Children of the Gods (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male nudity is far more taboo.

Incidentally, I found it odd that, the female Jaffa who was carrying the symbiote who took over sharri (i cannot spell that name for the life of me) seemed to be gasping in sexual pleasure when the goa'uld within her poked its head out...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
      Male nudity is far more taboo.

Incidentally, I found it odd that, the female Jaffa who was carrying the symbiote who took over sharri (i cannot spell that name for the life of me) seemed to be gasping in sexual pleasure when the goa'uld within her poked its head out...
      Well from the pilot I guess they were thinking the show might have turned out a little differently...

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
        Well from the pilot I guess they were thinking the show might have turned out a little differently...
        Ewww...I don't want to think about that....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by zats
          What else? Stargate!--We had to do an, and I quote, "special interest presentation". The class was confused silly (how, I ask you, do you fit eight seasons into fifteen minutes?!) but liked the music. Another girl wound up using the same music for her presentation on the history of the golden retriever.
          I've never done a presentation on Stargate at school or university (or on golden retrievers...), but I keep using quote of Stargate in my classes!

~CELLO!~

Comment

The other day, I said there "was nothing cruvus with me, just a fron ache!"

They didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by zats
              The other day, I said there "was nothing cruvus with me, just a fron ache!"

They didn't get it.
              Shouldn't this be in another thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                Ewww...I don't want to think about that....
                Nor do I *shivver*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Shouldn't this be in another thread?
                  Nah, gotta say sorry for that, it was the answer to my OT comment...

~CELLO!~

Comment

About the DHD thing, if you read the SG-1 book, "The Price You Pay" one of the major things in it is that a Jaffa leader has a kind of portable DHD. That's probably what Apophis had! You have to search everywhere for these answers!

Comment

I have found the answer to the apophis dial outy thingy. in small victories, when thor comes through the gate he talks for a while then it shuts down as it should but then when he leaves all he does is activate some wrist device and a wormhole opens without the whoosh, as the goa'uld are scavengers of technology they probably stole it from the asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by FTO_dude
                        I have found the answer to the apophis dial outy thingy. in small victories, when thor comes through the gate he talks for a while then it shuts down as it should but then when he leaves all he does is activate some wrist device and a wormhole opens without the whoosh, as the goa'uld are scavengers of technology they probably stole it from the asgard.
                        And he never has it again? I think the easier answer is just to acknowledge that it is one of many storyholes or production mistakes made in the series pilot. Almost all shows have them.

Comment

CJ is the best thing about these episodes. I have to admit when I first watched them so many moons ago I despaired at the whole first scene between sam and jack - all that sexual organ stuff bleuch. But Teal'c betraying Apophis gives me a lump in my throat every time I see it - he is the star.

Comment

I would really like to see some one use a hand held dialing device. Maybe we could even get one.

On a some what related note why is it that we never get stuck on worlds without DHDs. I know they cant check with the MALP on all of the worlds because on some worlds the DHD is hidden from view. Such as Game Keeper its up and to the side of the Stargate. And there has to be some worlds like ours that doesnt have a DHD.

Comment

Wholeheartedly agree! When T say's "I have no where to go"... great moment!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                                I would really like to see some one use a hand held dialing device. Maybe we could even get one.

On a some what related note why is it that we never get stuck on worlds without DHDs. I know they cant check with the MALP on all of the worlds because on some worlds the DHD is hidden from view. Such as Game Keeper its up and to the side of the Stargate. And there has to be some worlds like ours that doesnt have a DHD.
                                Apparently after 'Learning Curve' when they got the naquadria generator design, not having a DHD didn't become a problem anymore. In 'New Ground' they were going to use one to start up the Gate without a DHD.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X