This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lesleyp
    Actually, the cast was told at the big party in Malibu.
    RDA I hear once had a really bad experience at a General Hospital convention...or gathering of some sort.
    The other cast have been trying to egg him to go to a convention for many years. Amanda talked to him about her Gabit stuff, and as they're relatively small, she talked him into it. Sort of a way to get his feet wet on a small scale. Nothing more nefarious than that I believe.

Oy! Here I am hoping and having them dashed!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
      Oy! Here I am hoping and having them dashed!
      Lesleyp is truly sorry. Hate dashing anyone's hopes.

Still, doesn't mean they won't do a S/J skit and give a BHK
      Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
      Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
      Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Actually, the cast was told at the big party in Malibu.
        RDA I hear once had a really bad experience at a General Hospital convention...or gathering of some sort.
        The other cast have been trying to egg him to go to a convention for many years. Amanda talked to him about her Gabit stuff, and as they're relatively small, she talked him into it. Sort of a way to get his feet wet on a small scale. Nothing more nefarious than that I believe.
        That's what I heard, it was a GH.

Comment

Hey all! I'm back... can someone update me on the last few days? I'm too exhausted to read all the pages I missed! *sigh*

I just saw Grace for the first time! *SQUEEEEE*

That made me a happy camper indeed... although I will forever wonder how I managed to be a Stargate fan all these years and not get spoilered for the Sam/Jack talk!

Comment

I was bored...on vacation...with no fic to read...so I made this...Kindofamessage to TPTB!!! Get the hint TPTB? Bite me!!!!
            Here's the linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfULKo2fbkY

Oh yeah....BEWARE: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR S10!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
              I was bored...on vacation...with no fic to read...so I made this...Kindofamessage to TPTB!!! Get the hint TPTB? Bite me!!!!
              Here's the linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfULKo2fbkY

Oh yeah....BEWARE: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR S10!!!!!
              Very nice. That at Sci Fi's viewers choice Friday lineup should tell someone something....dontcha think?
              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Very nice. That at Sci Fi's viewers choice Friday lineup should tell someone something....dontcha think?
                yessiree...!!!

Gotta go pick up my daughter at school...Talk to ya all later...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                  yessiree...!!!

Gotta go pick up my daughter at school...Talk to ya all later...LOL

TTFN- I gotta git goin now too. Will probably lurk later tonight.

For some reason I can't log on at home, can only lurk. Can't figure it out...so be nice if hopalong gets my new fic posted... I may be watching....

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    [CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Magenta"]

And you are so right!!! they should be able to show it!!!! and what is the best way to show it than a BHK!!!

WOW!! I've been off line for awhile...no time and out of town for two weeks! Anyway...I just noticed your little video clip....looping that hallucination kiss was a fantastic idea. Sam was definitely enjoying that kiss.

I couldn't believe my ears when watching that "behind the 200th epi" show. AT said that for her the most passionate kiss on SG1 was with David DeLuise.... Well, me thinks she's wrong! None of her kisses with potato boy seemed very passionate to me. They seemed forced and awkward....

During "Chimera"
                    1) the kiss in the coffee shop was like a nice 'how ya doing' 'you're sweet' in a 'brotherly way'
                    2) the kiss on her front porch was like 'oh dear you're kissing me and it's just not for me but I'll let you kiss me anyway after all it has been a long time since I've kissed anyone'
                    3) the kiss in the hallway appeared so awkward and she looked frustrated as if she was asking 'are you planning on stopping anytime soon because your kisses are just so sloppy?'

In "Affinity"
                    1) the kiss in the park was much like the one in the coffee shop
                    2) the kiss by the SUV was a token acceptance

In "Threads"
                    1) the kiss on the cheek when Pete got off the elevator in the SGC was uncomfortable and unwelcomed

I'm sure DDL is a nice guy...but Pete is passionless.

BUTTTTTT the kiss with JACK in "Grace" was OH MY GOODNESSSSSS that was the MOST passionate kiss ever!!!!! even if it was in an hallucination. How could AT NOT have thought of it!?

Great jog RepliCartertje on the looping clip!
                    This is great.
                    I told ya.
                    I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                    Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Hey looky there! I reached 100 posts!! Yeah! And, I've gone from a Mature Symbiote to a Jaffa Warrior....I'm touched.

