Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi eveyone **waves** Can I just jump in.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    ~re: bolded~

jeopardy question: what does sam say to jack the first time they make love?

sally
    *breathless* Jack.
    *breathless* Yeah?
    *still breathless*
    *breathless with contented smile* Oh yeah.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i've come up with different 'confirmation' scenes for the 3rd movie, here's another...

scene opens in an empty living room, when the phone starts to ring. we hear someone(s) trying to open the door quickly to answer it. sam opens the door and tells jack to hurry and answer, but he's struggling with suitcases. he says 'i can't!' and laughs, and then sam laughs and drops her bags and goes to answer the phone.

while she's on the phone and we don't know who she's talking to, jack comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. while she's trying to continue the phone convo, jack starts kissing her shoulders and then neck. sam's concentration is slipping and she's trying to shake jack off. he's having nothing of it.

sam then says, 'yes, general landry, we'll be in.' jack steps back from sam and she giggles.

she hangs up and turns to jack.

jack: we have to go in? *have* to?

sam: yes, jack.

jack: jeez, we just got back from our honeymoon!

sam grabs jack's hand and starts to pull him along.

sam: but i didn't tell the general 'when' we'd be in.

the camera stays in the living room, where we can hear jack swearing when he stubs his toe and sam giggling.

*sighs*

sally
    Very nice !!!!!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    I saw this today in a drug store and had to buy it. It made me think of us!

Also:
    Definitely us!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Hi Family ::: pol gives tired wave :::

Since the ship is getting me through these last four days, I thought I'd share:

http://www.polrobinson.com/pics/samjack_grace.jpg

And, OT update:
    Spoiler:
    So, Pop came through the surgery okay, but the tumor (Glioblasoma Multiforme) is steadily killing him. I got here in time for the surgery, the promptly caught a very bad cold. With the cold I wasn't allowed in the ICU to see him - which turned out to be a good thing as the 15 hours of travel/flying/driving had caused the broken wrist to swell so badly that they had to cut off my cast and resplint me. They won't recast me because they "are not my regular orthopedist". So...I fly back to LA on Sunday and Monday go to get now a FOURTH cast pt on the break. Luckily today a nurse took pity on me and gave me a surgical mask so I could say goodbye to my Pop. I'm hoping he'll still recognize me when S. and I come back for Thanksgiving in a month.

Thanks to everyone who sent their thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. I truly appreciate all of you.
    Spoiler:
    Joins hands with all other shippers to give Pol supportive hugs

**hugs** x infinity

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...JTouch-web.jpg

Let's get going. I don't have all day.

What's your rush?

I'm anxious to get back home.

We just came from home.

But I want to go back.

Why?

Because...

Oh. Right. (pause) Let's get going. I don't have all day!

LOL. This is great

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
    Love all the artwork!

Spoiler:
    January
    *18: Caladria (Anne)
    *23: Richard Dean Anderson
    *24: JackandSamAddict (Brooke)
    *26: Nell

February
    *01: SG1-XF9 (Tanya)
    *02: Chocolatequeen (Nancy)
    *05: Everlovin (Misi)
    *07: Tor
    *08: Gater62(Amy)
    *09: Penjab(Jill)
    *19: Sg-1fanintn (Melissa)
    *26: Pol

March
    *03: GraceCarter
    *03: Bex Calo
    *06: TrueRomantic (Kim)
    *15: Chopin Gal
    *15: Egle01 (Egle)
    *15: Antoa315 (Amanda)
    *18 : Toomi (Kate)
    *18: Silkie (Ryan)
    *18: silly sally (Sally)
    *22: Rachel-Kree (Rachel)
    *23: trupi (Marian)
    *25: scifi_girl
    *26: Lady_Eliza (Liz)
    *26: AstraPerAspera (Susannah)

April
    *02: SamJackShipLover (Annelies)
    *05: Patriot_Jackie (Jackie)
    *14: Aveo_Amacus
    *15 SeNedra
    *16: O'Neill_Carter (Yana)
    *20: john_and_teyla_for_life (Kate)
    *21: Gwenhwyfar (Kendra)
    *30: Zuz

