X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome eppy..........sets up nicely for the finale

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
      so why did the fish jump out of the pond?

eh?
      It was in league with Ra!
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

^ I suppose if we knew why the fish juped out the pond wed know alot more about life the universe and everything.

Great Ep due to the fact it was the first ep with the magical Quantam Mirror with its parallel realities. I think they should bring it back soon.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think they had it destroyed after the events in Point of View.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
            Well we know that the NID (or rather the rogue elements of it) have used off world technology for their own purposes before so I like to think that maybe they still have the mirror locked up somewhere.

As for the episode. This was the very first episode of the show that I saw after I saw the movie in Science Class one day. I thought it was very original and, though I hadn't seen any of the show before that point, I was hooked. I

n retrosepct it remains in my mind a very good episode. The acting was good, the plot was good, and it was a nice look into a good "what if?"

timdalton007

Comment

Well we know that Hammond said he was going to have it destroyed, but we don't know whether or not someone talked him out of it or...and this is my personal take...Hammond probably did order its destruction, but higher ups or those connected to the NID made sure that even though he thought it was destroyed, in truth it was preserved to be used or studied to further their agenda.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Well we know that Hammond said he was going to have it destroyed, but we don't know whether or not someone talked him out of it or...and this is my personal take...Hammond probably did order its destruction, but higher ups or those connected to the NID made sure that even though he thought it was destroyed, in truth it was preserved to be used or studied to further their agenda.
                Heck, we don't even know if they can destroy it without huge metaphysical consequences. I'd sure want to know if destroying it was going to rip a hole in the space-time continuum before I did anything.
                My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice Otter
                  Heck, we don't even know if they can destroy it without huge metaphysical consequences. I'd sure want to know if destroying it was going to rip a hole in the space-time continuum before I did anything.
                  That would be an interesting plot as well! All the different realities could begin to overlap. Perhaps the person who was nearest to it when it was destroyed would be thrown from reality to reality with no idea how to get "home". There was an episode of Star Trek like this, which was really cool, especially at the end with "Captain Riker".
                  SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Jackson's line at the end of the episode made me jump off my couch and start cheering. It was so great. Had to finish the season after that. I'm really tempted to start watching season 2, but I really need to get studying for my last final... and then I gotta worry about buying the rest of the show. It's all so great.

Comment

Finals first, show second. I know how you feel. I'm a student, too.

Comment

on a list of best espiodes this ranks number 2 next to fifth race

also a great title daniel finding out that aposhis is coming to earth and finding the Q mirror and carter not joing the military
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's Apophis. APOPHIS! I saw one of your other posts and you called him Aposhis there, too.

Comment

It's Apophis. APOPHIS! I saw one of your other posts and you called him Aposhis there, too.
                            lol spelling never my strong points firefox doesn't have a spell check option so it's hard for me sorry
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Sorry. Don't cry, please. That was my evil half last night (yes, my evil twin from the evil bearded universe).

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                lol spelling never my strong points firefox doesn't have a spell check option so it's hard for me sorry
                                good thing you didn't get a "t" on the end of the name...

Comment

Working...
                                X