Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night. a fresh episode of SG1 was on and the team was taken prisoners in a wagon-cage or something. There was some action that I didn't even have a clue that my mind could generate. Then the rescue party arrived and all was well so Jack looked at Sam with that look he only gives her and leaned down and kissed her. ON TV!!! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! AND IT WASN'T A DREAM OR AN AU!!!

Funniest thing though was that I even logged on GW in my dream to discuss the kiss and there were like a gazillion posts here about it and I was screaming and yelling happily and-

Oh well and then I woke up and had to pout :C
    Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
    Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
      I had a dream last night. a fresh episode of SG1 was on and the team was taken prisoners in a wagon-cage or something. There was some action that I didn't even have a clue that my mind could generate. Then the rescue party arrived and all was well so Jack looked at Sam with that look he only gives her and leaned down and kissed her. ON TV!!! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! AND IT WASN'T A DREAM OR AN AU!!!

Funniest thing though was that I even logged on GW in my dream to discuss the kiss and there were like a gazillion posts here about it and I was screaming and yelling happily and-

Oh well and then I woke up and had to pout :C
      Oh that was a good dream, very good one. My dreams are always crazy! haha Specially if I'm dreaming of SG1 or SGA!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
      http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Ah by the way I read everything you guys wrote while I'm away (soaking in rain, dammit!) and they were all gorgeous <3
        Videos Artwork

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!

She called him *JACK*!!! She called him *JACK*!!!
          She called him *
          JACK*!!! She called him *JACK*!!!

SUPERSQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
          Lots and lots and lots of squee! I love it when she calls him Jack... sad person that I am!

I need to get me this book!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Doggone it. Now I'm gonna have to go looking for another fic. There is one similar to what you are describing. Jack, Sam and Daniel are, of course, confined to one of the rooms at the SGC, when Daniel has to take a potty break and leaves the room. While he's gone, Jack and Sam look at each other, look at the door, ... and stuff happens. When Daniel comes back, they are sitting on opposite sides of the room looking very innocent, and both demand that he never leave that room again while they are all together no matter how much he needs to. A moment later, he notices that much of the furniture has been somehow damaged or destroyed in his absence ...

Hmmm ... that may actually be a description for a story based on "Upgrades". Oh well. Same idea.
            I know that story!

Umm, is it this one ?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Has anyone watched Space Race recently? The episode in S7 where Sam joins this race. It's not a favourite because of the weird news reel stuff, however, I noticed that not only does Jack tap her shoulder, he rubs it. When she mentions that the language is hers... in the book... he pats her shoulder, and it lingers, trust me. I'd not seen it before. That or I just wore some kind of rose-tinted glasses.

Yes! I totally got that myself. It's really rather sweet.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Where can one get said unedited scripts with notes?? Is this something that just came out??
            Aside from the book mentioned, I know a while back Pol got hold of some scripts and posted quite lengthy breakdown of the changes between the original and the aired versions. I don't know if she has those posts bookmarked or has that saved anywhere but if so I am sure she'd be happy to repost for our delectation (and squeeing).

The one I'd really like to see (but I know isn't in the book nor on Pol's list) is Divide & Conquer, for those much rumoured lines that were scripted for the forceshield moment but that RDA and AT elected not to say. A good decision on their part since I think the moment is much more powerful without words, but I'd still like to know what they were.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              I know that story!

Umm, is it this one ?

Yes! I totally got that myself. It's really rather sweet.

Aside from the book mentioned, I know a while back Pol got hold of some scripts and posted quite lengthy breakdown of the changes between the original and the aired versions. I don't know if she has those posts bookmarked or has that saved anywhere but if so I am sure she'd be happy to repost for our delectation (and squeeing).

The one I'd really like to see (but I know isn't in the book nor on Pol's list) is Divide & Conquer, for those much rumoured lines that were scripted for the forceshield moment but that RDA and AT elected not to say. A good decision on their part since I think the moment is much more powerful without words, but I'd still like to know what they were.
              That's definitely the story I remember! I also liked her vast mattress mountain one, but I no longer have the link.

I'd like to see these lines from D&C as well. I agree, the moment didn't need words, and the acting from both RDA & AT was just phenemonal, they didn't need words to be honest to portray that scene. But it would be nice to see what those words were.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                For Linda...who wants her hand-holding with angst...

How about if their first hand-holding took place like this.

-----
                Spoiler:

Jack waited quietly in the background as the other mourners spoke to her. She stood there, back ramrod straight, accepting the condolences of the friends, colleagues and family who passed by. There was a handshake here, a small hug there, but by her posture, he knew she was still composed.

After several minutes, everyone had left...even Mark and his wife, who wanted to give their children a break before the reception began. Still, she stood there quietly, as if unwilling to accept the finality that leaving Jacob's graveside would bring. Then, Jack stepped forward, into her personal space, gently placing a hand at the small of her back.

"I knew you were there, Sir," she said, the hint of a sniffle in her voice.

"Just waiting to see if you needed anything, Carter."

"I know."

"Don't you think it's time we went on to the reception?" he asked softly.

She nodded before turning to face him, the bright gleam of tears pooling in her deep blue eyes.

