Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA must be in the movie properly for me to see it with the original team there. As an actor, I think it'll help him to finish his character and leave the role happy with it, knowing he's done a good job and the same goes for the rest of the actors and actresses.
    sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
    My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
    http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
    Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
      OH.MY.GOD! I just watched Ripple effect!!!!! *faints* And she....then he...and the face... and then they.... AGHHH
      Spoiler:
      OH MY GOD! It was so good, and excellent, my head was like exploading from the realities and theories! And the humour from Sam and Cam was great. One thing annoyed me though, and that was everytime someone was about to say who Sam was married to, they always get oh so conviniately interrupted. I mean TPTB never had a problem openly showing a SJ relationship in AU's in other eps, but they just couldn't bear to do it in this ep could they? Oh and i cried when i saw Janet but had to sit on my hands for the almost-kiss. Though I saw Sam suddenly come back to herself just before. Now I know this culd've been becuase they just noticed the asgaurd. but somehow I think it was Sam realising this wasn't right. BTW, love the Asgaurd! Who was that guy? So hilarious. Oh and the 'stupid question' comment by Cam. All in all, a hilarious ep. Oh and when Martouf first walks in on all the Carters. And there they are all looking between Martouf and our Carter with oh so innocent expressions. Oh they so knew what was going on! Oh and all the blue jello! Sorry, I'm on such a high after watching this.
      Thanks for the ep I asked about, I'm off to watch that before continuing season 9.
      You certainly got more pleasure out of this ep than I did. I'm going to try to watch it again from your perspective.....

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        I Like this idea...and it looks something Jack really should do...and Sam would really play along too...I especially like the Mrs. Lt Colonel O'Neill SQUEEEEEEEEE

And (((Melissa))) hope RL gets a bit less hectic for you this week... So you can make more of those litte smiley-stories
        Me too, Eve! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I think you're talking about the Serpent's Venom. There's a nice bit when Jack rests his head on Sam's tummy...

He could have looked at the mine from anywhere, but chose to look at it from the same spot as Sam.
          interesting. Nice photo. And the non believers say there is no sign of ship. Seems like he wanted to be close to her here if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            I'm in the same boat - my Stargate SG-1 ended at season 8. In my world Sam and Jack are together an have room in their hearts, lives and their home for Cassie as well as their team mates.

The galaxy is a more peaceful place, perhaps some goa'ulds are retooling maybe the Lucian alliance is controlling a piece of the galaxy, but we are in the 'pax romana' period and back to exploring, so Jack and Sam can enjoy life and each other. I can dream can't I?
            Beautiful post, Zoser.....and great to see you here again!

Comment

ok I am off to bed... see you all tomorrow...take care be safe...
              (((shipper family)))

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                wow awesome .... had to delurk to say that .... more please Zuz
                And just why are you lurking in the first place, when you should be here taking part in the conversation? Hmmm? Your presence is missed when it is not known!
                * taps foot impatiently *

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                  I'm going to have a really, really LOUSY week. Big problems ahead at work. I spent the whole day seeking for a hidden stock of inner strength to get me through the rough times ahead.
                  And I did this christmas postcard to cheer me up before the major disaster which is awaiting for me tomorrow. I know I'm wacko making christmas manips in October but bear with me.

See Sam has just spotted the mistletoe. Oh and Jack is acting sooo innocent. Go for it, flyboy.
                  This is gorgeous, zuz! And you're not crazy to be making Christmas manips in October. You're just...planning ahead...that's all!

Good luck with your lousy week. This time last year, I could have described my situation the same way. PM me if you need to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer
                    interesting. Nice photo. And the non believers say there is no sign of ship. Seems like he wanted to be close to her here if you ask me.
                    No sign of ship?? Did they just completely skip the fourth season?? Crazy people.

Anyway, so this morning I was listening to the radio and I heard this song that reminded me of S/J, especially the chorus. I was wondering if anyone else thought the same or I'm just crazy obsessed. I'll put the lyrics in spoilers since they're kind of long.

Spoiler:
                    This time, This place
                    Misused, Mistakes
                    Too long, Too late
                    Who was I to make you wait
                    Just one chance
                    Just one breath
                    Just in case there's just one left
                    'Cause you know,
                    you know, you know

[CHORUS]
                    That I love you
                    I have loved you all along
                    And I miss you
                    Been far away for far too long
                    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
                    and you'll never go
                    Stop breathing if
                    I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
                    Last chance for one last dance
                    'Cause with you, I'd withstand
                    All of hell to hold your hand
                    I'd give it all
                    I'd give for us
                    Give anything but I won't give up
                    'Cause you know,
                    you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
                    So far away
                    But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
                    I wanted you to stay
                    'Cause I needed
                    I need to hear you say
                    That I love you
                    I have loved you all along
                    And I forgive you
                    For being away for far too long
                    So keep breathing
                    'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
                    Believe it
                    Hold on to me and, never let me go
                    Keep breathing
                    'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
                    Believe it
                    Keep breathing
                    Keep breathing
                    Far Away - Nickelback

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      You certainly got more pleasure out of this ep than I did. I'm going to try to watch it again from your perspective.....
                      I did like this ep...
                      Spoiler:
                      but, as said before, I was kinda put off that everytime we could've known to whom she was married, they got interrupted...BUT, when she was talking to Marty and asking who she was now with, before being interupted by black Sam, his lips kinda formed an "O"...For O'Neill perhaps????

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                        http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6500/mchpostcard3uc7.th.jpg

And the original pics:

Spoiler:

Jack's from Reckoning. He is just so adorable. And I can't believe i picked this pic with him in blue cammos only to take the pain and change the colour to green.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7598/00jackkh4.jpg

Sam's from Fallout and I "made her" smile a little thanks to Photoshop.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6127/00sameg5.jpg

Thanks to whomever i snurched this con pic from.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5479/00gatecc8.jpg

And last but not least - the mistletoe.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/598...stletoecj2.jpg

And not to forget, I made the kawoosh effect in ArcSoft Photostudio.

I hope I'm not boring you with this but I have found out I really like to know how YOU do the great things you display here just to learn something new and try if i could do it too. So if you are not interested just let me know.

PS: Thanks for the encouragement, replicartertje and docker22.
                        I, for one, really like to hear how you all do the things you do.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          I, for one, really like to hear how you all do the things you do.
                          Me too! It's absolutely fancinating! Us fanfic writers can make up what ever we want! Jack could be bouncing on tampoline dressed as the Easter bunny!

But with all of those of you who do manips and vids, you have to go through clips and pictures, find the best ones, and figure out how to put them together...

Amazing!
                          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                            Me too! It's absolutely fancinating! Us fanfic writers can make up what ever we want! Jack could be bouncing on tampoline dressed as the Easter bunny!

But with all of those of you who do manips and vids, you have to go through clips and pictures, find the best ones, and figure out how to put them together...

Amazing!
                            Yes! Fanfics and manips let us do whatever we want! It's great fun. This is such a talented thread.

Hey SamO'Neill, I finally finished D&C!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              Yes! Fanfics and manips let us do whatever we want! It's great fun. This is such a talented thread.

Hey SamO'Neill, I finally finished D&C!
                              Finally!

That's amazing, considersidering you had to tell me your reaction on every possible shippy thing.
                              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                                Finally!

That's amazing, considersidering you had to tell me your reaction on every possible shippy thing.
                                Well...ok...so I analyzed every second of that scene...but it was fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X