Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Seshat! Thor has his hand on that tourists knee!!!!!!
    I am not responsible for where Thor decides to put his hands...well, I suppose I AM responsible...but what you read into the resulting pic is up to you.

Comment

Seshat! Thor has his hand on that tourists knee!!!!!!

Why would you show us this.....my nerves are already shaken from those intent on overthrowing me

I'm off to my little corner where sam and thor are together

--Tan
      Thor definitely has his hand on that guy's knee, but he doesn't seem to mind.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
        Thor definitely has his hand on that guy's knee, but he doesn't seem to mind.
        Well, Sha're came up with a perfectly logical explanation to explain it, so i'm satisfied...

--Tan

Comment

It's Italy. Thor's just being friendly. Remember, when in Rome . . . . .

Droops

Comment

OMG. . .Thor looks like he is flirting with someone ELSE!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              OMG. . .Thor looks like he is flirting with someone ELSE!
              Dont go there
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Everyone, remember what Sha're said...he was just telling the guy to stay away from his Samantha...

Everybody needs to relax...i was tense too

--Tan

edit: in fact, we all need a cup of hot Smor coco

Comment

in fact, we all need a cup of hot Smor coco
                  Here we are
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Thanks qasim, -sips smor coco gratefully.

Thor doesn't have the look of love in his eyes in that photo - I think if anything he looks quite menacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                      Thanks qasim, -sips smor coco gratefully.

Thor doesn't have the look of love in his eyes in that photo - I think if anything he looks quite menacing.
                      Maybe he wants his coin back
                      love Torri

Comment

Hmmmm, the face suggests love, but when i look in his eyes, i see a menacing "stay away from my girl" type look

*sips hot coco*
                        Sigh, i'm calm now, chilled, relaxed, no longer fearful for Sam and Thors relationship

--Tan

Comment

*sips coco*

Maybe he's threatening the guy the 'Italian' way.

"You understand, don't you, that if something should happen to either me or to Carter ... that you will be rather ... uncomfortable in the future. I'd hate for you to be ... uncomfortable." *wink*
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            *sips coco*

Maybe he's threatening the guy the 'Italian' way.

"You understand, don't you, that if something should happen to either me or to Carter ... that you will be rather ... uncomfortable in the future. I'd hate for you to be ... uncomfortable." *wink*
                            Thor winking...now there's an image I'd like to see.

Comment

I caught Small Victories...again. Who can doubt the love after that hug? And just check out that photo from the GW site for that ep. what a look!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Another photo from amandatapping.com
                                The photographer evidently got the angle wrong because you can't actually *see* Thor...
                                LOLOL!! I can easily picture Thor, just out of range of the lens, smiling back up at Sam! Great caption!

Comment

Working...
                                X