X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichton
    Sci Fi Friday is hot, my prediction is that all three shows will be back-
    I think it's funny that the big networks are trying to catch up with Surface and Invasion since they're finally realizing that Sci Fi is where it's at.
    I couldn't agree more. It's funny to see other networks scrambling now to catch up. I can't wait for season 10, since I am confident there will be one. The spoilers for "Camelot" sound pretty interesting.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Just wanted to comment on your post.

Originally posted by Boomer
      I pray to the cylon gods they don't do a season 10, season 9 is the worse excuse for a series and has totally screwed the Stargate franchise IMO.
      This really would be a bad idea unless they put O'neill back in and got rid of Fargate SG-1!!! LoL! its always shows signs of real desperation when they try to get cast from another sci-fi series into a once cult cool viewing show.

yes, and before you all tut, I was a real fan from season1-5, then they didn't learn from MS leaving in Season 6, and suffered from a great lack of decent nail biting scripts thereafter. of course there were some diamonds in the rough, Threads, and Heros in Season 7. but few and far between with so many crap filler eps.

just put it out of its misery now FFS! same goes for atlantis or should I say SG-1 Repeated with a different cast.
      In this part right here, you were just stating you're opinions. I don't agree but I still respect them.

If anyone on this forum with any sense of what is cool and cult viewing should know that Battlestar Galactica is the only show worth watching now...
      I mean come on forumlings, you must admit defeat now!!!
      there's more to BSG than SG1 ever had, and since RDA has done a runner, I absolutely despise the new series and feel totally embarrased that I ever watched this show or whats left of the freakshow they have turned it into.
      However, this part came off as condescending IMO.

Do you Americans ever learn, have we no growth ? can we ever let a TV series go out with dignity and respect with the cast members chemistry still there ? come on Stargate and all its pathetic excuses for a spin-off should have been finished at Season 7 at the most.

watching BSG - Season 2, catch the ep this friday!!!!
      And this part was just insulting.

If you want folks to read, consider, and respond to the contents of your posts, you might consider framing your arguments in a less adversial and more respectful manner. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time as...
      1.) Someone will report you to the mods.
      2.) People will put you in their ignore list or otherwise stop acknowledging your contribution.

In any case, there are many threads of discussion you may find of interest. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. And once again, welcome aboard.

Comment

I am looking forward to the 14 season.....hee hee.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I pray to the cylon gods they don't do a season 10, season 9 is the worse excuse for a series and has totally screwed the Stargate franchise IMO.
          This really would be a bad idea unless they put O'neill back in and got rid of Fargate SG-1!!! LoL! its always shows signs of real desperation when they try to get cast from another sci-fi series into a once cult cool viewing show.

yes, and before you all tut, I was a real fan from season1-5, then they didn't learn from MS leaving in Season 6, and suffered from a great lack of decent nail biting scripts thereafter. of course there were some diamonds in the rough, Threads, and Heros in Season 7. but few and far between with so many crap filler eps.

just put it out of its misery now FFS! same goes for atlantis or should I say SG-1 Repeated with a different cast.

If anyone on this forum with any sense of what is cool and cult viewing should know that Battlestar Galactica is the only show worth watching now...
          I mean come on forumlings, you must admit defeat now!!!
          there's more to BSG than SG1 ever had, and since RDA has done a runner, I absolutely despise the new series and feel totally embarrased that I ever watched this show or whats left of the freakshow they have turned it into.

Do you Americans ever learn, have we no growth ? can we ever let a TV series go out with dignity and respect with the cast members chemistry still there ? come on Stargate and all its pathetic excuses for a spin-off should have been finished at Season 7 at the most.

watching BSG - Season 2, catch the ep this friday!!!!
          u kno at first i could stand this post but only barely but after about "crap filler eps" i started to despise u. if u dont like the new season (which is my second favorite season!!!!) just skip it on friday because u kno once stargate goes away they will replace it with a really crappy show. so the lesson here is not to ***** about stuff just fix it for urself and let those of us who like the new season enjoy it with a sense of bliss!
          "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Comment

please excuse any excess harshness in the above comment

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
              u kno on a serious note here i bet stargate could reach a point where it is the longest running show on tv. we could oust the simpons and springer!! (wat seasons are those on again?)

Comment

Originally posted by epcrules89
                please excuse any excess harshness in the above comment
                I don't think it was too harsh at all.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
                  I am looking forward to passing Dr. Who as far seasons go!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
                    As long as tptb can keep the good stories coming, I'm all for that, my friend.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

how many season does dr. who have?

Comment

Originally posted by epcrules89
                        how many season does dr. who have?
                        ... many

Comment

Well, Doctor Who is back, so now you're trying to hit a moving target.
                          11 Seasons (SG-1 & Atlantis) vs. 27 Seasons (Classic & New Doctor Who).

Comment

Star Trek has 28 seasons.

TOS - 3 Seasons
                            TNG - 7 Seasons
                            DS9 - 7 Seasons
                            VOY - 7 Seasons
                            ENT - 4 Seasons
                            Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
                            Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
                            Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
                            Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
                            Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                              Well, Doctor Who is back, so now you're trying to hit a moving target.
                              11 Seasons (SG-1 & Atlantis) vs. 27 Seasons (Classic & New Doctor Who).
                              Hey, no one said we would attain the goal anytime soon. Just have to keep plugging away.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gary83uk
                                Star Trek has 28 seasons.

TOS - 3 Seasons
                                TNG - 7 Seasons
                                DS9 - 7 Seasons
                                VOY - 7 Seasons
                                ENT - 4 Seasons
                                Well, Doctor Who has been given the green light for two more seasons.

I guess you'll have to resort to including the animated series in your tally.

Comment

Working...
                                X