X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first off all thanx for the badge Eve

And congrats all milestoners..:
    D

wasn't online yesterday..sleep over with my niece..we went to see the Devil wears prade...really great movie

Going to catch up
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Message in a Bottle poster #2

Click image to enlarge
      Great poster...also like the other one
      Keep posting them

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      My last two slides for the day:
      Again great slides...i still have to rewatch the episode
      Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Just a random thought on season 7. They were SO going to kiss after Jack's: "I know." in the cargo hold before the end of Lost City (BTW It's Han Solo/Princess Leia all over again. )

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1...promos70wt.jpg
      I love that pic, is it a real one or a manip? i don't know it. And the end of the Lost City...*sigh* i really like that scene..
      sigpic

Comment

More slides:

Comment

More slides:

i really like them again but why did you put in the second one your gutter badge?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
            http://www.samandjackalways.net/

here you go enjoy its a great site Warning with the gutterness though
            But we are *"Gutter Girls" and boy, aren't we?...*runs to read your story*

BTW, thanks to you all for making this a success...gotta love this family...
            Still going strong: http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemId=57801

* I heard about *"GG" badges...Where, where?
            Thanks Eve...and congrats to everybody who reached milestones this week-end...Is there somebody's b-day I missed?....well H B-Day!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990

I love that pic, is it a real one or a manip? i don't know it. And the end of the Lost City...*sigh* i really like that scene..
              It's a manip. There are all four of them in the original pic: T, Sam, Daniel and Jack in that order.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Message in a Bottle poster #4

Click image to enlarge
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                  RDA's eyes should get a medal for this picture--good conduct medal.
                  ROTFL!
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Message in a Bottle poster #5

Click image to enlarge
                    sigpic

Comment

HEY!!!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY??

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ANY MILESTONES I MAY HAVE MISSED!!!

xxx
                      THANKYOU so much annelies!!! (samjackshiplover)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                        It's a manip. There are all four of them in the original pic: T, Sam, Daniel and Jack in that order.
                        okay thanx for the answer...it's a really good manip
                        sigpic

Comment

Message in a Bottle poster #4

Click image to enlarge
                          Ah it's sweet, a jack/teal'c moment

Message in a Bottle poster #5

Click image to enlarge

And S/J again i love this one too
                          sigpic

Comment

again a shameless self promoting here, but the next chapter of my story is online:

The Ancient's response:
                            Chapter 5:
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3193656/5/

Hope you like it, and if you can please review
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              Good night ship family...I tried to promote GW and the ship as much as I could but there's only so much one can do...I did meet another S/J shipper though...so that was cool...I told everyone to come on over to GW...including the actors!!

Take care everyone and sweet shippy dreams....I know I will!!
                              Thanks Chelle for your wonderfull report. Shippy dreams to you!

More slides:

How many is that Jenn? Well past 69 huh? *and me not understands the innuendo in the 2nd one, but love the badge in it anyway*

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
                              But we are *"Gutter Girls" and boy, aren't we?...*runs to read your story*

BTW, thanks to you all for making this a success...gotta love this family...
                              Still going strong: http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemId=57801

* I heard about *"GG" badges...Where, where?
                              Thanks Eve...and congrats to everybody who reached milestones this week-end...Is there somebody's b-day I missed?....well H B-Day!
                              Check here for your badge!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay. i emailed Sue (one of the Avalon organisers) and she said this about the photos...

I have not seen the seating plans but I doubt very much that you will be
                                on Gateworld exclusive tables and therefore believe it would not be fair
                                on the other people on the table. By all means share the photos with the
                                other Gateworlders when you are waiting but please put them away when
                                the guests are circulating.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh but we had a similar situation at AT1
                                where Amanda's time at one table was completely dominated by a
                                discussion of the photos and the people who were actually present did not
                                get an opportunity to interact with the guest.
                                I can see how this is fair and so therefore i will share the photos with the other gateworlders during the breaks and such and we will have our own table when we congregate in the room thats been set up for us when its not our sessions.

Sorry about that but you will all still be there in spirit and also the other gateworlders will be able to put names to faces so thats a plus!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X