Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson

Just a little something i came up with, i'm sooooo bored!

--Tan
    LOL!! I think that's wonderful!

Comment

They worked together well on 'The Reckoning'.

Comment

Lol, awesome pic, Tan. Love it!!

Blue Banrigh! I love your sig pic!
        !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Jeril, thanks And i love that added bit to your sig your Anti-Drug lol

Seshat Thanks yey for you

Blue Banrigh- Great sig! And it was good the way they worked together, wasn't it

--Tan

Comment

They always manage to figure out the most impossible problems when they work together.

Thor+Sam = unstoppable force.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              They always manage to figure out the most impossible problems when they work together.

I like you, you have very good views, you'll fit in well (assuming you stay, you should)

--Tan

Comment

Jeril, thanks And i love that added bit to your sig your Anti-Drug lol
                I was watching TV and they got one of those commercials with the teens listing their "anti-drugs" and I thought to myself, "Pfft! How unimaginative..." and tried to figure out a superior one and, of course, Smor is superior to everything else. So, yes. Smor is my Anti-Drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                  I was watching TV and they got one of those commercials with the teens listing their "anti-drugs" and I thought to myself, "Pfft! How unimaginative..." and tried to figure out a superior one and, of course, Smor is superior to everything else. So, yes. Smor is my Anti-Drug.
                  That's good

Yey for Jeril!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

But what will the kids look like?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      But what will the kids look like?
                      Well, in answer to your question-

This is their current child-

This is their child that is yet to be born (future image)-

The first child was drawn by me, the other was created by Uber-SG1 fan.

You should really try reading this thread Ancient 1

--Tan

Comment

Okay, forgive me if this isn't very high-quality here. I unfortunately don't have the awesome abilities of Easter Lily to take well-known stuff and play with it to make it spiffy and relevant to our ship. *bows down to the master*
                        Anyway, so, I just randomly thought that we should have an oath/pledge thingie so I took the U.S.'s PoA and played with it some... and this is the result. If it's just really weird and not all that great, laugh at me and blame it on my lack of sleep.
                        So, here it is:

I pledge allegiance to the Ship of Samantha Carter/Thor
                        and to the love for which it stands, one couple, under Smor,
                        inseparable, with romance and fluff for all.

Comment

Lol, darn you Jeril, you got the 400th post (if you count what it says on the board, and not the little # things.........

That's a funny pledge

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                            Okay, forgive me if this isn't very high-quality here. I unfortunately don't have the awesome abilities of Easter Lily to take well-known stuff and play with it to make it spiffy and relevant to our ship. *bows down to the master*
                            Anyway, so, I just randomly thought that we should have an oath/pledge thingie so I took the U.S.'s PoA and played with it some... and this is the result. If it's just really weird and not all that great, laugh at me and blame it on my lack of sleep.
                            So, here it is:

I pledge allegiance to the Ship of Samantha Carter/Thor
                            and to the love for which it stands, one couple, under Smor,
                            inseparable, with romance and fluff for all.

LOLs, that's fabulous!!!

Comment

Lol, darn you Jeril, you got the 400th post (if you count what it says on the board, and not the little # things.........

That's a funny pledge

--Tan
                              400th post. w00t. Oh how this little ship has grown...

Yay. Glad you like it.

Comment

Has everyone noticed the If Thor had pockets, what would be in them? thread? I've noticed that we've already had a couple people who frequent this thread drop in there and let them know about Thor's true feelings for Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X