This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scjon
    Now you've said that I'm definitely convinced it was the case. I feel a fanfic coming on! (Although it's probably been done before....)
    Go girl! Go!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Go girl! Go!!!!!!
      Thanks for that! I'll give it a try, soon, I promise!
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Good night bump! Sleep well!
        sigpic

Comment

I guess this skewed screencap kinda almost sorta has spoilers for Ripple Effect, so that's why i put it in as a link...
          http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...relocating.jpg
          Spoiler:
          Sam, Sam, go away
          Come again some other day
          John and Lizzie want to play
          Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Hee, hee. When I saw that she was writing an e-mail, I was all "AWWW, I bet it was for Jack!" I can just imagine it.

'Jack,
            It's been one heck of a weird day at the SGC. There's been tons of me running around and calculating *EVERYTHING* I know, your dream come true,'

I'm going to interupt here for a sec. I have to wonder, if there's an alternate universe for every different choice made, wouldn't there be one where Jack decided not to retire? Shouldn't there be a couple were Jack decided not to retire? He was barely even mentioned in Ripple Effect. Okay, I'm done

'I can practically feel you fantasize...here...underground. There's been some complications, I'll have to explain when I get home, though you won't understand anyway. I have to go now, before I come in and read over my shoulder. Love,

Sam'

Come to think of it. Someone should write a fic about it.

*Coughyouguyscough*

To all of you fantastic writers, PLEASSE! My measly attempt is disgracing the very name of Stargate.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Hi Shipper Family!

I may have not been able to post here lately, but Sam/Jack are still on my mind. I must say that being on Page 2 is certainly not what they would want. So...with shippy heartfelt feelings--BUMP!
              -girlgater

Comment

Jack:Hemmmm-I think it's time for a bump!
                Sam:Excuse me Sir?
                Jack:Never mind!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  Hi Shipper Family!

I may have not been able to post here lately, but Sam/Jack are still on my mind. I must say that being on Page 2 is certainly not what they would want. So...with shippy heartfelt feelings--BUMP!
                  Yeah with the total lack of ship its hard to keep it on the first page.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    You're absolutely right. At this point the ship continues only in our hearts and fanfics. I'm still holding out hope that we'll get some tidbits of confirmation later this season.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                      Hee, hee. When I saw that she was writing an e-mail, I was all "AWWW, I bet it was for Jack!" I can just imagine it.

'Jack,
                      It's been one heck of a weird day at the SGC. There's been tons of me running around and calculating *EVERYTHING* I know, your dream come true,'

I'm going to interupt here for a sec. I have to wonder, if there's an alternate universe for every different choice made, wouldn't there be one where Jack decided not to retire? Shouldn't there be a couple were Jack decided not to retire? He was barely even mentioned in Ripple Effect. Okay, I'm done

'I can practically feel you fantasize...here...underground. There's been some complications, I'll have to explain when I get home, though you won't understand anyway. I have to go now, before I come in and read over my shoulder. Love,

Sam'

Come to think of it. Someone should write a fic about it.

*Coughyouguyscough*

To all of you fantastic writers, PLEASSE! My measly attempt is disgracing the very name of Stargate.
                      Maybe some of our authors that do the NC - 17 can do a fan fic
                      Spoiler:
                      about Jack coming to visit Sam and gets it on with a few versions either separately or on mass. I think a lot dirtier than I write - but don't tell anyone
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Sometimes it seems like an act of futility. But then I watch an old one and I believe again. I may be dillusional but I'm happy!
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          Sometimes it seems like an act of futility. But then I watch an old one and I believe again. I may be dillusional but I'm happy!
                          Actually I am finding it hard to watch the old eps. Their so called resolution wasn't what I was expecting and I really don't know right now what the status of the relationship is. I hate what the Sam/Pete relationship did to the show. After he showed up, everything changed.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I would love to see an episode where Jack and Sam have some pretty heavy separate battles but then come together all battled and worn realizing how important they are to one another. (sigh) I can not stand that we actually have one episode "Death Knell" that Sam actually shows some battle fatigue; with all the missions she has been on she always comes away unscathed, I hate that, instead they seem to be going in the opposite direction showing more skin. Obviously AT has a great body but that is not what the Sam character is all about. I think by not letting Sam take the brunt of being in command and having her see some real military action getting hurt and dirty, is really doing a disservice to the character, I mean how many times can you avoid a bullet; had they played this card it would have made her character more real than she is now and brought more power to the show. Instead we have this beautiful woman who everyone falls in love with who is simply there to smile and solve the equation. I mean no disrespect to AT but simply to TPTB who write for her.

Comment

Actually I am finding it hard to watch the old eps. Their so called resolution wasn't what I was expecting and I really don't know right now what the status of the relationship is. I hate what the Sam/Pete relationship did to the show. After he showed up, everything changed.
                              I have a hard time watching the old episodes as well. It's depressing to know what they left us with--as shippers we know Sam and Jack are together, but still..they could have given us more!
                              -girlgater

Comment

You know Rogue I agree with you. I used to be a huge X-files fan but with DD leaving and the last two seasons what they were I kind of dropped off, until the end. Now although I feel the end was kind of thrown together and not up to CC's best, at least they did finally get together, so watching the old episodes makes it emotional again just knowing that; but in the case of Jack and Sam it is getting harder. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy the old episodes they are all I have but now without a proper resolution I feel unsure. I know some of you are fine with being left to the imagination but for me after some years have passed I want to return to my old dvds knowing and seeing Jack and Sams relationship begin, develop and mature with that good feeling in my heart all over again; but without a proper ending its just an open hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X