Jelgate is right

Comment

2hours 7minutes 21 seconds
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        They could have dialed the Alpha site.
        I don't know that the Alpha Site was operational by this point. The first mention to it was five episodes later in "The Serpent's Lair."

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
          The "why didn't Carter just dial another address" issue always bugs me.

She was injured (at the least, she almost certainly had a concussion). She was stressed (worried, cold, short on both fluids and food). She had no reason to think they were on Earth. All of those things affected her thought processes. It would be more remarkable, IMO, if she had thought to dial another planet.
          I'm surprised Jack didn't think of it either. I mean, he casually mentioned he had to get out of a dodgy situation on the border of Iran and Iraq once with a couple of broken bones. Even in his state he'd still could have made that "stupid" suggestion. But perhaps they were so focused on it that they didn't think of it -- I mean... it is possible, but it bugs me nonetheless.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Holy Bacon, what are you trying to do to me with a puzzle that big FH. It took me an hour and 3 minutes. We are never doing that again
          Nope, I'm never doing that again, I solemnly swear it...

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          2hours 7minutes 21 seconds
          Definitely not doing that again.

My deepest apologies.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Bluntly, IMO, all the "Carter should've..." arguments concerning just about any episode are Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I disagree about being hindsight. It should be basic sense to try different locations if Earth isn't working. The location vof where the gate is doesn't matter
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

My deepest apologies.
                It is OK FH, honest. I am not complaining, do not knock yourself out over it.
                We should be up to the challenge, at least I did finish it.
                I find as I get older I get slower, and I have another birthday Wednesday next, so I will be even worse.
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I'm surprised Jack didn't think of it either. I mean, he casually mentioned he had to get out of a dodgy situation on the border of Iran and Iraq once with a couple of broken bones. Even in his state he'd still could have made that "stupid" suggestion. But perhaps they were so focused on it that they didn't think of it -- I mean... it is possible, but it bugs me nonetheless.

My deepest apologies.
                  Though to be honest...I didn't consider that a thing she could have done when watching the episode...any of the times I have watched it...

You were supposed to save the big puzzle for like the series finale or something. Not in the first season!
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Bluntly, IMO, all the "Carter should've..." arguments concerning just about any episode are Monday Morning Quarterbacking.
                    No, no hindsight involved.... just experience with things that don't work in situations (less life-threatening though but frustrations run wild nevertheless) where solution A leads nowhere, so let's try the 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    You were supposed to save the big puzzle for like the series finale or something. Not in the first season!
                    Now we know that might not be such a brilliant idea, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Holy Bacon, what are you trying to do to me with a puzzle that big FH. It took me an hour and 3 minutes. We are never doing that again
                      I promised never to do that again, but damn that was a fun one to do.

You're 10 minutes faster than I was. I clocked in at 01:13:45.

Comment

I started to lose stamina on that puzzle. I started to slow down after awhile because my arms were getting stiff
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, there were too many pieces so not to worry... it won't happen again.

Comment

There's no such thing as too many piece, IMO.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

There's no such thing as too many piece, IMO.
                              Have you seen the jigsaw puzzle I created... ...too many pieces.

Comment

If only there was a way to save your progress...
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X