Children of the Gods (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargen
    i most have missed this what was this full frontal nudity?
    When Shar'ei (sp?) is implanted with a goa'uld, Apophis has her stripped down do his queen can fully inspect her host (im guessing that was the reason lol)

Comment

actually its more than that but its only shown on the dvds not on tv
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

The First SG-1 Epsidoes which we still talk about 9 years on, they never seem to age!

Comment

Well they are the classics and in some ways the best
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

One of the best eppys in my opinion.......better than "Rising"

Comment

It was very good for a pilot episode, but only the story line. The military and scifi items had many inaccuracies.
              Here are some examples:
              Kowalsky was a Lt.Col in the movie, but called a Major in this episode. He wore Captain Insiginia and Major Insignia in different scenes.
              The Goa'uld opened the gate without a DHD or using the SGC coomputor.
              Bullets bounced off Teal'cs Back Armor, but Bullets were able to penetrate the Armor on other Jaffa.

Comment

Okay I'm new here so give me a break.

This a great pilot episode. The acting, the special effects, everything is good. In many ways I think it is even better then the original film in terms of acting (especially by Richard Dean Anderson as O'Neill).

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                  When Shar'ei (sp?) is implanted with a goa'uld, Apophis has her stripped down do his queen can fully inspect her host (im guessing that was the reason lol)

OK that settles it im buying the dvd lol
                  My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Originally posted by Ziu
                    The Goa'uld opened the gate without a DHD or using the SGC coomputor.
                    Bullets bounced off Teal'cs Back Armor, but Bullets were able to penetrate the Armor on other Jaffa.
                    Beep wrong. The Goa'uld did use the base computer to dial the gate. Apophis spoke in Goa'uld the camera cuts to people running around, the camera cuts back to Apophis just as the guard is returning from the control room.
                    And Teal'c is first prime, of course he will have the strongest armour.
                    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

he used a device to activate the gate like the knox or asgard do

Comment

Originally posted by the true apothis
                        he used a device to activate the gate like the knox or asgard do
                        That's what I think. But the problem with that is I don't remember seeing that in the version I recorded off Sci-Fi back in July. I've always suspected that if the original version didn't show how the gate was opened either, then it was a way to save money. God knows how much it costs to create the effect of the active wormhole.

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by timdalton007
                          Okay I'm new here so give me a break.

This a great pilot episode. The acting, the special effects, everything is good. In many ways I think it is even better then the original film in terms of acting (especially by Richard Dean Anderson as O'Neill).

timdalton007
                          Totally agree it was a brilliant episode one of my faverites altogether!
                          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

I amazes me really that they would learn our technology so fast!
                            And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

It's on Wednesday night... yeah!

Comment

I've seen it a thousand times, I have it on DVD - twice, but it never gets old.

I really love this show....
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X