May
    *02: Gate Gal (Michelle)
    *02: Nickatell (Lynn)
    *04: Blacky kitten (Natalia/better Natasha)
    *11: Starlover (Jann)
    *13: Hope Leslie HermnHarry
    *14: Meriwyn
    *16: majorsal (sally)
    *23: ljevans (Lore)
    *24: Vball (Danielle)
    *25: Cess525 (B)
    *28:~Sarah~(Dana)
    *29: UhSir
    *29: GraceONeill
    *30: Mad_Gater (Joe)
    *31: Rachel500 (Rachel)

June
    *02: JenniferJF (Jennifer)
    *02: Nogigglingmajor
    *03: L.A. Doyle (Jena)
    *05: Nikki (Nikita)
    *05: K8tyds (Kait)
    *05: Bekki
    *06: Queen Bee (Bianca)
    *09 : Gater88 (Amber)
    *10: SamO'Neill (Hannah)
    *10: dreamer one (Marlene)
    *10: Ibaraz (Maria)
    *14: crazydaze (Becki)
    *17: BrenRen (Bren)
    *19: ÜberSG-1Fan (Mary Beth)
    *20: Becca C
    *21: Devilish Me (Irena Dee)
    *25: RepliCartertje (Eve)
    *28: Sasusc (Sam)
    *29: luvnjack (Mary)

July
    *29: Valaslonglostsister (Dani)
    *02: Seahen( Claudia)

August
    *07: Rori15 (Paulina)
    *09: Amaunet (Rhi)
    *10: Jumble (Julie)
    *11: Krissie678 (Kristen)
    *17: Petemoretti (Pete)
    *18: Rac80 (Rache)
    *20: dipsofjazz (Bev)
    *21: Alan
    *22: PengYn (MegYn)
    *27: madaline_7 (Mada)
    *28: Amanda Tapping
    *28: hopalong (Alli)
    *29: SamJackShipper93 (Jess)
    *31: Trinity3

September
    *01 chelle db (Michelle/Chelle!!)
    *07: Waterfall
    *10: Lol4Jack
    *10: ses110
    *10: hbt123
    *11: josiane
    *12: sugarshaker (Julie)
    *13: Atlantis_babe34 (Jess)
    *13: jasminaGo (Jasmina)
    *19: ElessarUSMC
    *19: Shesmetet (Michelle)
    *21: SamCarterrules (Julia)
    *25: Nolamom (Nola)
    *28: 0xNatashax0 (Natasha)

October
    *07: DutchIndeed (Nadine)
    *10: ScarterUK (Gem)
    *12: Bucky (Bucky--no, really)
    *12: Falcon 304
    *17 Leiasky (Tammy)
    *19: SClairef99 (Sara)
    *20: LiliJ (Lili)
    *21: mara-anni (Mara)
    *23: Angel of Music (Kirsteen)
    *25: girlinabox (Rachel)
    *25: Sun’Shyne (Krista)
    *26: Twilight506 (Shannon)
    *30: Elbarta (Alexia)

November
    *01: Sarai (Sara)
    *02: Zoser
    *22: SG1Poz
    *25: pittsburghgirl (Rosemary)
    *30: m_wendy_r (Wendy)

December
    *07: Buc252 (Mary)
    *09: NZNeep (Eileen)
    *16: Terrah (Sarah)
    *18: helenmagnus23 (Elaine)

Hope I finally got the right list.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      I would move Window Of Opportunity to the gutter thread because, oh that secretly smug smile of Jack's suggest way more than just a kiss to me.

Cags

P.S
      Spoiler:
      I'm confused. It's not hard to achieve these days. Which is the definitive birthday list?
      I would have to agree with that because they only showed us a few seconds from each loop, so there's no telling what else went on.... and Grace too, again, they only showed us a few seconds of Sam's fantasy...hmmmm. Ya never know!
      --Kate

Comment

39 in a half hour, Jumble? Sheesh, I don't usually get 39 in one DAY! LOL!

I have to wonder about that sly smile on Window of Opportunity as well. It can't just be from a kiss! But I don't think Jack, being the kind of man that he is, would take complete advantage . . . I'm thinking there were just a lot of different kisses and we only got to see one. They were, after all, stuck in that loop for 3 months!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          39 in a half hour, Jumble? Sheesh, I don't usually get 39 in one DAY! LOL!

