Clear All

on a list of best espiodes this ranks number 1
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

next to fifth race being number 1
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I never noticed it before, but this is a rather meaty role for Walter. He does a lot, has a lot of lines, and is dressed pretty snazzy! I think I like this AU-Walter.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

It is an interesting topic this alternative reality thing. I would be very happy to know that there is one of me who doesn't get a cold all the time.

Comment

I think it is awesome that I am living in a mansion in one of my realitys.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              I never noticed it before, but this is a rather meaty role for Walter. He does a lot, has a lot of lines, and is dressed pretty snazzy! I think I like this AU-Walter.
              I agree. Oh, he is dressed snazzy! I like this AU Walter as well, but ANY Walter is cool. I love the Chevron Guy!

Comment

Didn't he have a higher position in the alternite universe?

(I am to lazy to go watch the episode again)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake

I don't remember that--but I have a poor memory. It's a good explanation, though.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I THINK IT WAS A GOOD EPISODE BECAUSE YOU GIT TO SEEALIEN TECHNOLGY.

Comment

Kinda like every other stargate episode........... ROTFLMAO
                      sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favortie episodes from Season 1. I love the title and the story arc it starts. It was the beginning of the end for a great season.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

It was one of the better episodes but I would have to say within the serpents grasp was better.
                          sigpic

Comment

It was one of the better episodes but I would have to say within the serpents grasp was better.
                            i would have to agree

Comment

Up there in the SG-CLASSICS, it was amazing and set the scene for the other parrallel universe eps 'Point of View' and 'Ripple Effect'. Everyone died but Daniel, even TEAL'C got shafted by the self-destruct! lol, ah well

ps. HA! Sam got grenaded.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

No he actually had a lower rank in the AU. He was only an Airman instead of a Sergeant.

On the other hand, he did shoot the crap out of a couple of Jaffa...

Comment

Working...
                                X