No announcement yet.

Brief Candle (108)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like this ep... Jack watching the goodbye from his team is a very touching moment, especially considering the short amount of time the team had been together. Good, fun episode, love the 'Greek' exchange between Jack & Daniel at the start. Theirs is my favourite relationship in the show

Comment

honestly this episode isn't one I particulary like.
      It's funny seeing RDA dressed as an old guy and then looking at him now (age 61 I believe)
      its kinda weird how Sam and Daniel aren't on a first name basis-I don't always remember that they weren't always friends
      I always wonder though if Jack ever actualy writes that letter to Sara!

Comment

Jack and Daniel are one amazing pair...in any genre! Funny...I had to replay the "kindle" piece cause my brain said their were words to go along with the picture, but for some reason the audio didn't perform, so not as a touching as it probably was when seen on SyFy.

Comment

I didn't really like this ep but it is ok
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Quite an interesting idea of this episode I quite enjoyed it

In most of the episodes up to this one Sam sometimes sounded like a school yards bad boy. I mean her voice.
            In this episode it was: 'I think you have a fan colonel' sentence which sounded weird
            In later episodes her voice becomes softer.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceOri View Post
              I loved this episode a lot!! Here is the thing: I really don't think they even knew they infected him. It's very doubtful that they knew it. Why would they do that to him? But anyway, I rewatched this episode a couple times because I just really liked it a lot. I loved how Jack was old, and said that he had some small prostate issues or something? Do you have a quote on that?
              I do believe they knew he would become "infected", for them though it would make him chosen, special. They did not see it as harmful. Especially Kynthia would want Jack to age the same as she does, to "grow old" together, so to speak.

Comment

I watched this one yesterday. Fun episode! No weapons were fired, so that's a change. I loved when Teal'c said, "I believe this woman wishes to spend time with O'neill". That cake looked interesting, I wonder if there's a recipie out there.

Comment

Yep, finally had an episode I wasn't thrilled about.

I think it was the sheer, annoying power of the Argosian's cheerfulness in the beginning....it may be a sign of their naivete because, on the word of four strangers, they turn on their benefactor Pelops.

The nano-technology was interesting I guess, Kynthia was pretty dishy at that, yeah....not much salvageable about this episode.

It does accomplish two things though:

1) It shows us that we shouldn't be accepting food stuffs all willy nilly whenever we arrive on new worlds and

2) It's the first time we see that the Goa'uld used humans for experimentation. And what a terrible experiment! Imagine only being alive for three months....those poor people must have been driven out of their minds whenever their 'brief candles' were expanded hundreds of thousands of times....quite a gift from SG1, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starmover View Post
                    I watched this one yesterday. Fun episode! No weapons were fired, so that's a change. I loved when Teal'c said, "I believe this woman wishes to spend time with O'neill". That cake looked interesting, I wonder if there's a recipie out there.
                    looked like pizza, but sounded like a cake
                    sigpic

Comment

Once more, an average episode. There's not a lot to say about this episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

My least favourite episode this season by far. The whole thing was quite boring and it was missing a lot of the SG-1 humour we are used to.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am watching this episode now and I really like this one. it is an interesting story and shows us how evil the Goa'uld can really be. I'm not really posting here to talk about the episode though. I'm watching them via netflix and I'm just clicking through and watching them in order, but on netflix this is episode 6. is it mislabeled on here or does netflix have it in the wrong order?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaf View Post
                            I am watching this episode now and I really like this one. it is an interesting story and shows us how evil the Goa'uld can really be. I'm not really posting here to talk about the episode though. I'm watching them via netflix and I'm just clicking through and watching them in order, but on netflix this is episode 6. is it mislabeled on here or does netflix have it in the wrong order?
                            netflix has something mixed up
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
                              netflix has something mixed up
                              Thanks for the information.

Comment

My LiveJournal post
                                Looks like I'm going against the majority again because this is one of my favourites.
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X