No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really must point out: Only during certain hours. While human shielding is a living it's not really a life!
    Last edited by Kinky for Governor; 14 April 2005, 01:39 PM.
    "It moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy."

-- P. Diddy in an infomercial for Proactiv skin care

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
      Okay, if Sam and Thor had kids, what would they look like?
      See these

Smorella and Tham
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Hmmmm.... you can have the mothership, and I'll split the Al'keshes with you and O-Ra, but I'm keeping the plans for the device capable of destroying all life in the galaxy. I've got the copyright anyway.

And, I want dibs on the Tau'ri Daniel Jackson. I've got plans for him, too.
        The former you can have but Danny is MINE!!!

Me? *sinister chuckle* I have other ideas for galactic domination. I'll let you in ... maybe.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          The former you can have but Danny is MINE!!!

Me? *sinister chuckle* I have other ideas for galactic domination. I'll let you in ... maybe.
          Dibs is dibs. You should have spoken up first if you'd wanted him.
          BUT, considering that you have the rights to workable cloning technology, we may be able to work out a compromise to the Daniel Jackson question.

And where is Scary? Should we be concerned that there has been no sign of her since we started plotting to overthrow her?

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            See these

Smorella and Tham

lol! Well no matter how they look, everyone will say that they're cut babies.

Comment

Kinky for Governer, i gladly take you onboard as my Intern
              You are clearly qualified, alot more than some other interns i've known.....

Seshat, you are my Paparazzi Lotar, I have already accepted your application for this post....

As for my Loyal Advisor........I think i shall leave this either to another day...or just not recruit one atleast if I overthrow me, I'll still be incharge

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                lol! Well no matter how they look, everyone will say that they're cut babies.
                They ARE cute what are you trying to suggest?

--Tan

p.s. Smorella was drawn by me

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

Seshat, you are my Paparazzi Lotar, I have already accepted your application for this post....

As for my Loyal Advisor........I think i shall leave this either to another day...or just not recruit one atleast if I overthrow me, I'll still be incharge

--Tan
                  Welcome back, oh great System Lord Scary!! Pay no attention to the inconsequential babbling about plots and coups going on in your absence! We are all most loyal and true advisors to our god!

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                    --Tan
                    SWEET! As my first act as Scary's Summer Intern, I am going home. The application process was really taxing.
                    "It moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy."

-- P. Diddy in an infomercial for Proactiv skin care

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky for Governor
                      SWEET! As my first act as Scary's Summer Intern, I am going home. The application process was really taxing.
                      lmao! that's made me smile lots

Seshat........oh yes.....I'm sure there were no plots......not from you.........

--Tan

Comment

Who wants to see Thor dancing?

That was Thor's reaction after he found out all the replicators were dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Welcome back, oh great System Lord Scary!! Pay no attention to the inconsequential babbling about plots and coups going on in your absence! We are all most loyal and true advisors to our god!
                          Tut, tut. I'm away for a little while and I miss all the excitement. Of course *I* would never have fallen in with such questionable company. Wait a minute...I do hang out here, don't I?...

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer

No Sam!!
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer

ROFLOL!!!! So much better than that dancing baby. How do I get this on my email so I can freak out the people in my office with the dancing alien? LOL!
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Sam and Thor make friends wherever they go, it seems.

They also appear to like beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X