This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deux Ex Machina

Ok well I think my favourite ep is Beneath the Surface because I have no idea. Its because of the shippiness obviously and I love the whole atmosphere of it.

Paradise lost is good too for the creepy atmosphere and I love Serpents Venom for some reason. I thought Sam and Jack were very touchy feely in venom, and Descent is like that too. I love the space ship eps!

Favourite hug.... well that's tough. I'd have to say Heroes but that ep depresses the hell outta me and the hug was too full of grief and loss to be totally shippy and not friendship. So I would have to say the hug in Fire and Water because its sweet and not as sad.

I have two favourite kisses, the one in POV even though its AU becuase its OUR Jack and I think its when he started seriously considering he had strong feelings for her when confronted by the AU version.

And the other favourite is the WoO one because its real and so playful. Basically because its a happy playful kiss and wasnt AU

The Grace kiss is ruined for me because she seemed to be letting go and then Chimera happened and I freaked and thought "OMFG what the #$$#^^@!"
    But after Threads its not so bad. Definetly the hottest kiss I've ever seen , I mean the were goin for it!

Yay I'm done 50 it is!
    Oh yeah real life note I thought I would bore you with. Our town has a annual show and I won Miss teen showgirl and I've never won anything in my life suffice it to say Im so shocked and happy!

Congratulations!

and

Happy Birthday LOL4JACK and ses110!
    Last edited by hopalong; 10 September 2006, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deux Ex Machina
      Ok because I'm feeling chatty tonight I thougt I'd ask a question and see the reponses
      When do you think Sam and Jack actually realized their feelings and how deep they went?

Of course they have been flirting since COTG but at some point "it" became more serious than that.

Thats just how I feel about it so what do you think?
      Yeah they started flirting from the moment they met, not knowingly in the beginning...they just did it...didn't think about it to much. there was a little attraction between them so they just followed that attraction to flirt with. It was in the beginning nothing serious and just fun...

I think from the moment that Sam was trapped behind that forcefield in Upgrades they knew they had some strong feelings for eachother. they both knew at that point how much the other meant for them... I think that is the point that they knew they could not live without the other. And in D&C they expressed it to the other. But knowing that it was against regs they decided to let it rest and never to talk about it. But the feelings never changed...but the flirting IMO become more intensive and more than fun...from that moment they knew what the other felt so... IMO they were a bit more carefull with the flirting...

Also when they were having other relationsships...they still have their feelings for eachother they just try to forget them, but in the end they can't lie to themself or to eachother...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        5600 words-17 pages in MS Word...and I'm calling it quits..for tonight. I've gotten to a part I need to think on a bit. I want to write it just the right way.

Night shippers!
        Goodness girl, you sure can write! I can't wait for the finished product!!
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Yeah they started flirting from the moment they met, not knowingly in the beginning...they just did it...didn't think about it to much. there was a little attraction between them so they just followed that attraction to flirt with. It was in the beginning nothing serious and just fun...

I think from the moment that Sam was trapped behind that forcefield in Upgrades they knew they had some strong feelings for eachother. they both knew at that point how much the other meant for them... I think that is the point that they knew they could not live without the other. And in D&C they expressed it to the other. But knowing that it was against regs they decided to let it rest and never to talk about it. But the feelings never changed...but the flirting IMO become more intensive and more than fun...from that moment they knew what the other felt so... IMO they were a bit more carefull with the flirting...

Also when they were having other relationsships...they still have their feelings for eachother they just try to forget them, but in the end they can't lie to themself or to eachother...
          I agree completly, Upgrades was when they realized it was more than just attraction but something deeper.
          THOOSE DAMN REGS

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
            For the Stargate book submission? I'm afraid not. Closely guarded secret! I think its going to be tough enough securing a novel deal without revealing the idea on the internet so others might snurch it...and while I trust my Shipper family implicitly, there are a lot of lurkers usually. If I don't get picked up for a novel, it will probably end up as a fanfic and probably as a fanfic there would be more overt Sam and Jack ship...
            That's probably a good idea. You never know...

