Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a minute i didn't believe it was the same girl... lol!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

LOL! I didn't either, she doesn't look 13. My brothers that age and he looks way younger.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought the same...sooo weird....

Thanks for liking my insane...pic story! (made up while talking to my mom...how wrong is that)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Thanks for liking my insane...pic story! (made up while talking to my mom...how wrong is that)
          Inspiration hits in the most weird ways..... min come from.... NVM... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

Loved your pic story too! While talking to your mom... *giggles* LOL

Not wrong, sometimes while talking to my mom my mind wanders off and I'll get ideas of ways to ship sam and jack from stories she tells me.
            sigpic

Comment

ideas come in man ways... oh the glory of the human brain... and even better when it is some stuff for Jack and Sam
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs* I've had that for a while as well...I just got it back again!

so true...poor me...

Hmmm..idea...I'll just search the web I'm atm more into reading something I haven't read for a while and I just read a lot of her fics(those fics gave me my fanfic reading mojo back!)

...and Ares, spoilering them isn't the same as deleting the img tags...it's about bandwith and size....you don't stop that with spoilering it
                Mine's slowly comign back to, I have several SG1 and SGA stories on the back burner and all will be worked on this holidays. Only 2 more exams to go!!!!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I know...but I want finished *pouts* so...after having read too many WIP's that didn't get finished I don't read WIP's anymore!

So...more idea's?

well...of course gutter is approved...it always mixes in with some good angst Think of gutter on a world that is ending...how perfect of a combi is that

I AM INNOCENT! ...no sarcasm allowed there

Umm hmm

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

ROTFL See Starlover, Linda gets it.

Is amazed at Jumble's abilities.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Of course, we believe you. Don't we guys *cough*
                  Umm hmm

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Nothing gets past our Jumble!
                  *makes mental note never to provide Jumble with any evidence of anything that could be used against her in future*
                  Ditto!

What a lovely day to be a Sam/Jack Shipper.. lol!!
                  As always.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

I've got a couple of S/J fics on the back burner as well...hopefully I'll have something for shipsgiving! But right now school (and RL stuff) is killing me and I've had almost no time for fic or for the thread *huggles it*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
                      LOL! I didn't either, she doesn't look 13. My brothers that age and he looks way younger.
                      Tell me about it! I'm 13 and I don't anywhere near that grown up!

And to keep it on topic. (<<I LOVE THIS SMILIE!)
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
                          Loved your pic story too! While talking to your mom... *giggles* LOL

Not wrong, sometimes while talking to my mom my mind wanders off and I'll get ideas of ways to ship sam and jack from stories she tells me.
                          Well...I was just happily fangurling SG on my laptop and then mom came in...and talked...so I multitasked...

but I get my muse in many weird ways...you don't wanna know....trains/train stations are awesome spots for my muse because of school I travel every schoolday with PT to school...so looooots of trains(stations)

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                          Mine's slowly comign back to, I have several SG1 and SGA stories on the back burner and all will be worked on this holidays. Only 2 more exams to go!!!!
                          Good luck with the exams! I finished mine last week...now waiting on results...

trinity I know, somewhere...deep...deep...deep down you believe in my innocence!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Jack%20Sam/sg1-10x06-200_2126_edited.jpg
                            SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this pic...

And now for some of zuz's smilies!

I love her work. she is so talented.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I LOVE THIS!!!
                            Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 04 November 2009, 04:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

MORE SMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for reading, I will have more later.

Remember. These are not mine. they were made by the wonderful zuz.

And favorites of mine. OT
                              Spoiler:

And this is too good...
                              Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 04 November 2009, 05:19 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X