Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2017: Fifteenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What AstraPerAspera said. Beautiful. And so true. For me, Sam and Jack ship is the one and only ship I've been attracted to. They are magnets!

Comment

I agree. I've met the most marvelous group of people because of this ship.
      And I also started writing because of this ship. Something I have wanted to do for many years. I'm not in your league but it's a start

Comment

Comment

Let's not forget the Grace kiss

shortened clickable thumbnail (96kb):

Comment

[QUOTE=Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse;14588527]Let's not forget the Grace kiss

Can't forget that kiss or gif. I've lost much time watching that gif.

Comment

The kiss in WoO

clickable thumbnail:

Comment

The Heroes Hug

clickable thumbnail:

And with that I say good night and happy Ship Day

Comment

Happy Ship Day !!!!

&

Also Happy 20th Anniversary SG-1!!!
                  Link to AT's twitter post about this: https://twitter.com/amandatapping/st...97845992808448

I, once again, was hoping to have that SJ music video done for this ship day but it didn't happen. All I really have left is the music so once I'm done dealing with a not serious annoying medical/health issue I will get back to it. Once I am finally done, I will either post it in the main thread, wait for Shipmas or wait for the Valenship 2018 (if it happens since it didn't happen this year). Just whatever I decide when I get it done. My old SJ Music videos can be found here. No old fan fiction because I still don't have a website or new fan fiction because I haven't felt like writing any in a while and no old artwork right now because of Photobucket with the exception of one. This is the original size, 1680x1050, of an artwork I have posted in the past, just at a smaller size because of Photobucket: http://www.mediafire.com/view/c4rjj6...-1680x1050.jpg.

As for my SJ song list here are all the songs that have been added since I put it up on my google drive which also has new songs since I last posted about it (song list total now at 466):

Spoiler:
                  Glass by Thompson Square

If I Didn't Have You by Thompson Square

I Got You by Thompson Square

Lovesong by The Cure

Is This Love by Whitesnake

Road To You by Five For Fighting

Alone by Cosmic Gate & Kristina Antuna

Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson

Fire and the Flood by Vance Joy

Say You Will by Billy Gilman

Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur

Lullaby by OK Go

I Came to Love You by Alexander Rybak

Right Here In My Heart by Delta Goodrem

Super Love by Dami Im

Cowboys And Angels by Dustin Lynch

All of Me by John Legend

You & I (Nobody in the World) by John Legend

Made to Love by John Legend

No Place Like You by Maddie And Tae

Roses and Violets by Alexander Jean

Evergreen by Westlife

Broken Arrows by Avicii

Livin' for You by Boston

I Need Your Love by Boston

So Far from Me by Brett Dennen

I Can't Help Myself by Nobody's Angel

Close by Westlife

Just By Being You (Halo and Wings) by Steel Magnolia

Every Little Thing You Do by Westlife

Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Lady Antebellum

Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Happy Ship Day, all! I've been busy all day, but I am glad that I'm in time to share a little something I've been working on.

This little animation is inspired by Lost City and the fact that Jack and Sam were supposed to kiss in the cargo ship. After the show was given the green light for Season 8, it was edited from the script. Personally, I'm glad that the kiss got cut, simply because I wouldn't have wanted our first (only) true Sam-and-Jack-in-our-reality-and-timeline-and-in-their-right-minds kiss to be while Sam was still together with Pete.

But this is always what I pictured in my head. It's still a work in progress. I am going to add more slides to make it smoother and hopefully add color as well. But I hope you like it.

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Such wonderful Sam and Jack memories to enjoy for Ship Day. Not talented in this area but love seeing everything. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

A friendly reminder that when Jack and Sam got "married" in 200 that MGM took a bunch of promo photos, including having a traditional photo wedding shoot which was never actually was in the episode.

sigpic
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And from Season 10 to Season 1, in honor of the 20th anniversary of Children of the Gods...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X