I have to wonder about that sly smile on Window of Opportunity as well. It can't just be from a kiss! But I don't think Jack, being the kind of man that he is, would take complete advantage . . . I'm thinking there were just a lot of different kisses and we only got to see one. They were, after all, stuck in that loop for 3 months!
          Good point! Who knows how many loops consisted of WoO like scenes.....
          --Kate

Comment

Hey, I was watching the Quest this weekend and at the end when Vala is banging at the keyboard as she's standing in the room with the rest of SG1. She's all frustrated about the fact that they've lost Daniel, and Sam goes over to her and stops her from killing the thing. She doesn't say anything but just looks knowingly at Vala.

I was thinking that that could probably (in fic world) be the moment that Sam, being able to relate to Vala in that situation, shares her feelings (confidentially) about Jack and about the times she almost lost him, and reassures Vala that they'll do everything to get Daniel back.

Because I feel that there was so much between Sam and Vala that we never got to see.

So, you know, I'm just throwing that out there for anyone, who, you know wants to do a little fic on the subject. Anyone. Anyone at all.
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
              Hey, I was watching the Quest this weekend and at the end when Vala is banging at the keyboard as she's standing in the room with the rest of SG1. She's all frustrated about the fact that they've lost Daniel, and Sam goes over to her and stops her from killing the thing. She doesn't say anything but just looks knowingly at Vala.

I was thinking that that could probably (in fic world) be the moment that Sam, being able to relate to Vala in that situation, shares her feelings (confidentially) about Jack and about the times she almost lost him, and reassures Vala that they'll do everything to get Daniel back.

Because I feel that there was so much between Sam and Vala that we never got to see.

So, you know, I'm just throwing that out there for anyone, who, you know wants to do a little fic on the subject. Anyone. Anyone at all.
              Let's say I decide to write a fic... how long should it be d'ya think, hypothetically?
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                I would move Window Of Opportunity to the gutter thread because, oh that secretly smug smile of Jack's suggest way more than just a kiss to me.

Cags
                Yes, and evidently JM agrees with you.
                Isn't he the one who said that the one kiss we saw was just "the tip of the iceberg."?

Which means more kissing or more of something else, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  Let's say I decide to write a fic... how long should it be d'ya think, hypothetically?
                  Well, if you're writing it, hypothetically, it could be as long as you think it should be, hypothetically.

I was thinking of it as a 'missing scene' length type fic.

So, hyothetically do you think you'll start it soon. Hypothetically of course.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                    Isn't he the one who said that the one kiss we saw was just "the tip of the iceberg."?

Oh I so agree with you about that smile. It's was such a " I know something you don't know" smile if I ever saw one. I just crack up every time I see it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good point! Who knows how many loops consisted of WoO like scenes.....
                      Apparently, she does. One of my favorites. And I think it makes a good point for why Jack wouldn't have let things go too far with Sam.

Still, very good.

Comment

One Shakespeare sig coming up.

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Look out Jann, she's only about a week behind you

Edit: See, 39 posts in half an hour
                        Shiny!!!!!

And I got those 39 posts in the "Fun & Games" folder...mostly... Depends on the day and how much work I have, I can make from 3-4 to 50-60 posts a day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post

Did he really?! He said that?! Where?!
                          sigpic

Comment

However long it needs to be to tell the story. Don't limit yourself by deciding it should be a certain length and no longer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              One Shakespeare sig coming up.

And I got those 39 posts in the "Fun & Games" folder...mostly... Depends on the day and how much work I have, I can make from 3-4 to 50-60 posts a day.
                              Lovely sig! Uniform. Yum.

I need to spend more time in the Fun & Games folder, it seems!

Loved the 'looping' fic. I'd read it before but it was so short, it was a good read for a second time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

A story is as long as NEEDS to be - no longer, no shorter.

I agree that Sam and Vala could have been shown as having more of a friendship than we got to see. The two actresses brilliantly let us know that there WAS a friendship, even though we seldom got to see it written, though. I always got the impression that Sam was pretty open with Vala about Jack - she's another woman, she doesn't KNOW Jack personally, she's not military and she'd probably be a pretty supportive friend. And I'm sure that Sam was the same for Vala when Daniel was missing - only maybe a little more quietly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X