This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twas The Night Before Christmas SG1 Style by polrobin
    With apologies to Clement Clarke Moore. This was written for Bekki for the Shipmas 08 Secret Santa exchange and for the shipper family on the Gateworld Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

They Sam/Jack by laci12laci/DevilishMe

Comment

Missing You by SaraBahama

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Merry Shipmas 2016!

*Made by hlndncr*

When posting items to the list, please remember to quote the entire post . . .
                then remove the quote commands before submitting your post.
                Also remember to mark *NEW* works and list them at the top of the appropriate section.

FICTION
                Sprig Spiel by A Karswyll
                The First Christmas by iamdkscully
                Twelve Months of Love by A Karswyll
                Reason to Breathe by A Karswyll
                Feet on Holy Ground by roque87002
                An Extraordinary Christmas by BettyHall223
                Desperate Times by Heaven In A Wild Flower
                Let the Games Begin by Sparky She-Demon
                Tree Talking by AKarswyll
                Truth and Illusions by Nynaeve
                No Words Necessary by hlndncr
                Another Wrinkle or Two by pol
                Blessed is the season by a. loquita
                Merry Christmas, Carter by A-Mudblood-and-a-Goofball
                Five Christmases by CSIGurlie07
                The Accident by Anitafairy
                Theoretical Impossibility by SGSuzi
                Surface possibilities by Aenigmatic/Ikorni
                Twelve Days by Rachel500
                Gift of Beaivi by AKarswyll
                Christmas with the Family at Home by fems
                Christmas Chatter by A. Karswyll[
                Tis the Season by SqueeG-1
                All I Want for Christmas Is You by sg-1fanintn
                Myrrh by Zoser
                T'was the Night Before Shipmas by BrenRenQoI
                Under the Mistletoe by SG1Rocker
                SJ Squared: Christmas Style by PatriotJackie
                Have Yourself A Merry Little Shipmas by Northwestern
                Sown by Trinity1.0
                Sam's Christmas Dream by dreamer one
                The Tree by Kat Spencer
                Jack and the Christmas preperations by ValerieJackson
                The Twelve Days of Shipmas by ValerieJackson
                Finding Carter by polrobin
                Twas The Night Before Christmas SG1 Style by polrobin
                I Heard the Bells by JenniferJF
                One Small Step by JenniferJF
                Jack's Christmas Carol by AstraPerAspera
                I Saw Three Ships Go Sailing by ShoeQueen
                The Secret of Santa by Cairistiona

VIDEOS
                Say Something by Robin Bishop
                Song for a Winters Night by Robin Bishop
                Jack and Sam Lionheart by JanSam
                I still believe Sam and Jack by neverendingimagination
                Sam and Jack kisses - Merry Shipmas to XFChemist by Starry Starry Night
                Sam & Jack Shipmas 2012 by Starry Starry Night
                Sam & Jack Merry Shipmas by Starry Starry Night
                Happy Shipmas 2012 Sam&Jack by Starry Starry Night
                Stargate SG-1 - Sam/Jack - We walk fast by XFChemistSG1
                Beautiful by Nolamom
                Stargate SG-1 - Sam/Jack - SHIPMAS 2011 by XFChemistSG1
                sam and jack - bad romance by yessikg/Yessika
                sam and jack - two is better than one by yessikg/Yessika
                I Would Die For You - Sam/Jack by EwigeStudentin
                Stargate SG.1 - Dedicated to Bekki (Merry Christmas!) by AnnaGiuliaFiction
                Sam & Jack: The Story So Far (Or There And Back Again In Three Minutes) by Cagranosolis
                Come On Get Higher by laci12laci/DevilishMe
                Falling for you Sam/Jack by laci12laci/DevilishMe
                They Sam/Jack by laci12laci/DevilishMe

ARTWORK
                Shipmas Cards 2013 by A. Karswyll
                Secret Santa gifts for IamDKScully & wallpapers made for Shipmas 2013 by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
                2014 Sam/Jack Desktop Calendars by hlndncr (Secret Santa gift for A. Karswyll)
                First Time Series by fems
                Sam & Jack logos by XFchemist
                GateWorld Shipmas 2013 by Simlead
                2013 SJ Advent by Many Talented Shippers
                2012 SJ Advent by Many Talented Shippers
                2011 SJ Advent by Many Talented Shippers
                God Gave Me You sig/avi/walli set (for SaraBahama as Secret Santa gift) by TrueRomantic
                Christmas Gifs by Nolamom
                Shipmas Cards 2012 by A. Karswyll
                Shipmas Cards 2011 by A. Karswyll
                Sam/Jack 2013 Calendar by Meredithe5
                Oil & Water by SaraBahama
                Broken Glass by SaraBahama
                SS Gift for Carisitiona by SaraBahama
                Missing You by SaraBahama
                Last edited by iiradned; 17 December 2016, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  My wallpaper switcher showed it as my today's background.

Happy Shipmas!
                  sigpic

Comment

I Saw Three Ships Go Sailing By by ShoeQueen

Three "ships" that sailed and maybe one that didn't. Holiday fic inspired by the Christmas song of the same name.
                    FF Name ~ Shoe Queen

Read my 2014 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards nominated fics!

Galatea
                    I Saw Three Ships
                    What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
                    Staying Behind
                    Always Find You
                    Paper Flowers
                    The Things We Want
                    Have Yourself a Shippy Little Christmas

Comment

Something I wrote for a Secret Santa for A Karswyll, I think. I remember I wrote a second part, but since my old computer died this year I can't find it anymore.

