No announcement yet.

The Nox (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible the version on YouTube does not have all the audio channels present in that copy?
    "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

It is possible they made a mistake on the older copies of the "Nox." But I think in the newer one that has all five in one case, I think they fixed it. Does anyone have it, so they can check?

Comment

Did anyone else notice the main Nox character? He played the principal in Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 1 - after the first pricipal was eaten.

Don't Worry About The World Ending. It Is Already Tomorrow In Australia.

Comment

hey guess what this is the 7th ep of stargate sg-1 and the team has already met one of the four great races this is definitely a great episode full of action and stuff the whole team dies but they come back to life and the team makes some friends i recommend never to skip this ep

Comment

Originally posted by AussieSG-1Fan View Post
            Did anyone else notice the main Nox character? He played the principal in Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 1 - after the first pricipal was eaten.
            Yeeeees He also played Quark in DS9.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

When i recognised him, i wsa like woa... Whats a frengi doing here..

Comment

Wow, im amazed that only one of you noticed that startrek character. Im not even a Startrek fan, and I noticed him.
                Hes the leader or father of the nox. And on Startrek, the TV series about the spacestation I think, he was a bar tender and was greedy, had big ears, very ugly, short, sharp teeth.
                Its funny really, he doesnt look much different other then the teeth and ears, lol. Cant remember his name, kwerk, kwark, sark? not sure

Comment

I like this one ok enough. It seemed to be a message about strength is not always a physical thing. The weak are not always really weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
                    I like this one ok enough. It seemed to be a message about strength is not always a physical thing. The weak are not always really weak.
                    Yes, I think this episode was quite an education fo SG1.
                    sigpic
                    Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Shimerman

Comment

THe dude did star tek too.

Comment

I really liked the Nox "maturity". Seeing the Tauri fighting with Apophis would be like an adult watching children fighting. They are very advanced in technology, natural medicine or whatever gives them their powers. But even more advanced in their philosophy. They don't appear advanced, they don't make themselves a target for the power hungry "juvenile" races. They don't need to fight, all they need to do is disappear. They respect life, even of those who would attempt to do them harm.

I liked the conversation:
                          Jack: "(rather than hiding) Why don't you bury your stargate to stop the gouald coming here?"
                          Nox elder: "Then they would know someone was here to bury it"

Comment

That was a good quote.. and i loved it later when they used the Nox again (lia) when they evaced the tolans they had brought back to earth...

Comment

LOL, the Nox are so advanced they dont want to associate with us until we grow up.

The Nox are certainly not weak. Can you imagine if Apophis went back there with an army. The lead jaffa turns around and his comrades have disappeared, the stargate disappears, their ships disappear. The Nox could really mess with you if they wanted. Drive you mad, without even having to fight.

Comment

The Nox technology is either so advanced that we don't recognise it as technology (it doesn't always have to be giant, shiny spaceships!) or its hidden like their city!

Comment

Working...
                                X