So hurry up and write! Your other fanfic ideas sound amazing, so I can't even imagine your ideas for your Stargate novel...

Comment

Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating birthdays!
              Congratulations on milestones!
              And Happy ___ to everyone celebrating any other special events .
              Oh, and to be on topic...Sam/Jack forever!!!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipper Family, I haven't been around much and I'm very touched that you still remember me as part of the family.

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))

And a little something back

The Begining

The Middle

The Struggles

And The End

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                  *echoes*

Congratulations LizLove!
                  Thank you and all the others!!!!

Congratulations on 700!

Comment

And for me they wanted to show exactly that in the ep Threads

Don't forget... tonight (in 25 to 35 minutes) Moebius Part 2, even if you have the DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      And for me they wanted to show exactly that in the ep Threads

Don't forget... tonight (in 25 to 35 minutes) Moebius Part 2, even if you have the DVD's
                      thank you for the reminder... I always forget to watch it on the tv just because I hate the hour!!! Why can't they just show it later...grrrr....
                      I will probably forget this in 10 minutes but well...
                      Hey do you know what they will show next week then? maybe season 9...oh no probably not if La Deux is airing them they will not air them on Ka2...maybe season 2 of Atlantis...who knows.
                      they also did it with season 1 of Atlanits, first Atlantis season 1 and that SG1 season 8

Comment

Congratulations on 700 Posts,

Hopalong!

Comment

thank you for the reminder... I always forget to watch it on the tv just because I hate the hour!!! Why can't they just show it later...grrrr....
                          I will probably forget this in 10 minutes but well...
                          Hey do you know what they will show next week then? maybe season 9...oh no probably not if La Deux is airing them they will not air them on Ka2...maybe season 2 of Atlantis...who knows.
                          they also did it with season 1 of Atlanits, first Atlantis season 1 and that SG1 season 8
                          Well.... they're back showing The Siege part 1 on La Une so I think that means they make us rewatch it because they will show season 2 which begins with part 3. But that's for Atlantis.
                          Now for S9, we'll have it in French but I should look if Ka 2 will air S9 after that.
                          Done: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! They're showing it on Ka 2 beginning next week, same hour, same day *grins madly*
                          We can compare French, English and Dutch!

PS: I shall remind you in 10 minutes for Moebius. I know you have the DVD's (and i'll get them) but it's so damn funny to see how they translate it *LMAO*

Comment

Happy Birthday Lol4jack And Ses110!!!

Congrats To Any Who've Reached Milestones!!!!!!

And Have A Nice Day Everyone Else!!!!
                            THANKYOU so much annelies!!! (samjackshiplover)
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Well.... they're back showing The Siege part 1 on La Une so I think that means they make us rewatch it because they will show season 2 which begins with part 3. But that's for Atlantis.
                              Now for S9, we'll have it in French but I should look if Ka 2 will air S9 after that.
                              Done: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! They're showing it on Ka 2 beginning next week, same hour, same day *grins madly*
                              We can compare French, English and Dutch!

PS: I shall remind you in 10 minutes for Moebius. I know you have the DVD's (and i'll get them) but it's so damn funny to see how they translate it *LMAO*
                              ooh yeah the translation ROFLMAO...And woooooooooot we get season 9 finally
                              Now only what I need is season 2 of Atlantis and I am happy but it looks like La une is doing it for us...ok these days a lot of SG on Belgium tv eh... hey I am not complaining

Ok I really better wathc tv eh...going going going... nope still here lol

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipper Family, I haven't been around much and I'm very touched that you still remember me as part of the family.

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))

And a little something back

The Begining

The Middle

The Struggles

And The End

That was so sweet! Definately enjoyed 'The Middle' the best!

EDIT: But then I look at the first pic and am reminded of the whole 'Oh, I adore you already' statement!

Comment

Working...
                                X