Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of fanfiction...I went from writing 100000 words one year to 3000 the next...Uni' sucks the creativity right out of you!

ftr - http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      fanfiction....a story that is based on the knowledge we have on the show...so as example a story were Jack and Sam come together after an episode(D&C as example)
      or a story that can happen right now but is off screen...
      Fans make it
      wow! sounds great. so basically it's what I see in my mind most of the time - Jack and Sam very much together.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        All this talking about angst... Thanks a lot. Now I have to go and whatch angsty eps again. Those silver boxsets are just calling out to me...

It's hard to be a shipper
        SILVER BOXSETS!? how come I don't have silver boxsets?!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
          Hi guys, just on to let you know how mom is doing. She needs open heart surgery since three major arties to the heart are 95% closed. They are still trying to figure out how she was getting around without complaining. I depressed, upset and feel like I'm lost because I don't know if this is the right thing to do and releasing her to see another doctor is not an option. They are even afraid to let her out of bed now because it's just that bad. I'm going to try to take her tests and records to another doctor to get a second opinion but she has decided to stay right there and get the surgery and take her chances. Pray for strenght and guidance because that is what I need lots of right now. Thanks-Marian
          You know I'm right there for you Marian. God knows you've been there for me ((((((TRUPI))))))

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
            Fanfiction. It's a story written by a fan. They're a lot of fun, as you can do whatever you want with the characters. Such as have lots of babies or get whumped a lot, or a bunch of angst.

It's so much fun!
            Ok my turn to ask a question, feeling dumb because I should know this as I read lots of fics, but what's whumped?

Julia x
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
              maybe 'cause they are here in the netherlands...special boxset for non english speakers(with subtitles and all)
              it's the benelux version(netherlands, belgium and luxemburg) and also in Germany they have those...but for the rest i don't know...we only have those And it looks good
              sigpic

Comment

They're Benelux versions I beleive... They look stunning they actually sparkle and shine... (Yes I am aware i'm drooling over my DVD boxes, but I love 'em ) Maybe I really am a crazy shipper now... Yay!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Ok my turn to ask a question, feeling dumb because I should know this as I read lots of fics, but what's whumped?

Julia x
                  I guess it means hurt (fysical or emotional).

And fanfiction.net is a good place to start if you want to read fanfiction. And this is the link to all authors from our thread (change "sort by" into Update date for recent fics), created by Jennifer.
                  sigpic

Comment

They're Benelux versions I beleive... They look stunning they actually sparkle and shine... (Yes I am aware i'm drooling over my DVD boxes, but I love 'em ) Maybe I really am a crazy shipper now... Yay!
                    uhu very pretty...and don't forget the back of them...the half stargate...that one looks soo good...and not S9 cause it's not that pretty together with the rest
                    But looks very good!!!!

And not drooling on them...might get them dirty
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Julia x
                      One of our favorite characters getting a little hurt, usually accompanied by the other half of our favorite pairing providing comfort....
                      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

hi everyone! i havent been here for a while... got a new computer... christmas ... and all. so anyway. welcome to all newbies! this is a really friendly and welcoming thread, have lotsa fun! congratulations to anyone who reached a milestone! and trupi (marian), so sorry to hear about your mom. i'll be praying for her. :] hope she gets well soon.

littleblue x x x
                        THANKYOU so much annelies!!! (samjackshiplover)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

uhu very pretty...and don't forget the back of them...the half stargate...that one looks soo good...and not S9 cause it's not that pretty together with the rest
                          But looks very good!!!!

And not drooling on them...might get them dirty
                          I'm using the back as the front You're right about s9. Doesn't really match... *stops drooling now,but still in my happy place*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm using the back as the front You're right about s9. Doesn't really match... *stops drooling now,but still in my happy place*
                            Uhu..back as front me too**hugs dvd's***

And that's why i didn't bought it No i don't have S9 because i don't like it Maybe if the end of S10 good is then i buy those two season otherwise..i will see
                            sigpic

Comment

maybe 'cause they are here in the netherlands...special boxset for non english speakers(with subtitles and all)
                              it's the benelux version(netherlands, belgium and luxemburg) and also in Germany they have those...but for the rest i don't know...we only have those And it looks good
                              I see. Do they have any extra bits then? or do do you not know? Itend to listen to the commentaries hoping for some mention of Sam and Jack ship, but mostly I'm left high and dry...
                              sigpic

Comment

I see. Do they have any extra bits then? or do do you not know? Itend to listen to the commentaries hoping for some mention of Sam and Jack ship, but mostly I'm left high and dry...
                                Yup they have them And lots of extra's also commentaries but i can't follow them...not interesting enough
                                And it was the first thing i did everytime i bought a new box...watching the extra's
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X