This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    So RC says the ratings this season are higher than last season...lets see then...

The s1 average
    fans - 7.67
    gw - ***
    syndicated for cotg - 3.2/3.3

The s2 average
    fans - 7.93
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated (average from available) - 3.37

The s3 average
    fans - 7.91
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated (average from avaliable) - 3.03

The s4 average
    fans - 7.69
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated (average from available) - (okay I goofed on the calculator...forgive me )

The s5 average
    fans - 7.88
    gw - ***
    syndicated - 2.5

The s6 average
    fans - 7.44
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated - 2.2

The s7 average
    fans - 7.52
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated - 2.0

The s8 average
    fans - 8.01
    gw - ***
    syndicated - 2.1

The s9 averages (to date)
    fans - 7.51
    gw - **1/2
    syndicated - 1.7

read it and weep RC...your ratings (the ones that matter that is) have plummeted.
    You don't think that "guy from MacGyver" leaving the show had anything to do with it? You know, whats his name.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
      My favorite SNY vid is Desire, the part where their walking and looking at each other and there's the quote about the true nature of a man! *sighs*

Shippery goodness.
      I watch that when I need a shippy boost.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        i've not seen that one, i may have to go and check it out!
        Stop everything and do it now!!
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

*notices their talking about SNY vids* OMG I love her stuff. Desire is also my favorite It's so shippy!!! She cuts everything so beautifully! *dies and goes to shipper heaven*

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Yeah, I would have prefered
            Spoiler:
            he just act like it was normal and said "Yes I am here".

I figured he said excuse me because of being on the base. Just in case someone overheard. I think for Sam it was a jolt of reality. Its another one of those vague moments that could be interpreted in different ways.

I really liked Grace, but now I look at it as the beginning of the whole Pete mess.
            I think the problem wasn't what he said but his tone of voice.
            In Grace Jacob said
            Spoiler:
            "It's time to let go of the things that prevent you from finding happiness. You deserve to love someone and be loved in return." It was the regs. or her military career she needed to let go of and not let go of Jack - silly, silly girl.

But she did in the end (or so I think even if TPTB are vague about it) realize what was essential, what she could let go of no matter how she tried and that of course is Jack O'Neill.
            sigpic

Comment

You don't think that "guy from MacGyver" leaving the show had anything to do with it? You know, whats his name.
              MacGyver was on Stargate???? When??? When????
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                I think the problem wasn't what he said but his tone of voice.
                In Grace Jacob said
                Spoiler:
                "It's time to let go of the things that prevent you from finding happiness. You deserve to love someone and be loved in return." It was the regs. or her military career she needed to let go of and not let go of Jack - silly, silly girl.

But she did in the end (or so I think even if TPTB are vague about it) realize what was essential, what she could let go of no matter how she tried and that of course is Jack O'Neill.
                Zoser not only that conversation with Jacob, but there was a scene with HaluciJack where he said essentially...
                Spoiler:
                what is stopping you if you really want to know?
                -that was certaily a missed opportunity on Sam's part-she was too dense to figure out what he was referring to?????
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Agree but thinking back about it ,it really makes you appreciate all the episodes of season 7 and 8 now ..even if
                  Spoiler:
                  Pete the potatoe head was in a few episodes , at least we still had Sam calling Jack "Jack" or "General O' Neill" and vice versa ..for example ..an episode like deathknell where Sam and Jack were only together right at the end was a a delight and even GRACE is now a delight for me after season 9

I saw "the Scourge " and this episode hold my interest !!! but I thought it was a bit of
                  Spoiler:
                  a rip off of the movie "The mummy" ..The insects were the same and doing the same things ..They could have thought about something that we never saw before ....The originality factor is a bit low . Anyway I didn't like the fact that Cam had the biggest gun and it was a huge gun he was carrying as Teal'c had a tiny weeny one ..and I think Sam should have had the huge gun .

Long live Sam and jack &

Caty
                  After seeing the first half of season 9 I bought seasons 7 & 8. Stargate is done and my set complete unless a mirale occurs or a Dallas shower scene.
                  Last edited by Zoser; 03 March 2006, 08:20 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

How could that possibly have anything to do with it? Tptb couldn't have treated his leaving better - we had such a fond farewell and explanation of where he is now ..... plus we're all so happy with the new line up and leadership of SG-1 that it's inconceivable that the ratings have dropped.

Are you sure you didn't goof on the calulator again Suz?

[/snark]
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                      MacGyver was on Stargate???? When??? When????
                      MacGyver was on Stargate?! I thought Sam had just made a refrence to him in the pilot? I don't remember him. There's Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Landry, Mitchell, Dr. Lam, and Vala...but no MacGyver!

People must be horribly mistaken!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

*waves to everybody*
                        Well... eum... hi!
                        Will you believe me if I say I lurk here from time to time but never dared post before now?
                        Yes, no? Well now here I am. So hello everyone
                        I am a Sam/Jack shipper since.... the very first ep
                        Eum I saw you were talking about SNY vids and I admit I never saw them could someone indicate where I could find them? Thank you
                        If you want to know something you just have to ask

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          MacGyver was on Stargate?! I thought Sam had just made a refrence to him in the pilot? I don't remember him. There's Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Landry, Mitchell, Dr. Lam, and Vala...but no MacGyver!

People must be horribly mistaken!
                          Don't be ridiculous, if MacGyver had been there they never would have gotten stuck in Antarctica or have the Ancients knowledge to make the
                          Spoiler:
                          replicator weapon

Comment

Welcome, Lizlove. Have fun here. We do.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              Anyone remember SNY's Abyss video? Made me see that ep in a much shippier light. Fantastic vid. Here's the link. Scroll down and click on the Abyss Tribute. It says Daniel/Jack (friendship) but its shippy too. http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm

Welcome Lizlove! Here's the link for SNY's vids. Enjoy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                Welcome Lizlove! Here's the link for SNY's vids. Enjoy.
                                Thank you!! I must have missed the link *looking sheepish*
                                Sure I'm gonna enjoy it here

Comment

Working...
                                X