The Nox (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he he he love this episode to bad we haven't seen them since

with everything that has happen now would there still see the human race as young.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes. I don't think they thought we were young because we had inferior technology.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
        he he he love this episode to bad we haven't seen them since
        W haven't seen them as a group but Lya has been on since. (Enigma, Pretense)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          W haven't seen them as a group but Lya has been on since. (Enigma, Pretense)
          I hope we hear from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Mike
            I think the Nox as a whole should have been more explored in the series. I want to see what the City is like!!

I agree we never go back to the nox planet! i mean they could be great allies against the ori!!
            VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

imagine the guy running as vala

Comment

Originally posted by Twinks22
              I agree we never go back to the nox planet! i mean they could be great allies against the ori!!
              How so? They wouldn't do anything against the Ori. (But I could be wrong, maybe when they know that the Ancients are in danger then who knows)

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                How so? They wouldn't do anything against the Ori. (But I could be wrong, maybe when they know that the Ancients are in danger then who knows)

your right there they probaly won't do anything but if they find them selves in danger they might use some super call weapon in that flying city remeber they are part of the ancient alliance
                VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

imagine the guy running as vala

Comment

Originally posted by Twinks22
                  your right there they probaly won't do anything but if they find them selves in danger they might use some super call weapon in that flying city remeber they are part of the ancient alliance
                  So you think they have weapons? One would think that if they ever had weapons they would have destroyed them by now.

By the way, your signature is ugly!

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

i loved watchin this episode. it's a shame that the nox are still going to be pacifists even with the ori invading our galaxy. maybe they'll change their mind if they are attacked.

Comment

I doubt the Nox will ever stop being pacifists. Their world has been attacked by the Goa'uld many times, and they just continued to use their powers of invisibility to defend themselves. The same will probably ring true for the Ori.
                      Spoiler:
                      If, in their advanced state, the priors can pierce the Nox technology, the pacifist race would probably not remember how to fight, and would simply be slaughtered.
                      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Anyone else notice that ALL the Jaffa in this episode had the gold "first prime" seal on their forehead? Does Aphophis just not trust anyone enough anymore to have one first prime, and he feels he has to have several? That wouldn't surprise me though, since both Teal'c and Bratac betrayed him.

Comment

Why is this episode listed as 107? On my Season 1 DVD boxset it's Episode 12 (14, if you count the Pilot as both first and second episodes, which the DVD set doesn't).

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Akai
                            Anyone else notice that ALL the Jaffa in this episode had the gold "first prime" seal on their forehead? Does Aphophis just not trust anyone enough anymore to have one first prime, and he feels he has to have several? That wouldn't surprise me though, since both Teal'c and Bratac betrayed him.
                            Well, this invisible creature was important to the guy, and sinse he's gotta replace both his most trusted first primes, he brings along all his top five guys and tests them out.

Of course, like all first primes, they fail miserably and Apophis is just standing there slapping his head until he takes the staff weapon and kills SG-1.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylouette98
                              Here's what I'm wondering...On my dvd (during this ep) Apophis doesn't have a voice track. Does anyone else have this problem? This is the only ep on the dvd that's like this.
                              Yes, mine does as well...very annoying.

Comment

i liked this ep but i was wondering (not sure if any one else picked it up) but when the jaffa stabbed teal'c there was no blood on the knife......apart from that i think it was a good ep.
                                ~ charmed slayer ~

Comment

Working...
                                X