No announcement yet.

The Broca Divide (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A poor episode. It was a great premise wasted. The acting was average and the storyline was wasted big time. One of the worst episodes of the first season.

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by FixxxeR
      Sam in a tank top mmmmm

Does anyone notice that after Daniel Jackson is cured at the end his giant eyebrows just disappear?
      it was magic.

I really don't know. But it does seem strange.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
      24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
      Both heavily admined.

Comment

you're dead right, worst most embarrassing episode ever IMHO
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I know it's hokey, but I have a soft spot for it anyway. Maybe it's shirtless RDA...

Comment

I'm so glad someone else noticed that Jack didn't say "no" when Sam jumped him in the locker room. Oh geez, I'm getting all giggly thinking about it... *cough* lol, ok. I'll say this, Broca Divide sure isn't the best epi (it is NOWHERE near as good as Window of Op. or some of the other fine epis - like "The Other Guys" in S6, I swear that was HILARIOUS), but I enjoyed it a lot. Locker room scene, end scene with S/J, and the scene where Jack beats Daniel up...and I'm babbling again Anyway, good epi, not best, but I liked it.
            - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
            Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

The Broca Divide is on tonight and we get to see 'tight tank-top' Carter!

Comment

Yay. Well this ep is ok however the funny moments are what saved it such as tank top carter and the great quote
                Jack: Lucy im hoooomme
                Teal'c: your still sick
                Jack: come on Teal'c open up
                Teal'c:you called me Lucy
                well its something along those lines.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

the lucy joke was funny and how teal'c reacted

this was a good rick episode with him having to act the way he did with the diease

big down side was the people on that planet it reminded me of early startrek
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Again this episode isn't my favourites but i also dont hate it as there were some funny moments and it also opened up the possibility of sam and jack getting together.

Comment

How did it do that??
                      sigpic

Comment

The kiss between the two in the locker room and the fact that when she asked him "don't you want me?" his response was something like "not like this!"

A lot of shippers see this as the "official" beginning of the ship (personally, it began in CotG, with the whole reproductive organs thing )
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

HAHA ya I would have to agree with you on that one.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think this episode is one off the best RDA-eps.
                            Have you noticed that when Teal'c and Daniel run to Jack,
                            the jacket switched? Thirst Daniel have it, than Teal'c have it.

Comment

Wait what?
                              sigpic

Comment

For years this was my all-time worst ever SG1 episode. And then I saw Emancipation again just recently, starting to think I was wrong.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X