X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Trying-to-convince-my-dad-of-shippyness-OT
    Spoiler:
    So I put in 'beneath the surface' today and he said that it means nothing since they had their memories erased And then I showed him the confession part of 'D and C' and this was his reactions"....er...well...hmm....it brings you close to proving your point but not enough...he should have just told her he loved her." And then I told him that if he would have said those words it would have gone into the report and it would have probably meant the end of SG-1...so what he said was it convinced him a little bit more...Later I'm going to show him Entity...
    Actually just watched Entity - General Hammond Knows!!!! Loved that bit.

What's with this being on the second page?! We can't let this ship die!!

Yeah I was here on my own quite a while with six lurkers.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Well I suppose we'll all want to pop in to those Sam/other and Jack/other threads just to say - "We told you so!"
    He he that will be fun...

EDIT: This one went straight up! So I'm no longer on moderation!? Funny number of posts to have to make first.
    Last edited by Milli; 29 April 2009, 07:10 AM. Reason: Celebrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Milli View Post

EDIT: This one went straight up! So I'm no longer on moderation!? Funny number of posts to have to make first.
      Sorry honey, looks like they were just really fast. You're still a probie
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Sorry honey, looks like they were just really fast. You're still a probie
        Didn't get the 'this post will not be posted until we've read it' message thing that time though? Have to see what happens this time...

Nope, this one went straight on too.
        Last edited by Milli; 29 April 2009, 07:37 AM. Reason: Adding last line

Comment

Didn't get the 'this post will not be posted until we've read it' message thing that time though? Have to see what happens this time...
          You'll get rid of the probie status once you've reached 50 posts, so...
          spam the thread a little

Comment

I think you have to get a certain amount of posts before you lose the 'Probie', so that might be different from the number that they take you off of moderation

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ohh, loved the Amanda Q&A! Thanks for posting the relevant parts of it!

Fall. . . wahhh. It's too far away!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

He he that will be fun...
                It'll be a good day. I fully expect to be deaf from all the whooping and squeeing.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

So, popping in to share a really weird dream before I go off to teach.

I'm at a cabin with my partner, our (grown) kids, and lots of other people. Everyone (but me) has been blogging and posting something about "eukanuba" (yes, I know it's a dog food).

Anyway, in walks Joe M. and he sits down and says, seriously, "So, who's been posting online about eukanuba?"

Everyone is sheepish and finally one guy raises his hand, then my sweetie does too (who NEVER posts to blogs in RL), finally, everyone in the room is laughing and chattering about their eukanuba posts. Joe too, demanding how we all knew about the episode relating to Star Trek and how we all figured the 'ship out.

I'm the only one in the dark and end up shouting, "What the hell does eukanuba have to do with our 'ship?!"

That's when I woke up.

Apparently eukanuba = ship. :::shrug::: yeesh.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

I'm at a cabin with my partner, our (grown) kids, and lots of other people. Everyone (but me) has been blogging and posting something about "eukanuba" (yes, I know it's a dog food).

Anyway, in walks Joe M. and he sits down and says, seriously, "So, who's been posting online about eukanuba?"

Everyone is sheepish and finally one guy raises his hand, then my sweetie does too (who NEVER posts to blogs in RL), finally, everyone in the room is laughing and chattering about their eukanuba posts. Joe too, demanding how we all knew about the episode relating to Star Trek and how we all figured the 'ship out.

I'm the only one in the dark and end up shouting, "What the hell does eukanuba have to do with our 'ship?!"

That's when I woke up.

*tries to find the connection*
                    thats is different and....new, I had one last night, my most accurate and best yet I still smile everytime I remember it, one very vivid scene is them two sitting together (married of course) him smiling and touching a lock of her hair then them kissing, that was it
                    Last edited by Gategirl95; 29 April 2009, 08:48 AM. Reason: I am horrible at writing what I mean
                    sigpic
                    Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                    Spoiler:
                    Proud to be an American

Comment

What's with this being on the second page?! We can't let this ship die!!

People are busy... with watching series and episodes

Woohood!!! You are now able to spam this lovely thread with awesome S/J images

Like I do...because I don't do useful... I just babble in here...

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Ohh, loved the Amanda Q&A! Thanks for posting the relevant parts of it!

Fall. . . wahhh. It's too far away!
                      Yup it was an awesome interview! I actually watched it and on one moment my screen went on screensaver coz I was watching it and forgot everything around me(even the movie I was watching)

Originally posted by Pol View Post

That's when I woke up.

Lol! Thats....interesting. I leave it on that.

Perhaps dogs that eukanuba love the ship. I can test it out later today...my dog eats eukanuba...I thought...or something else now...she has now dogfood that the vet prescribed to her

I just love this picture for gutter captions

"Sir...you know that..."
                      " Yes I see...can you give me a hand"
                      *raising eyebrows* Sir???
                      "help...I need help..."
                      "Sir are you sure..."
                      "Yes, darn...I need to get this coffee stain of my service dress"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Spoiler:

I just love this picture for gutter captions

Sam: *tut* I Should have never bought him that gameboy of his Birthday
                        Jack: Yes!!! Level 3!
                        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/PDVD_042.jpg
                          "Sir...you know that..."
                          " Yes I see...can you give me a hand"
                          *raising eyebrows* Sir???
                          "help...I need help..."
                          "Sir are you sure..."
                          "Yes, darn...I need to get this coffee stain of my service dress"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Absolute Genius!!!
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Re: Movie III...I'm just sitting here thinking and something occurred to me. Undoubtedly Movie III will be released on US Region 1 DVD release first with the UK Region 2 release sometime later. Call me impatient but I don't think I'm gonna be waiting for "sometime later". If there's gonna be then I wanna see it ASAP. So as soon as I see it available for pre-order I'm gonna get it imported over. Of course I still intend to get the Region 2 version as well. You can all call me mad as well as impatient if you like. I'm a shipper.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Re: Movie III...I'm just sitting here thinking and something occurred to me. Undoubtedly Movie III will be released on US Region 1 DVD release first with the UK Region 2 release sometime later. Call me impatient but I don't think I'm gonna be waiting for "sometime later". If there's gonna be then I wanna see it ASAP. So as soon as I see it available for pre-order I'm gonna get it imported over. Of course I still intend to get the Region 2 version as well. You can all call me mad as well as impatient if you like. I'm a shipper.
                                Trust me I've seen "Continuum" at least a week before it was available in stores thru alternative means; the 3rd movie will be available also and after I've seen it deliver us proper ship resolution I'll buy it too

Comment

Working...
                                X