Spoiler:
                      The Secret of Santa

Three weeks before Christmas something strange appeared on the computer screen.
                      „A new gate adress, it's like someone put a new planet there.“ Carter said during the briefing. „The MALP only showes lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village.“
                      „So let's check it out. Don't forget to bring something warm.“

There were indeed lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village with small gingerbread houses.
                      An old man appeared in one of the doors, at least they assumed that he was old, he had a huge white beard. “Welcome to my little village," he said. His voice was not unpleasant, but somehow it made them feel slightly guilty. "You have nothing to fear if you haved behaved well," he said with a twinkle.
                      Sam and Jack looked bewildered at each other. "Who are you?" started Jack, but Sam interrupted: "You are Santa Claus!" "Yes, I am. Would you like to come in and have a look around?" "Yes, we would." "Uhm, I think I have to tell Teal'c a bit about Christmas traditions first," Daniel said. "There's a small pub down the street where you can get something warm to drink" Santa Claus said, and the two of them left, Daniel already talking excitedly.

Sam and Jack stepped into the small house. The house was crammed with Christmas decoration things from all over the world, around them everything seemed to be blinking, glittering or sparkling. “I’ve got to ask you, how does it work, all the children around the world, how do they get their presents in time?” Sam asked. "And how do you get there? We've never seen someone like you stepping through the gate, not to mention the reindeers." "That's the magic of Christmas, it's nothing you can detect with your machines or explain with your science. But I can give you a little hint." He beckoned them to follow him into the next room. None of them noticed the green thing in the doorframe.

„You have just stepped under the mistletoe“ the old man said. „I assume you know how that works.“ They both nodded at the same time and grinned sheepishly.

Just as their lips were about to meet the 'Ho Ho Ho' of the old man turned into the ringing of the alarm clock.

„What are you thinking about?“ asked Jack during the elevator ride.
                      „Nothing, only some weird dream I had last night.“ „Weird, so I was in it?“
                      „Kind of, we went through the gate and met Santa Claus.“ “Santa Claus, and did you get a present?“ Sam blushed slightly. „Unfortunately not, the alarm went of before I got it.“

She entered her lab, something glittering caught her eye, and there was it, sitting on a shelf, a snow globe with two little figures wearing something that seemed to be BDUs and holding hands surrounded by ever falling snow.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Something I wrote for a Secret Santa for A Karswyll, I think. I remember I wrote a second part, but since my old computer died this year I can't find it anymore.

Spoiler:
                        The Secret of Santa

Three weeks before Christmas something strange appeared on the computer screen.
                        „A new gate adress, it's like someone put a new planet there.“ Carter said during the briefing. „The MALP only showes lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village.“
                        „So let's check it out. Don't forget to bring something warm.“

There were indeed lots of trees covered with lots of snow. And a small village with small gingerbread houses.
                        An old man appeared in one of the doors, at least they assumed that he was old, he had a huge white beard. “Welcome to my little village," he said. His voice was not unpleasant, but somehow it made them feel slightly guilty. "You have nothing to fear if you haved behaved well," he said with a twinkle.
                        Sam and Jack looked bewildered at each other. "Who are you?" started Jack, but Sam interrupted: "You are Santa Claus!" "Yes, I am. Would you like to come in and have a look around?" "Yes, we would." "Uhm, I think I have to tell Teal'c a bit about Christmas traditions first," Daniel said. "There's a small pub down the street where you can get something warm to drink" Santa Claus said, and the two of them left, Daniel already talking excitedly.

Sam and Jack stepped into the small house. The house was crammed with Christmas decoration things from all over the world, around them everything seemed to be blinking, glittering or sparkling. “I’ve got to ask you, how does it work, all the children around the world, how do they get their presents in time?” Sam asked. "And how do you get there? We've never seen someone like you stepping through the gate, not to mention the reindeers." "That's the magic of Christmas, it's nothing you can detect with your machines or explain with your science. But I can give you a little hint." He beckoned them to follow him into the next room. None of them noticed the green thing in the doorframe.

„You have just stepped under the mistletoe“ the old man said. „I assume you know how that works.“ They both nodded at the same time and grinned sheepishly.

Just as their lips were about to meet the 'Ho Ho Ho' of the old man turned into the ringing of the alarm clock.

„What are you thinking about?“ asked Jack during the elevator ride.
                        „Nothing, only some weird dream I had last night.“ „Weird, so I was in it?“
                        „Kind of, we went through the gate and met Santa Claus.“ “Santa Claus, and did you get a present?“ Sam blushed slightly. „Unfortunately not, the alarm went of before I got it.“

She entered her lab, something glittering caught her eye, and there was it, sitting on a shelf, a snow globe with two little figures wearing something that seemed to be BDUs and holding hands surrounded by ever falling snow.

Is this something new?

Comment

I forgot all about this as always. So glad I was reminded and came to have a look. It's just the insentive I needed to get on with my ???? Fic.

Comment

Thank you for the reminder! I Am falling in love ???? all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate-lover-Steph View Post
                              Thank you for the reminder! I Am falling in love ???? all over again.
                              Good to see you Steph! That certainly happens a lot with me!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

iiradned, these are fantastic feels from back when. Some I remember and others will be on my list to read.

Thanks for the love and keeping up the spirit of

Shipmas - A Sam and Jack Celebrationheartbeat.gif

Sharing love is love -
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X