Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one of my favorite shippy parts...almost as good as the hug in Into the Fire .

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
      OK, quick question : Would you be happy with a simple kiss? Or would they have to get married, etc.? I know I wouldn't be totally happy with just a kiss, but I would be happier . And if they did have them get married, I would want to know how many kids they had, who their kids married, etc..
      I think I would settle for just a BHK and I would be happy as long as it is a real one...and we know that they are certainly togheter for ever and ever...
      I mean I do not ask much just the confirmation that they really are togheter.

You know what would be great to see... an ep or maybe in the movie a 10 years later thing. where we can see that they still are togheter...and maybe married...have children...So that we can be certain that they really end up togheter...And no turning back time this time!!! Just as closer of the movie...to show us(the fans) that in the end everything is the right way!

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
        That is one of my favorite shippy parts...almost as good as the hug in Into the Fire .
        But the best hug is the one in "Heroes" part 2 S7. That is the all time great one in my book!
        This is great.
        I told ya.
        I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
        Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          I think I would settle for just a BHK and I would be happy as long as it is a real one...and we know that they are certainly togheter for ever and ever...
          I mean I do not ask much just the confirmation that they really are togheter.

You know what would be great to see... an ep or maybe in the movie a 10 years later thing. where we can see that they still are togheter...and maybe married...have children...So that we can be certain that they really end up togheter...And no turning back time this time!!! Just as closer of the movie...to show us(the fans) that in the end everything is the right way!

I like that idea...hmmm...sounds like a fanfic idea to me...I'm on it!
          This is great.
          I told ya.
          I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
          Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
            But the best hug is the one in "Heroes" part 2 S7. That is the all time great one in my book!
            I forgot about that one *gasp* I like that one, too. And I'd watch it a lot more if it wasn't that
            Spoiler:
            *sniffle* Doctor Fraiser dies!!! *sniffle* That is another one of my ships Janet/Daniel

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

gotta go ship fam. You guys have a great evening. And since I'm off work till Tuesday and going down to T.O. (where I have no computer) may not be back till Wed. So if I don't catch ya here, have a great and shippy weekend.
              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Ok it is the 1st of September here so this one is for Chelle:

HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY

I made you a little something but it has spoilers for ep 200 so here ya go:
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans
                  I have THREE additional shippy moments to add to Ripple Effect.
                  Spoiler:
                  First, our SG1 is talking about the 1st alternate SG1 and how they got to our reality. Everyone looks at Sam and she says "I got nothin'" which is something Jack has said. Second: Sam has been working on some kind of calculation for a long time and she's really tired when Kvasir says he will finish the calculations and Sam says "Knock yourself out." - Definately a Jackism. Third: when Sam and Martouf are visiting and Martouf says something about long distance relationships being difficult, Sam gets a look on her face that to me says "I know, I'm in a long distance relationship right now." check it out and see if you agree.
                  Spoiler:
                  That third one?? That's exactly what I thought there too! And I love Jackisms. I've only been watching a year and picked them up, so I know Sam has!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans
                    Actually, there is some hand touching in Moebius Part I that I think is even more significant because it says to me that our original Sam and Jack are already together in some way.
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/leader56/sg1_3.jpg
                    I'd seen that ep I don't know how many times and never noticed it until I saw it in a music vid. *is a bad shipper* Then I saw it and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Humm!!! The only difference is TPTb didn't want to show that one and was supposed to be undetected ..still I don't see it as a hand holding but just as a hand brushing . ...and I don't think Sam and Jack are together ..Episode 200
                      Spoiler:
                      proves it ..You do not call someone you have been seeing for a year "Sir" and then change to Jack ..SPECIALLY OFF DUTY .. ..not matter what..the regs and all that and they were really unconfortable with the wedding thingie . That proves to me that they haven't moved forward at all since threads ..shame but true me think

Caty
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, she couldn't very well call him Jack at work. Sir was appropriate. And I don't think the wedding scene was uncomfortable at all. In my world, they are together. Yep, yep, yep!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I think the hand touching in Threads is great too..

They are so comfortable in that scene together. She's stroking his hand like it's the most natural thing to do and Jack's not shying away...*shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          Ok it is the 1st of September here so this one is for Chelle:

HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY

I made you a little something but it has spoilers for ep 200 so here ya go:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yep! Same here

Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

Anyway, for you it must be the first too. Being in Australia and all

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            They are so comfortable in that scene together. She's stroking his hand like it's the most natural thing to do and Jack's not shying away...*shippy sigh*
                            And how she's resting her cheek against his hand. So emotional and comfortable. Makes me cry. *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              May be ,Hope ,but how do you explain the
                              Spoiler:
                              " Sir " thingie at the fake wedding and the fact that they were really uncomfortable. Surely even in a long distance relationship , we would not react like that specially after seeing How confortable they were in Threads at the infirmary and at the fishing scene ..Something does not fit somewhere !!!!

caty
                              Spoiler:
                              Fake is exactly it! It's just a jab at fans, that's all. IMHO, the only uncomfortableness in that scene after was them trying to keep a secret! Geez, watch me be totally wrong and they aren't together. But until someone tells me otherwise-they are SO together!

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
                                I'm sure DDL is a nice guy...but Pete is passionless.

BUTTTTTT the kiss with JACK in "Grace" was OH MY GOODNESSSSSS that was the MOST passionate kiss ever!!!!! even if it was in an hallucination.
                                I saw no sparks-at all-with Sam and Pete. She and Martouf had more sparkage than them. But that Grace kiss-DANG!!!!!!! I wish I had hallucinations like that! That kiss is vey passionate(especially when you slow it down) Is it getting hot in here? *fans self*

Comment

Working...
                                X