Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2017: Fifteenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Happy Ship Day Everyone!

Comment

Happy Ship Day everyone!
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Happy Ship Day!
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zysu View Post
              Happy Ship Day Everyone!
              Can't currently green you so:
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Happy Ship Day, Everyone! And Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1!

I know today is the day we commemorate and celebrate the official acknowledgment of the Sam and Jack Ship, but if you'll permit me a reflective moment, I'd like to say a few words about the impact this Ship has had on my life...

...because of this Ship, I discovered the first fandom I ever actively participated in
                      ...because of this Ship, I've made friends from all over the world
                      ...because of this Ship, I've built friendships which have endured, now, for over ten years
                      ...because of this Ship, I started writing again
                      ...because of this Ship--and the support of the people here--I was able to fulfill my life-long dream of being published.

This show and this Ship and the people here literally changed my life in ways I'd never envisioned.

How's that for the power of a Ship?

Sam and Jack Forever!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        [...]

How's that for the power of a Ship?

Sam and Jack Forever!!!!!

That's pretty awesome!

Yes to the meeting of friends, and I probably wouldn't have started photoshopping if it hadn't been for this ship

Comment

Happy Ship Day!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Ship Day everyone! Huge thanks to all you creative guys for your awesome fan works! ??

Comment

New Sam & Jack screen cap fic inspired by July's MOS challenge, "Head Trauma":

Joke found here

Comment

Lovely little story! Jack makes perfect confused faces. Sam so enjoys confusing him!

Comment

Working...
                                X