Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sha're
    You deserve tons of green for this - really enjoyed it. Write more indeed
    More green is always welcome. I'm glad people liked it.
    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
      Gasp!! The fic!! It's done!!

Interesting: A Valentine's Day Surprise

Hope you all like it.

My friend who read it didn't like the little bit of humor I threw in at the end but... eh. Whatever dials your Gate, I guess.

Edit: I'm gonna post it in the GateWorld archive sometime tomorrow. I'm just too tired tonight to figure out how to get it on there so for now, FanFiction.Net's gonna have to work. Sorry if any of you don't like FF.N or are unfamiliar with it, etc.
      I thought that it would have been longer but not bad
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Very cute fic! Thanks so much.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
          Gasp!! The fic!! It's done!!

Interesting: A Valentine's Day Surprise

Hope you all like it.
          In honor of your VERY cute fic (great job!) and this wildly inappropriate thread (that I find hilarious!), I am posting a pic that I cobbled together in Photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            In honor of your VERY cute fic (great job!) and this wildly inappropriate thread (that I find hilarious!), I am posting a pic that I cobbled together in Photoshop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/bbf60026.jpg

Awwwww... they're so cute.

Nicely done!
            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Now, that is a great job of photoshopping. Thanks so much!
              My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Oh my gosh. . I can't stop laughing. *sprinkling "green" all around*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Its awesome
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

They're such a cute couple Thor is a real player...

Comment

OMG! I'm ill and sleeping for ONE measly day, and i miss the best fanfic, and picture ever!

Wow, Jeril, that fic is so cute and sweet!

And Seshat! How'd you do that? It's amazing! I could never do anything that good on photoshop/psp!

Lol, you guys always make me feel better

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        OMG! I'm ill and sleeping for ONE measly day, and i miss the best fanfic, and picture ever!

Wow, Jeril, that fic is so cute and sweet!

And Seshat! How'd you do that? It's amazing! I could never do anything that good on photoshop/psp!

Lol, you guys always make me feel better

--Tan
                        I hope your feeling better now

Everytime I look at this thread its size has increased by a few pages - its very active

Some people have excellent photoshop skills maybe they can open a thread in the off-topic section and give us some tips
                        love Torri

Comment

Aw that's gorgeous!!! Look at Thor, he's all pouty and misty eyed...

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                            I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

Nah, really, retouching is part of what I do for a living, I'm a graphic artist (with WAAAAYYY too much time on her hands today). Suffice to say this was an amalgamation of about six images snurched from all over and a little creativity on the side. I just love this thread and wanted to pay tribute to all the delightful silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Aw that's gorgeous!!! Look at Thor, he's all pouty and misty eyed...

*sigh*
                              Lol, i can see it now.....

How come barely anyone posts when i'm here, but i leave and come back to quite a few missed pages? *sigh* you guys have been conspiring against me haven't you?

lol
                              --Tan

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/bbf60026.jpg
                                Yay! I am honored! Great pic, Seshat! And I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the fic.

Thanks everyone for the rep! I so happy now! I gots meself another jello block!! *dances excitedly*
                                !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Working...
                                X