Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may have the makings of little shippers here!

My 3 year-old daughter was sitting next to me as I posted my last pics, and she pointed at the pic of Carter on one side and Jack on the other. She got excited and pointed at Carter, "Carter!" I asked her who Jack was, and she said, "Mister Carter...."

ROFLMAO!

My sons saw my wallpaper I snurched from Zuz, and said, 'Oooh... look... The're in Luuuuvvv...." Hehehehe

Comment

Thanks for the shipper shop link dipsofjazz... I'll have some fun browsing over there

Eeveryone here is insanely talented... I'm off to green everyone!

BTW Nola, where did you get the source pic for that wedding manip with the castle in the background?

Spoiler:
      It looks like the 200 wedding dress... but I've never seen that pic before. Is it PoV then?

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

My 3 year-old daughter was sitting next to me as I posted my last pics, and she pointed at the pic of Carter on one side and Jack on the other. She got excited and pointed at Carter, "Carter!" I asked her who Jack was, and she said, "Mister Carter...."

ROFLMAO!

My sons saw my wallpaper I snurched from Zuz, and said, 'Oooh... look... The're in Luuuuvvv...." Hehehehe
        That's sweet. It's so obvious they were meant for each other!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

ROFLMAO!

OH, how cute..."Mister Carter..."

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Oh yes. To congratulate, to offer compliments. Same thing I suppose as your word. We couldn't have Hathor week without HATHOR!
            Ohhhh, Hathor week! I never did think that was a shippy episode, but it has lots of good thunk. It bugs me, though, how she rises up out of that tub with completely dry hair. . . .

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
              Ohhhh, Hathor week! I never did think that was a shippy episode, but it has lots of good thunk. It bugs me, though, how she rises up out of that tub with completely dry hair. . . .
              That's because she goes in, but they show it backwards
              sigpic

Comment

Well shipper family, I'd better get my RDA (no pun intended) of Stargate... I'm up to Bane in S2 I believe...

Night!

Comment

My next set of Hathor pics:

There are a lot of Sam and Jack close-ups in this set, for some reason

Hope you enjoy,
                  im really loving your work.you really are so talented, try as i might i just can't get my head round photoshop.oh and your little girl is so sweet.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                  http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                    BTW Nola, where did you get the source pic for that wedding manip with the castle in the background?

Spoiler:
                    It looks like the 200 wedding dress... but I've never seen that pic before. Is it PoV then?
                    It's the promo shot - I just reversed the image and took out the original background.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Docker: love your new sig!!! Annelies did an awsome job with it!!! if you ever need help explaining photoshop just ask...and here you can find some good tutorials: http://www.good-tutorials.com/

*sugarshaker: I had the same problem with that lol how come her hair is dry?!? maybe cause she is a Goa'uld and has fake hair ...but it is like Annelies said I think...

*Jennifer: great posters again!! and I think you are raising your kids good Let them start shipping from the beggining eh...

*Nola: I love your poster from Hathor...keep up the great work!!!

*Bex: I hope you feel better soon!!!

*Annelies: Congrats on your milestone!!!

Ok I made some other icons...they are all with piccies from Hathor...

Comment

My next set of Hathor pics:

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/3...age7es7.th.jpg http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/6...age8qi3.th.jpg http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/9...age9wn1.th.jpg

There are a lot of Sam and Jack close-ups in this set, for some reason

Hope you enjoy,
                        LOL. Don't mess with Sam!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]*Docker: love your new sig!!! Annelies did an awsome job with it!!! if you ever need help explaining photoshop just ask...and here you can find some good tutorials: http://www.good-tutorials.com/
                          thanks eve. yeah she really did, i couldn't explain what i wanted properly, but she nailed it . to be on topic i really didn'tlike that scene with hathor having dry hair either. and then when you see her getting out of the bath and walking through the flames, it just didn't seem credible to me.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                          http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Oh, S9 and S10 are dripping with angst. We only get to almost see one side of it, darn the writers. Just take the end of Off The Grid and the
                            Spoiler:
                            way Sam is almost downright pushy with General Landry upon returning in suggesting he inform the Odyssey that SG-1 is okay. Remember, Maj Gen O'Neill is certainly about to get a report from them saying SG-1 is presumed dead... And she has an odd expression as she leaves. Do you really think she needed to rush off to take a shower that badly when they'd only been on Ba'al's clean-ship for a few hours at most? No, I don't think so... I think she needed to go let a certain someone know she was alive and okay after several days as a POW. Poor Jack . This was the bit that inspired me to write my fill-in scenes, BTW.

I always get a chuckle there, certain Sam is rushing off to go call Jack, and Daniel (who certainly saw a doctor on the Odyssey and so can't need medical attention that badly) is rushing off to flirt with an attractive medical type of the female persuasion, leaving Teal'c there laughing at a clueless Mitchell who is content to stand there on the ramp playing with his big gun all by himself...

See, S9 can be a lot of fun. You just need to use a little imagination. Okay, a lot of imagination....
                            I like the way you think. Perhaps I will start to like S9 if I watch it like this.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was watching 'Reckoning Pt. 2' and the very last scene with Jack and Sam is SO angsty...you could cut the tension with a knife. But a little earlier there was this cute little moment between them, before it got serious...

Cute little smile from Sam(they were talking about Thor...I heart Thor...)

Then Jack sort of gazes(note: this is a cuter part when watched live action)

Oh...the awkwardness(After Jack asks if there's anything else...it's back to CO and 2IC)

Jack looking after her(he's mad at the whole situation...Daniel being gone...her marrying (((Jack))) It'll be alright!)

It's not 'Hathor' but I couldn't help it...

Comment

yo yo yo fine shippers
                                if anyone has watched hope lesleys vid on sg1 community, to the song...i need a hero, what ep is it from where they are all stuck what looks like in some kinda bunker and there is what seems like a bad guy and they set a bomb and then get the rings out of there
                                i have NEVER seen footage of it, and its the original sg1

i didnt find Hathor overly shippy, but u can definitely tell Jack has alot more trust and faith in Sam, i particularly like the girls plans to woo the men over aswel!!
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Working...
                                X