a dictator, but he was a big enough pain-in-the-mikta to be one for SG-1 )

What I really want to see for S10 is some Sam/Jack ship (I heard that booing, non-shippers ). I mean, the regs are out of the way, and what happens? They bring back Orlin and [shippers]Martouf[/shippers]. (I know [shippers]Martouf[/shippers] wasn't techniquely someone Sam had feelings for, but she and Jolinar were blended, so shouldn't she have felt some feelings for him? /end extensive parentheses ). I'm beginning to think they're determined to bring back every man who had the hots for Sam...who next? Nareem (ok, he was a good guy )? JONAS HANSON? (*shudders* ew...probably not, but I wouldn't be too surprised..)

Ack. Back on topic I know this is typical, but RDA. I want Jack back so Daniel can stop trying to be Mr. Tough-Jerk.

I'd also like Vala to either grow up or leave. That's harsh, but what's with all those tasteless sex jokes? A little spaz is nice, like the basketball game with the guys, and she's made some good points that are quotable ("YOU! You're going to wish you'd listened to me when I said bringing the Gou'ald here was a bad idea!"...of course, I keep saying the same thing, substituting "Gou'ald" with "Vala"..).

I'd also like to see either General Hammond or Jack back at the head of the SGC. I know it's not going to happen, but I think it's obvious that Gen. Landry has no experience in alien relations, and if that's the case, he shouldn't have been moved to the top of the food chain. Sure he's funny and witty, even I have to admit I like his character! But two huge mistakes I saw were A) letting a freakin' Gou'ald on base and giving it the royal treatment, and B) not sending that Mini-Anubis to some deserted planet with no hope of return (maybe a nice desert planet with a broken DHD, and no superior technology - make him rough it!).

Ack. End. Of. Rant. Just my two cents.
                - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Let's see, I think there will be lots more Ori action. Hopefully we'll have a way to at least fight them off some by then. Some nice stand-alone eps would be refreshing to return to. Seeing Vala as a recurring character would definitely be sweet (love her interactions with Daniel and the rest of the team). Another Aschen ep (please ptb!!). And in general, just more kick-ass Stargate adventure.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Lucian Alliance is out there futzing about the galaxy, pirating everything they can get their hands on. They are becoming a force that the new Jaffa nation will likely have to face. They also are probably venturing where few have gone on the galactic fringes. They may awaken something better left alone. What if they decide to plunder the resources of the Tauri? With only 10 eps left for this season, I think we will likely not have enough time to render the Ori impotent or answer most of the unanswered questions about the Ori/Ancient 'ship leading me to believe atleast half of 10 will be devoted to that. I also thing there will be some crossover eps to bring new tech to SG1 to combat the Ori or whatever new menace raises its head.

Comment

okay, my shot at s10 storylines (and some fun predictions) --

*teal'c runs the free jaffa nation. he gets bored and gives control to bra'tac.

*jack doesn't like running homeworld security, so he quits. and becomes an ambassador to the asgard.

*daniel goes to atlantis. and stays. has an affair with weir.

*mitchell completely runs sg1 on his own.

*sam quits sg1 to command the beta site.

*landry fires his daughter.

*lam quits the sgc.

*landry and lam argue on who left first.

*since there's no one left on sg1 except mitchell, he starts looking for replacements. he contacts jonas and he joins the team. along with teal'c, who is still bored. and an alternate reality janet fraiser. he now has his four-member team.

*sam and jack get married.

*teal'c starts dating vala.

*mitchell starts having 'feelings' for janet.

*lam takes landry to court.

*sam has a baby.

(i'll stop now, even though i'm having fun )

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

As long as were on the lines of Storylines that won't ever happen

1. Jack pulls his mask off to show that he is a Furling

2. The Asgard reveal they are helping the Gos'uld

3. Sam and Baal get married

4. Teal'c reveals any Jaffa can give birth. Later, Teal'c has a little baby boy

5. Daniel wakes up in the SGC 11 years in the past, to when he was working out what the Stargate is. Its a big clock, it was all a dream, everyone goes home, the end

Hey this is fun!
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          1. Jack pulls his mask off to show that he is a Furling
                          Thats one thing I dont want to see happen !!

Comment

Hiya

Whilst this is technically the season nine section and since a ten one doesn't exist yet i thought i'd post here. Note to mods: move it if theres a better place.

Given the direction season 9 has been going so far. Where, who and what would you like to see beyond season 9? I realise we're not even through season nine but we can start off with wild speculation (or wishful thinking) and perhaps things can and will undoubtedly be altered in the light of other episodes.

Personally - and this opinion is shared with others on this board - i wouldn't mind a return of the Nox. Could be interesting against the Ori, would they do anything?

Its a start, what do others think?

Comment

i'd like to see furlings for the point of it, an rda hologram (lol), ori wont be defeated easily so that could last 10 years .

Comment

A new alien ally, not just the Asgard. Something close to our level of technology, we both help each-other improove off of each other.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X