This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Hey, no one said we would attain the goal anytime soon. Just have to keep plugging away.
    Well, try harder.
    I don't care who wins the race. I'm just happy they're both here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
      Well, try harder.
      I don't care who wins the race. I'm just happy they're both here.
      I second that. In this day and age, quality programming is like a gift from the heavens.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
        Well, Doctor Who has been given the green light for two more seasons.

I guess you'll have to resort to including the animated series in your tally.
        In this case quality > quantity
        Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
        Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
        Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
        Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
        Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

I don't mind if Stargate becomes a constant in my life. I vote for SG-1 Season 65, and Atlantis Season 57.

As long as the stories are good, I don't care if Daniel has to put his teeth in or if McKay gets a beer gut.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Well if there's going to be a season 10, they might want to re-new before Ben
            Browder's contract is up. I remember reading somewhere where's he becomes
            a free agent sometime in October.

Comment

Can anybody tell me the dates they announced the renewal for seasons 6,7, and 8? I heard that season 7 actually came pretty early but the announcement for season 8 did not come until almost the end of the hiatus or even beyond that.........but dont worry, we've worrying like this for 4 years.....it always turns out that they want just ONE more season....

Comment

I hope they come out with the mindset that they want more than just one more season, if you ask me.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                  I don't mind if Stargate becomes a constant in my life. I vote for SG-1 Season 65, and Atlantis Season 57.

As long as the stories are good, I don't care if Daniel has to put his teeth in or if McKay gets a beer gut.
                  I am so with you on that one. I can picture it now. The sg-1 and sga teams going through the stargate using walkers.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Let's just hope AT, CJ, and MS stay aboard..............

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                      Let's just hope AT, CJ, and MS stay aboard..............
                      I so agree. At least for a few more seasons. I am so not ready to let anyone else go yet. It really is amazing how one can grow to really care for what happens to these characters.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                        Can anybody tell me the dates they announced the renewal for seasons 6,7, and 8? I heard that season 7 actually came pretty early but the announcement for season 8 did not come until almost the end of the hiatus or even beyond that.........but dont worry, we've worrying like this for 4 years.....it always turns out that they want just ONE more season....
                        Bah, out of memory, so don't count on it... but season 7 came very late, I think November? season 8 came already in summer, I'm pretty sure of that, and season 9 also in November or something. And yup, hopefully it'll be renewed and everyone will stay onboard.
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

SciFi just announced they are going to have a new series called "Eureka" for next Summer.

I wonder if that is an additional show to the current three or if it is to replace SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
                            SciFi just announced they are going to have a new series called "Eureka" for next Summer.

I wonder if that is an additional show to the current three or if it is to replace SG-1.
                            Well, according to industry magazine Variety.com

Series next year likely will be joined by new seasons of Sci Fi's dramas -- "Battlestar Galactica," *********"Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis" ************-- which all helped the cabler climb 4% in the adults 18-49 demo this summer. Block will be back in January to finish out the season.
                            SG-1 has performed just as well as the other 2 newer series... My feeling is that they'll want to keep a sure bet that performs well for them wherever they put it and give all the new directions and cast a chance to take the series onward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                              Well, according to industry magazine Variety.com

SG-1 has performed just as well as the other 2 newer series... My feeling is that they'll want to keep a sure bet that performs well for them wherever they put it and give all the new directions and cast a chance to take the series onward.

The most outstanding word there is likely. This is from a previous post that I wrote:

Well if there's going to be a season 10, they might want to re-new before Ben
                              Browder's contract is up. I remember reading somewhere where's he becomes
                              a free agent sometime in October.

I would say if no decision is made by the end of October, then BB is free to do what he wants.

Also the rest of the cast may decide that nine years is enough and may not re-sign.

Comment

I recall he said he'd love to continue if the show does. T'is all speculations, really, Variety and us. Also it seemed from the article they only ordered 13 episodes, sounds to me like they're testing it out, not starting to change established shows. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful.
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X