I was extremely sad to learn that SG1 was cancelled. What was SciFi thinking? Well, duh they obviously weren't thinkin'.

What epi is Jack supposed to be returning in S10? I've forgotten.

I hope we'll get some kind of BHK and ship now...especially if there may not be a S11. I WANT SOMETHING CONCRETE!!!!
                      This is great.
                      I told ya.
                      Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                        You know you can still can go to samandjack.net. I'm sure there are a few fics you never read before
                        You can also check out
                        http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/

There are some really good and lengthy S/J fics there.... My two favorites.

"Illusion of Truth" and "Second Chances"

Also check out Su Fruend at www.ficwithfins.com

So, what is wrong with www.fanfiction.net ?
                        This is great.
                        I told ya.
                        Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

congrats on 100 posts gateseeker2

i think the grace kiss is great. im going to watch the ep later, ive just got season 7 on dvd

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Yes , bev . This is perhaps the best one of THE 2 and it means a lot but after seeing that one we would have thought they would pursue a relationship even a long distance one ..It looks like Sam has got time off from time to time and Jack too , so you would think they would have spend their free time together but after
                            Spoiler:
                            seeing 200 , It looks like they didn't see each other even once . It's a shame because that hand holding was superb and meant a great RST relationship in the making .

Caty
                            I agree Caty. I would have liked
                            Spoiler:
                            some acknowledgement that they are actually together, but didn't expect it. 200 was meant to be a one-off spoof episode, so I don't think anything that happened in it will be taken as canon in the Stargate universe. We need to have our ship resolved in a normal, every day sort of episode, so we know that it's real.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
                              WOW!! I've been off line for awhile...no time and out of town for two weeks! Anyway...I just noticed your little video clip....looping that hallucination kiss was a fantastic idea. Sam was definitely enjoying that kiss.

I couldn't believe my ears when watching that "behind the 200th epi" show. AT said that for her the most passionate kiss on SG1 was with David DeLuise.... Well, me thinks she's wrong! None of her kisses with potato boy seemed very passionate to me. They seemed forced and awkward....

During "Chimera"
                              1) the kiss in the coffee shop was like a nice 'how ya doing' 'you're sweet' in a 'brotherly way'
                              2) the kiss on her front porch was like 'oh dear you're kissing me and it's just not for me but I'll let you kiss me anyway after all it has been a long time since I've kissed anyone'
                              3) the kiss in the hallway appeared so awkward and she looked frustrated as if she was asking 'are you planning on stopping anytime soon because your kisses are just so sloppy?'

In "Affinity"
                              1) the kiss in the park was much like the one in the coffee shop
                              2) the kiss by the SUV was a token acceptance

In "Threads"
                              1) the kiss on the cheek when Pete got off the elevator in the SGC was uncomfortable and unwelcomed

I'm sure DDL is a nice guy...but Pete is passionless.

BUTTTTTT the kiss with JACK in "Grace" was OH MY GOODNESSSSSS that was the MOST passionate kiss ever!!!!! even if it was in an hallucination. How could AT NOT have thought of it!?

Great jog RepliCartertje on the looping clip!
                              I tend to think AT was just being diplomatic to DDL in her comments in the pre-200 special.

I personally agree with you; I think Sam's hallucination of her kissing Jack in Grace is much more passionate than any kiss Sam ever had with Pete, IMO.

Although my fave is still the WoO one...
                              sigpic
                              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                May be ,Hope ,but how do you explain the
                                Spoiler:
                                " Sir " thingie at the fake wedding and the fact that they were really uncomfortable. Surely even in a long distance relationship , we would not react like that specially after seeing How confortable they were in Threads at the infirmary and at the fishing scene ..Something does not fit somewhere !!!!

caty
                                Spoilers for 200...
                                Spoiler:

I didn't think they looked uncomfortable, and the "Sir" was the writers taking the pi$$ out of us, IMO.
                                When you read the anti-S/J ship thread ( ) you'll see that one of the things they make fun of is the fact that Sam always calls Jack "Sir", and use it in a derogatory fashion.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about other fan groups, but I was just using that as an example of how TPTB were just making fun of shippers....yet again!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X