No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm, shouldn't we be talking of the love that is between Sam and Thor, not how to overthrow Tanya..........

--Tan

Comment

Who could overthrow you Scary? You are the mistress of Smor....
      So Sam and Thor have been snuggling in a gondola on the canals of Venice? Awwww..... wonder what the gondoleer thought.
      And Thor has been changing lightbulbs - he's a veritable "Jack" of all trades. IQ that's off the scale and yet he can still shimmy up a step ladder and screw in a bulb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
        Who could overthrow you Scary? You are the mistress of Smor....
        So Sam and Thor have been snuggling in a gondola on the canals of Venice? Awwww..... wonder what the gondoleer thought.
        And Thor has been changing lightbulbs - he's a veritable "Jack" of all trades. IQ that's off the scale and yet he can still shimmy up a step ladder and screw in a bulb.
        I think Sam would have to build him a light bulb socket in his ship first.
        Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
          I thought I'd try my hand at a photo caption, though I am a mere novice...

{original photo from amandatapping.com}
          She already did S C ...... see the attached thumbnail on this post above.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            Erm, shouldn't we be talking of the love that is between Sam and Thor, not how to overthrow Tanya..........

--Tan
            From the Scaryperson is awesome thread
            Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Originally posted by thespyofcharles
            who is scaryperson?
            See Sam/Thor Ship Thread
            Inextricably linked
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Did you mean "shimmy" as you said, or "shinny?" If the former, I can just see his little Asgard hips wiggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                I think Sam would have to build him a light bulb socket in his ship first.
                He was helping Sam around her house. Perhaps he had decided he had spent enough time lounging on her couch and wanted to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Did you mean "shimmy" as you said, or "shinny?" If the former, I can just see his little Asgard hips wiggle.
                  Perhaps Sam's been teaching him the hustle?

Comment

Where is everybody these days - this thread seems to be grinding to a standstill.
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Well, we can't let it die. Maybe, as for me, this has been a busy time for people. Real life and all that. We also have no new fodder in the form of new episodes for a while. Let's hope people find more time and inspiration for the love story that is Sam and Thor.
                      And that the technical glitches that are plaguing things today get resolved.

Comment

Thor took time to pose with some friendly tourists in Italy.
                        Don't know whether or not he tossed a coin in the fountain.

Comment

Seshat! Thor has his hand on that tourists knee!!!!!!

Why would you show us this.....my nerves are already shaken from those intent on overthrowing me

I'm off to my little corner where sam and thor are together

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Thor took time to pose with some friendly tourists in Italy.
                            Don't know whether or not he tossed a coin in the fountain.

What can you say? Those tourists look rightly happy to be with Thor. Perhaps Thor is whispering to that tourist - you keep away from my Sam - none of this bella bella nonsense.

Comment

What can you say? Those tourists look rightly happy to be with Thor. Perhaps Thor is whispering to that tourist - you keep away from my Sam - none of this bella bella nonsense.
                              ROFL!! Darn Straight!!
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Oh thank Smor that someone came up with a logical reason for it, all my logic flew out of the window

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X