• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday gater62
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sci-fi_angel View Post
      um, newbie question...what is 'green' everyone was going on about it yesterday...
      Green refers to you reputations points that you can give to posts that you like. Look to the top right of my post, you'll see a set of scales. If you click on it you can give green to show approval of the post and put in a message if you wish. (Red is for disapproval, something hardly ever seen on this thread ) The blocks of green below the your post count shows your level of greens received. To see your greens, go to 'My controls' at the top of the page and scroll down past your list of subscribed threads, and you will see who has 'greened' you

Edit: There is a thread especially for helping Newbies, where you can get all your questions answered, it's here

Comment

this morning after reading some good fanfic I reviewed my mental list of BHKs episodes, I realized that every kiss has been used threadbare to the point of insanity We need new Kisses!
        Last edited by Gategirl95; 08 February 2009, 07:53 AM.
        sigpic
        Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
        Spoiler:
        Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post

*sigh* I hope we get something concrete in #3
          we'd better or heads will roll
          sigpic
          Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
          Spoiler:
          Proud to be an American

Comment

Welcome, Malviris!

about chimera, i don't wanna fall into a discussion about this episode but, i don't think it is all that bad but it is all about disgusting IMO ewww and Sam 'romantic-disgusting' secene ... like Uhsir said the elevator part is good, to me it is the only part that i like ...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
              this morning after reading some good fanfic I reviewed my mental list of BHKs episodes, I realized that every kiss has been used threadbare to the point of insanity We need new Kisses!
              Oh, yes....

And I don't have the POV kiss...
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

five! they kiss 5 times, but they can't give us a real one?!?! only in sci-fi...

Comment

Here you go hun.

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* you girls make me so happy with those giffs, i'm so proud of our ship one little question, can i snurch them? *runs away and hides in the corner* i'm such a stealer!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      But Chimera isn't all bad. There's the elevator sniff and ... Quarks!
                      The only good thing about Chimera was the sniffing...

What a great Valenship we had. I love all our special days. Roll on Shipday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                        *sigh* you girls make me so happy with those giffs, i'm so proud of our ship one little question, can i snurch them? *runs away and hides in the corner* i'm such a stealer!
                        Sure you can. It's what I did.

p.s. I forgot to say thanks to Oma for my Valenship medal. Wonderful as always.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                          How do you think I got them! None of those are mine, I think they belong to Bev... though I'm not sure. I know those watery ones are Jasminas.

And btw... we can count Broccoli Divide as three kisses, and Moebius as three as well cause you know, first Sam kisses Jack, then Jack kisses Sam, and when she says "I can fix that" there's bound to be another kiss after that... so... Boy, this math thing IS fun!

EDIT: Thanks Jasmina!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! I forgot to thank Oma as well!

*ahem* The wonderful thing that is Oma made this FIIIIISHIIIIIING (squeeeeeeeeeeee) medal!!!! Cause you know, I was there!!!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Malviris!!!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              A what?!

Spoiler:

Awww, kisses!! I'm a very happy shipper now!!!

*hugs Oma for my medal*
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still catching up on the end of Valenship, but I wanted to pop in and thank Oma for my badge!! It's so pretty!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X