This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    Zoser not only that conversation with Jacob, but there was a scene with HaluciJack where he said essentially...
    Spoiler:
    what is stopping you if you really want to know?
    -that was certaily a missed opportunity on Sam's part-she was too dense to figure out what he was referring to?????
    I though that's when she
    Spoiler:
    should have kissed him. He also told her it wasn't him and she was overthinking the problem. We all often don't listen to ourselves.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
      Don't be ridiculous, if MacGyver had been there they never would have gotten stuck in Antarctica or have the Ancients knowledge to make the
      Spoiler:
      replicator weapon
      yeah you are probably right-what that man could do with spit and grapearoo bubblegum was amazing.
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Welcome Lizlove
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          MacGyver was on Stargate?! I thought Sam had just made a refrence to him in the pilot? I don't remember him. There's Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Landry, Mitchell, Dr. Lam, and Vala...but no MacGyver!

People must be horribly mistaken!
          It's a reference to post #23670 in this thread about an article in the Phila. newspaper.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Welcome Lizlove! *Waves*
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              You don't think that "guy from MacGyver" leaving the show had anything to do with it? You know, whats his name.

SsHHHHHH!!!!! *whispers* "We're not supposed to remember his name let alone tell anybody he was even there!

Comment

WELCOME LIZLOVE!

O'Neill: For crying out loud! What took you so long?
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Sally, I agree with you if Jack and Sam were "real people" I believe they would have had some sort of an adult conversation and decided what they were or weren't going to do with their relationship. I also believe that TPTB are making this relationship go where ever they want it to go whether it makes sense or not, thats the problem; they have ratings in their heads instead of love.
                  Spoiler:
                  I do believe that that would have been a great time for Sam to at least convey to Jack in some way that she has strong feelings for him. Granted I don't think on the base would have been the place for the full conversation but I do believe that she should have given Jack some strong impression that she wanted more from their relationship. As for how it turned out, I at first thought it was Jacks fumble way of being funny maybe surprised but when he stood and gave that devilish smile I think he was excited that she called him by his first name but jumped to humor like he always does. The message that Sam took out of her conversation with Jacob was the thing that surprised me, where did that come from? Believe me I understand that people do stupid things and had Jack and Sam been arguing and miserable around each other lately I guess I would have then understood Sams actions, but the fact was there still was little reminders that they cared for each other and that is what I think made Sams reaction come out of nowhere. To me this is why Sams almost kiss with Martouf was really wrong; after going through this whole ordeal with Pete and coming to the realization that Jack is the one you want to be with, I think Sams feelings for Jack would have over- powered Jolinars and I think that should have been shown by Sam pulling back instead of the Asgard breaking it up.

Comment

you know Nickatell-that is what bugged me about RE-that was a what they hey? Sam had no real relationship with
                    Spoiler:
                    Martouf
                    that totally came from left field. if that was their idea of humor that was juvenille and not only unworth of them, but certainly unworthy of the shows fans.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

people easy,
                      in 9. season is gone, S&J ending in Threads/M2. i know this is stupid , but is "true", after RE realy.
                      Rewatch 9. season, she no use "name Jack" any time , and she have a tons of oportunities
                      this is strange from all POV, but if gone S&J is not strange

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        WELCOME LIZLOVE!

O'Neill: For crying out loud! What took you so long?
                        Eum.... I don't know??
                        Thank you all for the warm welcome
                        I *finally* watched SNY vids and they are fabulous!!!
                        Love the music, they are unlike every other I ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                          Sally, I agree with you if Jack and Sam were "real people" I believe they would have had some sort of an adult conversation and decided what they were or weren't going to do with their relationship. I also believe that TPTB are making this relationship go where ever they want it to go whether it makes sense or not, thats the problem; they have ratings in their heads instead of love.
                          Spoiler:
                          I do believe that that would have been a great time for Sam to at least convey to Jack in some way that she has strong feelings for him. Granted I don't think on the base would have been the place for the full conversation but I do believe that she should have given Jack some strong impression that she wanted more from their relationship. As for how it turned out, I at first thought it was Jacks fumble way of being funny maybe surprised but when he stood and gave that devilish smile I think he was excited that she called him by his first name but jumped to humor like he always does. The message that Sam took out of her conversation with Jacob was the thing that surprised me, where did that come from? Believe me I understand that people do stupid things and had Jack and Sam been arguing and miserable around each other lately I guess I would have then understood Sams actions, but the fact was there still was little reminders that they cared for each other and that is what I think made Sams reaction come out of nowhere. To me this is why Sams almost kiss with Martouf was really wrong; after going through this whole ordeal with Pete and coming to the realization that Jack is the one you want to be with, I think Sams feelings for Jack would have over- powered Jolinars and I think that should have been shown by Sam pulling back instead of the Asgard breaking it up.
                          You know it's difficult to understand how the PTB think but I'll take a guess and I hope I'm wrong, that maybe they were putting out 'feelers' to see what kind of reaction they would get from the fans.
                          Meaning they really like to sing song us to death when it comes to Sam's love life. First they say yes to romance by showing us there is a relationship between Jack and Sam beginning eight years ago. Then they say, "Oh No! That can't happen!" So they throw in Martouf. Nope, he's not the 'one' so they kill him off. Next please! Then comes Joe. Joe's out in a flash. Next Please! An Ancient comes on the scene and is out of there as fast as he came in. Next Please! Narim, he hung around a bit before his demise. Here comes our favorite *snark* PPPPP, can't seem to get the name out. Now they say Oh Boy! He's the one and we all know what happened with that. The thing is, they still teased us with Sam and Jack inbetween these other relationships no matter how trivial they were.
                          I feel like they are trying to find someone to replace Jack in 'our' hearts. Someone that we shippers will accept. I fear they will continue to throw romantic hopefuls at Sam (and us). It's their "Why waste a pretty face" mentality if you ask me.

Welcome LIZLOVE!
                          Last edited by SG1Poz; 03 March 2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            You know it's difficult to understand how the PTB think but I'll take a guess and I hope I'm wrong, that maybe they were putting out 'feelers' to see what kind of reaction they would get from the fans.
                            Meaning they really like to sing song us to death when it comes to Sam's love life. First they say yes to romance by showing us there is a relationship between Jack and Sam beginning eight years ago. Then they say, "Oh No! That can't happen!" So they throw in Martouf. Nope, he's not the 'one' so they kill him off. Next please! Then comes Joe. Joe's out in a flash. Next Please! An Ancient comes on the scene and is out of there as fast as he came in. Next Please! Narim, he hung around a bit before his demise. Here comes our favorite *snark* PPPPP, can't seem to get the name out. Now they say Oh Boy! He's the one and we all know what happened with that. The thing is, they still teased us with Sam and Jack inbetween these other relationships no matter how trivial they were.
                            I feel like they are trying to find someone to replace Jack in 'our' hearts. Someone that we shippers will accept. I fear they will continue to throw romantic hopefuls at Sam (and us). It's their "Why waste a pretty face" mentality if you ask me.

Welcome LIZLOVE!
                            Replace Jack?

Impossible for me, only Sam&Jack for me
                            Another options is crappy fo me
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay here we are coming to the end of another Stargate season and guess what the characters are searching for ..... again? You guessed it a
                              Spoiler:
                              weapon!!!!
                              Yeah Season 9 is nothing like any other season.....not (snark)

Comment

Off topic:
                                Does anyone know how many rep points you need to become system lord?
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X