This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi

Sam it's time to go! We don't want to miss the Simpsons. Lets see, I have the pizza, the beer, the scented candles, the bubble bath. Did I forget anything?
    He. This actually made me smile.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Nice work sueKay.Anyone see news about Vala's return on the GateWorld Homepage? Oh Joy! the Show is saved now.What ever happened to the Days of TPTB saying we do not have the Budget to have both Daniel and Jonas on the same team.Now there is room for all of TPTB favorites.
      Yes, saw it. Seems that there's going to be an interview or something in TV Guide. They always did bow before the Farscape two. I'll buy it(the mag), but tempted not to. Don't think I ever saw interviews with AT or MS or CJ. RDA?-- not as Jack, that I remember. Was a big article and cover once before S7, but don't remember individual interviews. Am I remembering wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Yes, saw it. Seems that there's going to be an interview or something in TV Guide. They always did bow before the Farscape two. I'll buy it(the mag), but tempted not to. Don't think I ever saw interviews with AT or MS or CJ. RDA?-- not as Jack, that I remember. Was a big article and cover once before S7, but don't remember individual interviews. Am I remembering wrong?
        There is going to be an interview in TV Guide. TV Guide was obsessed with Farscape. They have NEVER interviewed people from SG-1 before that cover issue. They always ignored SG-1 until Farscape went off the air. Then that one issue. I always thought it was unfair of them. But I'd better quit now or I'll be ranting...

Am I the only one who when sees the previews for Friday's episode thinks that is is just a retelling of the plot from Crystal Scull? Can one plagiarize themselves...?

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Good point about TV Guide and Farscape.Matt Roush from TV Guide would go on and on like Farscape was the greatest Show ever.SG-1 is now the greatest Show ever now that BB and CB are on the Show.Regarding this weeks episode it does seem just like Crystal Skull.It seems like many of the Season 9 episode have been done 10 times over.When that happens it's not a good sign and it's a sign it might be a good idea to end the Show IMO.No reason why SG-1 cannot continue in Movies.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            Good point about TV Guide and Farscape.Matt Roush from TV Guide would go on and on like Farscape was the greatest Show ever.SG-1 is now the greatest Show ever now that BB and CB are on the Show.Regarding this weeks episode it does seem just like Crystal Skull.It seems like many of the Season 9 episode have been done 10 times over.When that happens it's not a good sign and it's a sign it might be a good idea to end the Show IMO.No reason why SG-1 cannot continue in Movies.

But--what if the movies were Fargate, too?

Comment

I read how initial shooting for season 10 has started. Out of curiosity, was it settled that there would in fact even BE a season 10 before the shooting wrap of season 9? If not, it will be very interesting to see how the show might have ended forever with Camelot. It's not a two part cliff hanger so this could have been the end. Let me know if my timeline is off.

Also, does anyone else think that the whole Arthurian legend storyline lacks cohesiveness and continuity? So, what, they have a sword in a stone, a knight and then bupkis for 7 or 8 epis and we're supposed to remember that the ori are Lancelot on a binge? Beats me.

Comment

Does anyone know why sometimes there is one less name than the number of members that are supposed to be on? My poor little noggin is confused.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                  Does anyone know why sometimes there is one less name than the number of members that are supposed to be on? My poor little noggin is confused.
                  LOL!!! I never noticed till now.
                  sigpic

Comment

People can make themselves "invisible" (probably in your account options somewhere). So they are included in the count if they are looking at a thread, but the name isn't shown.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Thanks! Now my noggin is less confused.

Comment

nighty night. Sorry, Oma, I think I'll pass on the bedbugs.

Comment

Thanks! Now my noggin is less confused.
                          I'm glad. Have a good night.
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            There is going to be an interview in TV Guide. TV Guide was obsessed with Farscape. They have NEVER interviewed people from SG-1 before that cover issue. They always ignored SG-1 until Farscape went off the air. Then that one issue. I always thought it was unfair of them. But I'd better quit now or I'll be ranting...

Am I the only one who when sees the previews for Friday's episode thinks that is is just a retelling of the plot from Crystal Scull? Can one plagiarize themselves...?
                            And Star Trek
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Jack: Sam how did I wake up in your bedroom?

Sam: Oh sir it was unbelieveable! You walked into my room, knock me down on the bed and made passionate love to me and~~~~

Jack: Oh Sam I'm so sorry, I must have been under someone's mind control. But who?

Sam: Yep well-I'm sorry Sir I don't know! But since we did the deed I see no need in crying over it and~~~
                              Jack: And Sam
                              sigpic

Comment

i just read a SUPER hot fic! it's nasty and *very* adult, so kiddies we warned.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1391

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X