X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Oh most definitely!!
    Sam: So you know when I was stuck on the Prometheus?
    Jack: yes...
    Sam: Well I had a talk with you in a hallucination...and I kissed you.
    Jack: oh...how about you show me what it was like?
    Sam: My pleasure
    *insert Grace kiss*
    Jack: Wow...you wanted to that to me all those years?
    Sam: Yes
    Jack: Sweet!

That would be of course after they were together

Thanks pol for filling us in!!

*sigh* You know though, I just can't see them having a one night stand with each other, no matter what, Jack cares about her far too much to just have fun for one night and then just go back to being friends. He's cared for her for years how is one night going to change that? I think to the reason that they couldn't just have a one night stand is because it's not just attraction they feel for each other, if it was just attraction that they have for each other it wouldn't have lasted this long. It's love. Pure and simple.
    indeed...they've been through far too much together to just leave it at that....

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Nice to see 'Jack' briefing, not just playing the dumb Colonel card the whole time. Because of course he must, but we don't see it much. We always see him in with SG1 and Hammond, where he's being explained to, rather than with other teams and personnel, to whom he is the experienced and knowledgeable senior officer.
    would be funny if Jack had gotten a "theoretical astrophysics" degree in college and Sam finds out and is like "you knew what I was talking about for all those years didn't you?"

Comment

Guys, I'd be SHOCKED if we didn't get confirmation in #3. Really, really shocked. They've had good reasons up til now to keep 'em apart but this is, most probably, the last SG-1 story we'll get. It's the start of the new series, and the changing of the guard. I'm confident they'll do it up right. The writers are shippers, the two actors in question are clearly shippers.. there's just no reason not to do it anymore.

Comment

There was a great team clone fic out there--it had a one word title and I thought it was in my Favorites, but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
          There was a great team clone fic out there--it had a one word title and I thought it was in my Favorites, but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
          Tin Man? Nuts, that's two.. I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
            Tin Man? Nuts, that's two.. I'm out
            Maybe Discontinuity? *runs off to check*

edit: Nope that wasn't it. Rats.
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, I'd be SHOCKED if we didn't get confirmation in #3. Really, really shocked. They've had good reasons up til now to keep 'em apart but this is, most probably, the last SG-1 story we'll get. It's the start of the new series, and the changing of the guard. I'm confident they'll do it up right. The writers are shippers, the two actors in question are clearly shippers.. there's just no reason not to do it anymore.
              I have to agree...totally and for the same business reasons. There's just no reason to keep dancing around it anymore.

Our time is coming...and it's coming soon. I can feel it to the depth of my shippy bones.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                I have to agree...totally and for the same business reasons. There's just no reason to keep dancing around it anymore.

Our time is coming...and it's coming soon. I can feel it to the depth of my shippy bones.

*blows kisses* Hi Melissa!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope....x14.

I can't wait until we start getting hints at what the movie is about. I'm such a spoiler junkie!

Comment

Congratulations, Everlovin', on 7,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, gater62, on 3,900 posts!!!

Congratulations, Rocky89, on 2,000 posts!!!
                    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 03 May 2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

(Repost from Samanda)

Hi y'all, just dropping off a special gift I posted on Samanda the other night, that I'd thought I'd share here too . Since a lot of you guys don't live here in Canada, you don't get the Space channel, which means you don't see Amanda on The Circuit and other Canadian programs like The Movie Network. Which is why, since I like y'all so much , I decided to give you all a special gift . I put my new found powers (my new canon camera ) to use and I recorded all of Amanda's guest spots on The Circuit, and I just uploaded them to Youtube . There was some editing done, I didn't record each entire episode, just all of Amanda's segments and scenes, and I uploaded them onto Youtube in the order the episodes came out, and I even named the YT vids the title of the episodes . I uploaded them on YT so it would be easier for all of you to see them, no downloading for whatever on your part, just sit back and enjoy .

As a bonus, I uploaded Amanda's spot from Comic Con-fidential, where she, MS and CJ talk about Continuum and Stargate Worlds . Another little bonus I put in there was the AoT promo from the Space channel, it has some Carter in there . And like I said, a lot of you don't have The Movie Network, so you probably didn't see Amanda give the intro to the Webisodes premiering on TV the night of the season finale of Sanctaury... I recorded and upload those too . Last but not least, I even recorded and uploaded an episode of Tube Tales which talks a bit about SG-1. Btw, I'm so stoked that for the first time EVER, my Youtube vids are in HD.

