This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess
    L.A. Doyle, shame on you for not telling me you had your own fics! But I have found them due to my extreme nosiness. Yes! Long-term distraction from the evil cheerleaders who have taken over my house and have the OC on every television.
    You. Must. Read. "BLUE EYES"!!!!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3151888/1/
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I've been found out!

Evil cheerleaders...the OC...taking over...sounds like a Sci-Fi Channel movie.
      Haha, yeah, a really really bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza
        I must work on secrets revealed! I must *Is trying to not write a post dooms day fict for dr who!*
        I am so hanging on the edge of my seat for this fic...can't wait to read it!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          You. Must. Read. "BLUE EYES"!!!!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3151888/1/

That's the one I'm reading right now!!! I'm absolutely loving it already and I'm only on the second chapter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
            That's the one I'm reading right now!!! I'm absolutely loving it already and I'm only on the second chapter!!
            It's the best....

LAD, I was thinking about going into PR, and now I really think I should...

Or maybe just advertising, because I'm doing a pretty good job with your fic!

Comment

It's the best....

LAD, I was thinking about going into PR, and now I really think I should...

Or maybe just advertising, because I'm doing a pretty good job with your fic!
              Maybe you should! You two are really making me blush.

Comment

That's probably not a bad idea.

I see all of you at the bottom reading this thread! Post, all of you!
                I'm posting..I'm posting...but I'm trying to read the posts and chat to 3 people on msn at the same time...and I want some coffee....and I have to get it myself...you know..I know that as a woman I'm expected to be able to multi task ...but this is nuts!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Whew! Now that you mention it, Sally, it IS getting warm! But with looks like these.....what other reaction could we have? (Thanks, Mala!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...am_Sacrblk.jpg
                  Oh, they so want to jump each other...
                  Cool pic..thanks!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                    I'm posting..I'm posting...but I'm trying to read the posts and chat to 3 people on msn at the same time...and I want some coffee....and I have to get it myself...you know..I know that as a woman I'm expected to be able to multi task ...but this is nuts!!
                    That's impressive. And I thought I was multi-tasking by posting, doing my homework(which I've pretty much abandoned), and watching Paradise Lost. Coffee sounds pretty amazing though. I wonder what time the drive-thru Starbucks is open until. My instant crystals are suspiciously missing . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                      Sorry I'm late tonight guys. Out of town family is in town...
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...astposter1.jpg
                      I just want to say for the record...I love your posters Nolamom...they're great!! Thank you...you do a great job!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Instant coffee? Sounds hideous. Invest in a coffeemaker and some good beans and a grinder. You'll have fresh, delicious coffee anytime and you won't pay Starbuck's prices.

I'll bet Sam has one in her lab - hehehe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Boxing Day? Do you...box...on Boxing Day?
                          Ok...I'm assuming you guys don't have Boxing Day over there....it's the day after Christmas...I think it has something to do with boxes...you know...where your presents come in...I really don't know for sure...D'oH!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Glad you like 'em Chelle. I love doing them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              Instant coffee? Sounds hideous. Invest in a coffeemaker and some good beans and a grinder. You'll have fresh, delicious coffee anytime and you won't pay Starbuck's prices.

I'll bet Sam has one in her lab - hehehe
                              My own coffeemaker! I would definately throw a party, but I think I have a total of about three bucks right now. I can barely afford gasoline, much less my own coffeemaker. So instant it is for now. Unless I go steal that one from Sam's lab.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                                Ok...I'm assuming you guys don't have Boxing Day over there....it's the day after Christmas...I think it has something to do with boxes...you know...where your presents come in...I really don't know for sure...D'oH!!
                                Canada does.

When I was little, I always thought it had something do with presents... like you said.

*Goes to look up purpose of "Boxing Day"*

Comment

Working...
                                X