"Awww, Carter, c'mere," he whispered, opening his arms for a comforting hug. She wrapped her arms around him and they stood for a few moments as she sighed deeply. Then she pulled back, looking somewhat embarassed.

"Sorry," she blushed.

"You just lost your dad, Carter. You're entitled to a few tears."

She nodded, gently dabbing at her eyes as she turned to look back at the grave. On impulse, Jack reached out and took one of her hands in his. The unexpected contact startled her, and she turned, first looking at their joined hands, then up to his face.

"Too much?" Jack asked, starting to pull back.

"No," she said softly, holding tight to his hand. "Just unexpected; that's all."

"Well, after we talked..."

"Yes," she replied, as a slight smile brightened her face. "The talk. A new day...for us."

"And not a moment too soon," he quipped, gently urging her to move toward the car. "But first, let's get finished with this one."

She nodded, and, still holding his hand, walked alongside him.

-----

Angst...and hand-holding.
                Niiiiiiiiice...but very very angsty

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                a sam and jack nickname revelation.

spoilered for gutterness.

Spoiler:

jack: sam, we DO have nicknames for each other!

sam: no we don't.

jack: yes we do.

sam: no.

jack: yes!

sam: okay, prove it.

jack: okay... your nickname for me is god.

sam: what!?

jack: yep. it's when we're, you know, and you call me god.

sam: jack, i do NOT call you god!

jack: that's not what you said last night... i distinctly heard an 'oh, god...'

sam: .....

jack: and it's pretty close to my nickname for you too.

sam: i'm afraid to ask...

jack: last week, when we were playing hot dog and bun, i called you--

sam: jack, i don't--

jack: wait, you're right! it wasn't when we were playing that game, it was lick the popsicle, when i called you 'holy mother of... '

sam: ....

jack:

daniel: i just love it when you guys talk like i'm not in the room.

jack: big baby.

daniel: you guys really like to exercise my gag reflexes, don't you?

vala: i'm having fun! i want to know how to play hot dog and bun.

daniel: no you don't.

jack: show her, daniel.

daniel: shut up, jack.

vala: are these your new nicknames?

jack: yes.

sam: NOOOO!!

(beat)

teal'c: do you also play hide the salami?
                *giggles* I LOVE your guttery S/J pieces

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Sam was pinned to the mattress under Jack’s weight enjoying the feel of his lips on hers. They rarely had time for this and now was not the opportune time but it was as good as time as any. He trailed his lips over her jaw and down her neck nipping at her collar bone. Sam’s hands were nothing if not roving over Jack’s back playing over the lines of his firm muscles. They hadn’t gotten far when Caldwell’s announcement came over the comm. Jack leaned his forehead on the pillow next to Sam’s and mouthed “D’Oh”.

“Just when things were getting good.” Sam commented. She looked around for her shirt and followed Jack to the bridge.

Here is some of my Jack and Sam stuff... just a blurb.lol!!
                Ohhh...nice...but abit of a premature ..ending

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                Hi there, how are ya all? I made this siggy yesterday!

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...amandJack1.jpg

It's free to snurch if someone want!
                Lovely sig! It's good
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

jack: wait, you're right! it wasn't when we were playing that game, it was lick the popsicle, when i called you 'holy mother of... '

jack:

(beat)

LOOL

Teal'c's line is priceless
                  Videos Artwork

Comment

Today's episode! (click)

Comment

*sneaks in*
                      *hopes no one will notice her*
                      *waves to Ship family*
                      *drops a wallie*

*runs out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Don't ya love the nice thoughts! They're really good for the mind! Keeps it active...among other parts!
                        Which parts? *gutter, gutter, gutter*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        EDIT:
                        *digs into PB account for angst*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...roesHug125.gif
                        Angsty hug?

to relate it with the random question:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...gifs/hands.gif

Angsty handhold?

Or some angsty release... no pun/gutter intended

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0_punch_02.gif
                        I sooo love the Sam's punching Baal one!

Spoiler:

jack:

(beat)

*virtual green* My, you made me fall off my chair!

Oh, BTW,
                        Welcome AresLover452

I'm so excited about Friday's Universe new episode! With Jack! Yay!

Comment

Spoiler:

jack:

(beat)

This is awesome! I wanted to green you, but it wont let me!
                          I really like the bolded part. Keep it coming (I am lovin it!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I know that story!

Umm, is it this one ?
                            Yes ... that's the one! Thank you! I had forgotten who the author was, so I'd probably still be looking through ff.net or elsewhere for it.

Spoiler:

jack:

(beat)

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              *sneaks in*
                              *hopes no one will notice her*
                              *waves to Ship family*
                              *drops a wallie*
                              <snip>

*runs out*
                              I notice you! Love the wp

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
                              Which parts? *gutter, gutter, gutter*
                              The lower ones around the waist.... *cough*
                              sigpic

Comment

I found this on zuz's smilie thread and i had to post it!

(I know it's fairly old, but it's new to me!)

EDIT: This one is gold.

EDIT: Sorry, i'm just discovering how to post images.

EDIT: I love these smilies!

EDIT: This smilie ROCKS!!!!!!! Same for this one!
                                Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 04 November 2009, 09:43 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X