Amanda Tapping at Comic Con-Fidential 2008 In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- The Final Chevron In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Tapping into Sanctuary In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Amanda on Ghost Hunters Live 2008 In HD

Robin Dunne on The Circuit- Sanctuary Renewed & Working with Amanda Tapping In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Amanda Taps on Fan Outrage In HD

Amanda Tapping's intros to the original Sanctuary Webisodes on TV In HD

Stargate: Ark of Truth Space Promo In HD

Tube Tales- Stargate SG-1 In HD

PS: Since it was recorded off a digital camera, the quality isn't the greatest in the world, but it's still good.

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                        *blows kisses* Hi Melissa!!!!
                        Right back atcha, hon!!!
                        Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        I hope....x14.

I can't wait until we start getting hints at what the movie is about. I'm such a spoiler junkie!
                        Me too! I know some people like to stay pure, but knowing what's ahead has never ruined my enjoyment of actually seeing it play out on-screen.

Comment

Congratulations, Everlovin', on 7,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, gater62, on 3,900 posts!!!

Congratulations, Rocky89, on 2,000 posts!!!
                          *blinks* Thank you! And congrats from me too!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

(Just spreading my joy around )

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG! You guys, today, I got the BEST, gift EVER!!!

A few months back, when another user went on vacation, and she asked me to take over her GW account? When she got back, she wanted to thank me by getting something of mine signed by Amanda *SQUEE!* She told me she would be meeting Amanda at Creation Con, and that she could have Amanda sign something of mine there. After we worked some things out, I finally choose what I wanted Amanda to sign more than anything, I choose my 2 SG-1 movies . I wrapped them up, went to my post office, and mailed them . Later I got an e-mail from Lies saying she had them, and that she'd take care of them.

Fast forward a couple of months, SamJackShipLover, Antoa and EH-T meet Amanda at the Con, and that's where Amanda signed my DVD's *Super SQUEE! I was at work and my grandmother came by, she was holding a package, right away I knew what that was. I thanked her for bringing them to me, and I went downstairs (I wanted my BIG moment alone ) I opened them up and BOOM, I was so blown away, I actually feel back . I just could NOT believe what I was seeing, I could NOT believe what I was holding in my hands, I was actually holding in my hands, something signed by Amanda Tapping *MEGA SUPER SQUEE!* This may sound silly, but I actually felt a little closer connection to her since I was really holding something touched and signed by her . To quote Amanda, I am over the moon in love, and I am I am deliriously happy.

I want to thank SJ SO, SO, SO much for this amazing gift, you did more than just give 2 DVD's signed by Amanda *YAY*, you made me even more aware of how such great friends I have. And not only that, but you've greatly boasted my urge/need/desire to meet Amanda some day.

Oh, and last but not least, here's some pics of my GREATEST gift of all time!

Here's the 2 DVD's together, you can see Amanda's signature on both of them. *ULTRA SQUEE!*
                            Spoiler:

Here's the AoT DVD, Amanda actually wrote my name on the DVD. Aww, Amanda's knows my name. *Sigh* -
                            Spoiler:

Here's the Continuum DVD-
                            Spoiler:

I can't believe Amanda put an X and O on both the DVD's. *YAY* I got a written hug and kiss from Amanda. *Dances in joy*

And here's some pics of me in front of a mirror with the DVD's in my hands. HEHE -
                            Spoiler:

OMG, the flash is covering Sam's face. Yikes.

Here's a pic of Amanda Lies put in one of the DVD's-- no it's not a signed flag pic . -

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Rocky89; 04 May 2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

So everyone I gave into Majorsal's plot bunny about the one night stand...which you should see either very late tonight or possibly some time tomorrow () But I need to know something...which comes first 'Continuum' or Atlantis S4?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

So everyone I gave into Majorsal's plot bunny about the one night stand...which you should see either very late tonight or possibly some time tomorrow () But I need to know something...which comes first 'Continuum' or Atlantis S4?
                                Stargate: Atlantis' 4th season comes first. At the end of the Season 5 première episode, Sam returns to Earth to attend Ba'al's extraction ceremony.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X