Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Thors new set of wheels

Reaffirming his status as the king of cool
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Sam and Thor make friends wherever they go, it seems.

They also appear to like beer.
      Yay! a new picture. I was just wondering where the 2 lovebird had gotten to.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
        Who wants to see Thor dancing?
        I'VE GONE BLIND. . .AGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
          Yay! a new picture. I was just wondering where the 2 lovebird had gotten to.
          I haven't felt very inspired lately on the Sam/Thor front. (All that plotting to overthrow Scary in her absence really took it out of me. )

I am willing to take suggestions for locations for the rest of their European tour (or otherwise), as long as no one gets unhappy if I don't choose their idea to illustrate. It's sort of a hit or miss thing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            I am willing to take suggestions for locations for the rest of their European tour (or otherwise), as long as no one gets unhappy if I don't choose their idea to illustrate. It's sort of a hit or miss thing with me.
            Have they been to Paris? Or did I miss that? What about Rome? Skiing in the Alps? Transylvania? (well, maybe they don't wanna go there )

Comment

I think we've all gotten spoiled. I'm just glad you're doing the pictures at all. Thanks!
              have they been to Paris yet? Arc de Triomphe? (sp?)

Comment

Eating Pizza in Italy
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I'd like to see Thor eat spaghetti.

Comment

hello my loves!

i come back from a hiatus from this thread due to my own sanity! yay!

thor needs shoes, pointy shoes...not elf shoes, like...the pointy high heel shoes. yes...pointy shoes.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I was just thinking how you have been missing from our good company shinyredpants

Seshat, i think they should go to venice, ride the gondolas, very romantic

Stop trying to overthrow me!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        Stop trying to overthrow me!!!!!!

--Tan
                        Shes trying to rally up support
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          No Sam!!
                          Let me know if you find a dancing Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                            ROFLOL!!!! So much better than that dancing baby. How do I get this on my email so I can freak out the people in my office with the dancing alien? LOL!
                            I got it at http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys...s3/space26.gif

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              Shes trying to rally up support
                              Rally up support?
                              More like rallying up allies to overthrow me with

--Tan
                              p.s. Anyway...I hope Thor is in season 9, very much we need ship

Comment

That's the price you pay for being a system lord, Scary. You can't trust anybody. They're bowing and scraping to you one minute, and the next minute, they're plotting behind your back.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X