• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Jaw drops*

Hilarious!

Comment

Did our man say anything?
      Maybe we should make up a script... I'll think of something... we all should...

Oh dear... my thoughts are full of Stargate Atlantis today....
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        I just saw on the "Ask Nathan" (last year's "Get in the Gate" contest winner) that some of the "big cheeses" on Stargate are Packer fans & he may have their email addresses. Do you think you should ask him to forward this great picture to them or send them the link?
        I already told him about Cheesehead Thor. There's kind of a thing going on between Packer fans and Chicago Bears fans.

I'll forward this message, too. Oh, I see it's already been done.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          It seems that even NASA are getting in on the act:

Look at all the Thor merchandise available:

P.S. My Hard drive failed
          I'd pay good money for the right SMOR t-shirt! I'd wear one to a con I swear!

Comment

Hopefully for Sam's sake Hermiod isnt a representation of all Asgards when they are in a mood
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              Sorry for the delete O-Ra...things that look good on the moniter of the library computers really look like crap when I see them on the home compy...but reposting anyway, I guess, since I was quoted .

Thor looks to me like he's understanding quite well...
              Awesome picture! I love it!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                I sent a message about the picture & the thread to Nathan.
                I'll be offline for a few days --you guys keep the flame burning while I'm gone!

I'll see what I can do.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Thank you
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Yeah, thanks Nate .

*Kicks thread*

LOTR lines are universal, at least to LOTR geeks.

Comment

!!!!

*has mental image of thor and Sam as hobbits*

*or thor as Smeagol/Gollum*

Comment

Gollum...didn't think of that, but it really fits his physique .

*Imagining Thor with hairy feet, eating his second breakfast of yellow ones...*

Comment

Have we ever seen Thor's feet? I wonder what kind of shoes he would wear, if he had to wear shoes?

Comment

I think we have, but I'm not absolutely certain. And personally, I'm betting on some fuzzy pink slippers...

Comment

Or perhaps some ruby slippers?

Comment

Ah yes . "There's no place like Ida. There's no place like Ida. There's no..."

Comment

Working...
                                X