Go cry about it - why don't you?
    Go cry about it - why don't you?

My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room,
    Burning room,
    Burning room,
    Burning room,
    Burning room.

Don't you think we oughta know by now?
    Don't you think we shoulda learned somehow?

never really had it in my s/j playlist (which is only oh...210 songs long) but i think i will now thanks to lovely fic inspiration! nice!
    Can I get your list of songs? LOL, I'm always missing songs when I want to make a vid

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Wow. Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, I love fluff!

And I love that banner! LOVE it! <3

You just made me squee!
    Yeeey Thanks.

*iz waiting for a sequel where Jann gets her wish, and Sam and Jack too*

*and me three*

*and trin four*

*blinks innocently*

*and their future baby five*

I mean... FOR THE SAKE OF THE BABY!!!!!

Spoiler:
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Can I get your list of songs? LOL, I'm always missing songs when I want to make a vid

Yeeey Thanks.

*iz waiting for a sequel where Jann gets her wish, and Sam and Jack too*

*and me three*

*and trin four*

*blinks innocently*

*and their future baby five*

I mean... FOR THE SAKE OF THE BABY!!!!!

Spoiler:
      *cracks up, but take sup the cry* For the baby!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I only did this because Sam is in it and it's one of my favourite pics of her

My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Ok. Here goes. Remember I'm out of practice so...

serenityserenityserenityserenityserenityserenityserenityserenityserenityserenity

Spoiler:

She stood at the end of the hall, behind closed doors.

Waiting.

Suddenly a wave of emotion hit her square in the stomach, forcing her to breathe deeply, filling her lungs with air and getting enough oxygen to her brain so that she could once again think clearly.

Here she was, standing on the threshold of a new beginning. Doors to her past being closed while she waited for these doors to her future to be opened.

The wait wasn't a long one as the doors soon parted and the organ began playing the familiar traditional song. All eyes turned to see her but she was only interested in the pair of brown ones at the end of the aisle that held hers.

Sam didn't look at the congregation. She knew who was there and who wasn't. Her father wasn't there, nor was General Hammond, who had been like a second father to her, or Janet; but she sensed them and their approval, and it caused her to smile through the bittersweet emotion. Knowing that they now were represented only in spirit.

Cassandra stood behind Sam, stooping quickly to prepare the trail of her dress. Teal'c stood beside her, waiting until Sam was ready to make those first steps down the aisle. His arm, strong, warm and comforting at her touch.

It felt right that Teal'c should be the one to give her to Jack. Publicly accepting the role that he had stood in for so many years in secret in the field, watching over her protectively, as he was doing now.

Jack stood before her with Daniel at his side and that meant that everyone was here, including Mark and his family who sat at the front of the church.

Jack's eyes never left Sam and she remembered the first time he looked at her; the anxiety she felt at meeting him in that briefing room so many years ago. The unexpected warm butterflies that he stirred up in the pit of her stomach after her first challenge to him; and the countless others they would face and win, even this one today, finally together.

Sam held Teal'c, taking her first steps forward, and as the gap between herself and Jack began to close, there was no uncertainty, no questions, no anxiety.

All that was left, was total and complete serenity.
          OMG!!! That was Awesome! I read it the first time and just sat there giggling, mostly becasue I always imagine them getting married and it never comes close in my head to what you just wrote.

The second time I read it just sighed and awwed LOVE IT!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
            OMG!!! That was Awesome! I read it the first time and just sat there giggling, mostly becasue I always imagine them getting married and it never comes close in my head to what you just wrote.

The second time I read it just sighed and awwed LOVE IT!!
            That was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined, gorgeous

puddlejumperOZ
            I only did this because Sam is in it and it's one of my favourite pics of her
            Very nice dad

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Hmm. So, I tried this Serenity prompt myself. Considering my muse abandoned me, I managed to do a little drabble with it.

H.E.R.E.

Don't shoot me. I know it's not amazing, but I'm happy that I managed to do something. Maybe I'll be able to work up to writing something bigger!
              That was Awesome! Loved it! Sam waiting for Jack to call her was soo cute!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rachel500 View Post
                well, sam would call jack, 'general' or 'sir' professionally and jack in private.

The only way i see them calling each other pet names and being ic is this:

~

the village elder looked suspiciously at jack. 'you say you are married to this woman?'

jack glanced at sam and wasn't surprised at her tight-lipped politeness that didn't quite cover her angry blue eyes; she really hated planets where she was kidnapped and sold. 'yep.' he answered succinctly.

'you do not act married.' the elder countered.

Jack took hold of her free hand, caressing her knuckles with his thumb. 'we're together aren't we, babe?' his eyes twinkled at her with amusement as he planted a kiss on her hand.

Sam smiled ferally. 'sure, honeypie.'

daniel made a choking sound somewhere between a cough and a snort. The elder looked disappointed but nodded at his men to release sam.

~
                lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                  Oh, another reason why I think they'll show them already in a relationship is all the hints we've gotten since Threads, and not just because the clues indicate they're together, but because of TPTB's past history. TPTB did the same thing before Divide and conquer, and then when that episode aired, they said the ship was there all along.

That's what they're doing now. WHen they finally show Sam and Jack together, they're going to say it should have been apparent- if viewers were paying attention.
                  From your lips to DVD!

I certainly hope you're right. That's what I think too...and I also think they'll do it to wrap up this part of the franchise.

All I want is my happy S/J ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    haha totally. i'll try and post it tomorrow or sometime this week. when university isn't trying to eat my soul in a way i can only describe as beastial and diabolical *trudges back to her books*
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFox View Post
                      Still practicing with photoshop, because I would like to make some things for Shipsgiving.

I always liked these two photos of them separately so I thought I would try to put them together. I know it still needs some work, but I wanted to see what you thought.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/z...n7_03copya.jpg
                      Hurrah! Making stuff for Shipsgiving!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        i forgot that it was suppose take place between Continuum and Enemy at the gate. so the plot is going to be interesting to see.
                        Remember the makeup and the diamond earrings when she showed up at the SGC.

Sam had been somewhere special...probably with someone SPECIAL.

EDIT: Waves enthusiastically at Gatetrixer!!!!! Long time, no see! I've missed you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          Remember the makeup and the diamond earrings when she showed up at the SGC.

Sam had been somewhere special...probably with someone SPECIAL.
                          Oh...you know diamond earrings...I wonder if a certain handsome General got those for her...say for an anniversary? And if you think about it that was at the end of S5 of Atlantis...and most of us believe that they got together post threads...so that might be right around the time of their anniversary....alright I might have to actually write this little plot bunny

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Oh...you know diamond earrings...I wonder if a certain handsome General got those for her...say for an anniversary? And if you think about it that was at the end of S5 of Atlantis...and most of us believe that they got together post threads...so that might be right around the time of their anniversary....alright I might have to actually write this little plot bunny
                            I think we were meant to draw that conclusion. Otherwise, why have Sam costumed in a way we've never seen her at the SGC?

Comment

Sorry to come on here when I basically have become only a part-time lurker due to time constraints (and other things), but I need to vent and don't know where else to do it. It's about a review of SGU.
                              Spoiler:

Anyway, an article about SGU in the TV Guide says "Universe has ditched complicated mythology, campy repartee, and E.T's who look like medieval Brits and replaced them with a streamlined plot, steamy sex scenes, and aliens that are, well, aliens. "

Why do they need to tear down SG-1 in order to build up SGU? End of rant.

Comment

A little pic spam...

Comment

Working...
                                X