X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, Sam thinks of Thor too...
    Attached Files

Comment

ROFL!! Great piccies!! Frightningly realistic. I have no more Corel demo so I'll be out of the pic making race. Bother! BUT! We still have these!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Flat, I know. Just wait till I get Photo shop for REAL!! *rubs hands together* Beddie bye for me!! Night all!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Of course, Sam thinks of Thor too...
        LOL!! Her expression is priceless!! I love that AT said that she made that face for real during filming because the "food" was so unpalatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Glad to say that it appears that Sam has bought Thor a nice new ski jacket!

And it seems she's convinced him to try it out...
          although I'm not sure that was the best idea.

Its a good thing the Asgard can whip up a new body asap. Looks like Thor is in for a nasty spill. *ROTFL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Its a good thing the Asgard can whip up a new body asap. Looks like Thor is in for a nasty spill. *ROTFL*
            Oh NO!!!

Comment

OMG. . I KNEW that would happen!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO...... Poor Thor, that looked like it was gonna be quite a tumble. Seshat - please let us know that he's alright....
                Poor Sam she must be distraught.

Comment

It has been over 24 hours since Thor was taken to Emergency. Have we heard any word? Is Sam okay?

Oh, such worries!!

Comment

Oh NO!!!

Poor Thor! And he had to go to a human hospital. The one time he doesn't have his "life alert bracelet"--"I've fallen and I can't get up!"
                    Lying there on the gurney, semi-conscious..."Where is Samantha? How could she let me be taken to this primitive facility? I do hope she is all right."

Comment

Whew!! Good news, folks!

According to Sam, Thor only suffered a dislocated elbow in that little skiing mishap.
                      No need for a replacement body after all.
                      She snapped this piccie of him posing with the wonderful doctors and nurses who administered aid.

Comment

Whew!! Good news, folks!

According to Sam, Thor only suffered a dislocated elbow in that little skiing mishap.
                        No need for a replacement body after all.
                        She snapped this piccie of him posing with the wonderful doctors and nurses who administered aid.

Thank goodness. I wonder if they would have even had one in the tank ready to go. He might have had to stay "in storage" for a while.
                        Did the docs have to sign a non-disclosure form?

You continue to top yourself, Seshat. Can't give you any rep points at the moment.

Comment

Oh NO!!!

Oh my gosh! I just was able to see all of these pics (work browsers won't let me, no idea why) and that's very worrisome! Gosh I wonder what his comments will be about skiing from now on?

Comment

OMG!! What'd I miss? Thor in the ER?!? NOOOO!!! Oh! You scared the $*^!# outta me!! *takes deep breaths* OK, OK. He's good? Thank god! Did he have anything to say about his near clone replacement?
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Oh the relief...... I've been so worried Never mind the General Election here - its been Thor's trip to the hospital on my mind

Seriously though - I hope that Thor avoids any extreme activites from now on. Or perhaps the next installment shall be Thor bungee jumping in New Zealand with Sam's arms wrapped around him??

Comment

Or skydiving. I bet ya never heard an Asgard scream. Well - neither have I actually ... I suppose screaming is a bit of an un-advanced thing to do ...
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X